TongLongJai
05-20-2009, 08:55 AM
Nice :)
just watched pt 1-10 as well

thanks for sharing!

Vilmore
05-21-2009, 03:07 AM
thanks a lot Nick :)

May I ask you to write down what grandmaster Dave Lacey is saying? I can understand only about 50% :(
I would greatly appreciate it.

Sung29
05-21-2009, 02:30 PM
Hey Nick,

Great vid! I really liked how Lacey Sifu came out himself to help out the little-one finish the performance!

Thanks!

Buck Sing Gwoon
05-21-2009, 10:09 PM
thanks a lot Nick :)

May I ask you to write down what grandmaster Dave Lacey is saying? I can understand only about 50% :(
I would greatly appreciate it.

Hi Vilmore, hope this helps...

"There are alot of rules to follow in CLF but I wont go over them all but one of the important ones is dont provoke fights, dont go out looking for trouble, causing trouble, you must use your martial arts when there's harm to you and in Buck Sing CLF theres a rule, once you fight you must not pull your punches, you must not show any mercy"

"Its not how much you know, it doesnt matter whether you know 15 or 70 forms or you know alot of techniques, its how well you have mastered and perfected those movements, just the basic moves alone in CLF can take you a long time to master"

nospam
05-22-2009, 10:36 AM
...amen.

nospam
:cool:

hskwarrior
05-22-2009, 03:30 PM
I second that!

and, me too, i loved the part of the General coming out to help the little one. Priceless.

Violent Designs
05-23-2009, 03:08 AM
General Lacey is amazing to watch, as ever.

Thanks for sharing.

Vilmore
05-24-2009, 09:25 AM
Hi Vilmore, hope this helps...

"There are alot of rules to follow in CLF but I wont go over them all but one of the important ones is dont provoke fights, dont go out looking for trouble, causing trouble, you must use your martial arts when there's harm to you and in Buck Sing CLF theres a rule, once you fight you must not pull your punches, you must not show any mercy"

"Its not how much you know, it doesnt matter whether you know 15 or 70 forms or you know alot of techniques, its how well you have mastered and perfected those movements, just the basic moves alone in CLF can take you a long time to master"

yes thank you very much

Charn Fu Gerk
05-29-2009, 06:06 PM
It's always an honour and pleasure to view any footage of 'The General' Master Dave Lacey in action!
Truly inspiring to hear him speak and give his insight and knowledge.
And as Chasing Cahrp Chui always says...

"His Charp Chui's are getting faster with age"