PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a school in texas!

nabakatsu
05-11-2009, 03:12 PM
Hello all, I started another thread in the wing chun section, I have had no luck there, so thought I would jump in here, I'm on the verge of moving to Ballinger Texas, and I'm looking for a CMA school either there or the 2 closest larger cities, either Abilene, or San Angelo, I'm looking for pretty much any chinese martial art, excluding tai chi, unless it's more geared for combat, preferably looking for.. BaguaZhang, Choy Lay Fut, Souhtern Praying Mantis, Bak Mei, or Bajiquan.. and of course wing tzun/chun, To be honest, at this point, I'd take just about any chinese Martial Art I could get... Thanks in advance should anyone be able to assist me!

Dale Dugas
05-11-2009, 06:21 PM
If you do not mind a drive you can contact my teacher Dr. John Painter who teaches in Arlington.

Contact me and I will give you the contact information.

nabakatsu
05-11-2009, 06:48 PM
Thanks for the good intentions, and knowledge of the school, but right now even the 45 mn drive to san angelo is going to be pushing my limitations as of now, should I fall into a differant situation I will definitely send ya a private message tho, thanks much!