PDA

View Full Version : WTF is this world coming to?

SevenStar
10-02-2001, 07:05 PM
today some crazed passenger on a greyound bus headed for nashville slit the bus driver's throat, killing him. The bus crashed, killing 6 and injuring 32. They didn't say if it was bin laden related, but I seriously doubt it, as it was too small of a scale. It has halted bus travel though. If I heard correctly, greyhound has put all buses on hold until further notice.

"You ain't got enough calcium to have a bone to pick wit me,
like a Gracie, I'll choke a ***** out wit his own gi" - Rass Kass

JWTAYLOR
10-02-2001, 07:06 PM
The guy had a Croatian passport. The CEO of Greyhound is about to speak live on FOX News.

JWT

If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

Universal Stance
10-02-2001, 07:23 PM
You have it wrong. 10 people died but the driver lived and is stable in a hospital.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,35615,00.html

The attacker died though.

"Any style that can protect you is valuable; keep the 'who's style is better' debate to yourself" - Me

KC Elbows
10-02-2001, 07:27 PM
To top it off, not only did the driver never lose consciousness, but, after the crash, he was the one to go get help. Apparently, folks from outside the U.S. never get bussed to school, or they'd know to never, never f#@$ with the bus driver. Its just plain dangerous.