PDA

View Full Version : Not too bright

Yao Sing
05-05-2009, 09:54 PM
These things (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1176891/Prison-officer-zaps-children-50-000-volt-stun-gun-day-work-like.html) should only be in the hands of responsible adults!

And these days cops don't seem to qualify as "responsible adults".

Sorry to any LEOs on board but too many don't seem to realize these are dangereoius and not toys. People have died or been seriously injured and I can't imagine they're certified for use on kids.

golden arhat
05-06-2009, 01:51 AM
ahahahahah thats awesome

here kid come here ......zap:cool:

David Jamieson
05-06-2009, 04:59 AM
I'd like to point out that prison guards are NOT LEOs.

There is no special education or training required outside the parameters of the jail in which they work. Some prisons have a higher standard and apparently this one hires at the levels of wal-mart greeter standards.

golden arhat
05-06-2009, 05:10 AM
can no one see the funny side?

Tensei85
05-06-2009, 05:44 AM
Wow! Sounds like fun. j/k

David Jamieson
05-06-2009, 06:28 AM
can no one see the funny side?

yes, as sketch comedy, it would be funny.

as a reality, it is disturbing to know that such an addle minded person is working in a position of security assurance.

GeneChing
05-06-2009, 09:25 AM
In the mid 90's I sold swords at the local gun show - some antiques and some modern-made ones - to help finance my China trips. There was always tasers for sale. I was there once when some clown walked up to a neighboring taser table, picked up a taser and said 'do these things work?' He then zapped himself in the chest and knocked himself out cold.

Gun shows are noisy places but when that dude hit the floor, it was like Obi-Wan just lopped off a drunk alien's arm in the cantina. For a second, you could hear a pin drop. Then everyone burst out laughing. It was the funniest thing I've ever seen at a gun show (and I used to go to a lot of gun shows). I felt really bad for the guy who worked that taser table.

Mr Punch
05-06-2009, 10:52 PM
...I was there once when some clown walked up to a neighboring taser table, picked up a taser and said 'do these things work?' He then zapped himself in the chest and knocked himself out cold... They should just stick to custard pies and floppy shoes.

SPJ
05-07-2009, 06:57 PM
OMG.

zapping or electrically shocking minors.

not good.

:eek::(

ghostexorcist
05-07-2009, 07:55 PM
My dad has been a cop for about 25 years now and his station has only been using tasers for the last few years. He showed me the training video where all of the officers vying for their certification had to get jolted. It was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Some hit the floor and screamed like girls or puked out unintelligible grunts, while others just went "i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i" from the voltage. My dad, who is a very stocky guy, humorously told me that he wanted them to set a bag of peanut M&Ms on a table across the room and to hit him with the barbs of the stun gun while he was in mid stride. His clip from the training video had two people holding on to his arms as if he was a struggling prisoner. When they hit the button, he went down fast and yelped a few times. I honestly cried from laughing so hard. I've been begging him for sometime to get me a copy of the dvd, but he hasn't relented. I'm sure I could win some money with that thing. I've also been asking him to zap me one time just so I know what it feels like for future reference. He always tells me "I think we can work something out" in a menacing voice.

Lee Chiang Po
05-07-2009, 09:25 PM
I know a few minors that could use a good tazing.

Dale Dugas
05-08-2009, 02:30 AM
In the mid 90's I sold swords at the local gun show - some antiques and some modern-made ones - to help finance my China trips. There was always tasers for sale. I was there once when some clown walked up to a neighboring taser table, picked up a taser and said 'do these things work?' He then zapped himself in the chest and knocked himself out cold.

Gun shows are noisy places but when that dude hit the floor, it was like Obi-Wan just lopped off a drunk alien's arm in the cantina. For a second, you could hear a pin drop. Then everyone burst out laughing. It was the funniest thing I've ever seen at a gun show (and I used to go to a lot of gun shows). I felt really bad for the guy who worked that taser table.

Oh my god....