PDA

View Full Version : Master's Manual of Pa-Kua????

TenTigers
05-26-2009, 08:25 AM
anyone have this book? I had a copy, but it was "lost." If anyone would like to sell me a copy, please let me know. Or, if they own a copy and can copy a few specific pages for me, pm me

Baqualin
06-02-2009, 08:11 AM
anyone have this book? I had a copy, but it was "lost." If anyone would like to sell me a copy, please let me know. Or, if they own a copy and can copy a few specific pages for me, pm me

I can't find my copy of that one....i do have the second one Pa kua Chang Fighting systems and weapons...which is also out of print.....it's an expanded version of Masters manual.....doesn't have the jow recipe in it that the first one had. Let me know (PM) what you looking for and I might be able to find it in the newer version, if not I know someone who had a copy or the Master's manual and I can check with him.
BQ

TenTigers
06-02-2009, 08:18 AM
Thanks, BQ- I have that copy still. Dale came through for me and was kind enough to scan the pages I needed.
I still am looking for a copy of the book, however. Certainly not going to ask him to sit and scan the entire book! So if anyone comes across one-even a dog-eared, stained, ripped up copy, let me know.

Baqualin
06-02-2009, 12:35 PM
Thanks, BQ- I have that copy still. Dale came through for me and was kind enough to scan the pages I needed.
I still am looking for a copy of the book, however. Certainly not going to ask him to sit and scan the entire book! So if anyone comes across one-even a dog-eared, stained, ripped up copy, let me know.

I've been looking for it for a while too and will continue to do so....if I run accross any I will grab an extra and let you know.
BQ

TenTigers
06-02-2009, 01:06 PM
thanx BQ! Much appreciated!

DMK
06-04-2009, 03:02 PM
I hope I have the resource for you . The book that I am thinking of was published in 1984 by Dr.Jerry Alan of the Ching Ling Martial Arts Association. You may e-mail him or . I forgot the publishing company's name I believe it is Pacific something. I can find it no problem. If he have know let me know if this is the book you are looking for and I will see what I do.

TenTigers
06-04-2009, 04:10 PM
yes! That is the book. It is red, soft cover, with a picture of Sifu Johnson in a low stance.

DMK
06-04-2009, 08:20 PM
This book can be obtained at the San Francisco Public Library. You can go to your local library with you library card and have the librarian reserve the book for you .They usually will let you check it out for 10-14 days , and the will do a inter library lone. The OCLC # IS 22383391. Good Readings

TenTigers
06-05-2009, 08:28 AM
Thanx! I will try that.:cool:

KTS
06-09-2009, 06:10 PM
is this a good book? i am always on the lookout for a good read. but, i dont know if i have heard of this book much.

anyonw wanna give a breif desription or write up rather?