PDA

View Full Version : Rogue moderator?

lkfmdc
06-24-2009, 08:56 PM
Seriously, WTF?

This is a place where you let hardwork run wild (along with a pile of other trolls) and now you're deleting my posts?? Seriously, at least Gene would have the courtesy of contacting me....

This place is starting to reek... sorry, have to call it like I see it

taai gihk yahn
06-24-2009, 08:59 PM
what got deleted this time?

lkfmdc
06-24-2009, 09:02 PM
I put up a thread poking fun at dear old "hardwork", apparently he's someone's pet because LORD FORBID we do that :rolleyes:

Seriously, Gene I understand, "I won't ban the trolls, but you guys have fun with them".. but to let the trolls run free and to delete us when we take at them? :rolleyes:

taai gihk yahn
06-24-2009, 09:13 PM
I think that if there are going to be deletions, then there should be explanations...

although I'm guessing it has less to do w/HW than w/the video itself;

simple way to test: re-post the video on another thread and start a second thread mocking out HW on some topic (I suggest "kung fu morality" or "Nazi war atrocities"); see what gets deleted;

cerebus
06-24-2009, 09:19 PM
I think that if there are going to be deletions, then there should be explanations...

Agreed. What's going on with the deletions?

Lokhopkuen
06-25-2009, 02:24 AM
what got deleted this time?

His hair:rolleyes:

Kansuke
06-25-2009, 05:30 AM
His hair:rolleyes:

Maybe you could help him out, gramps. At your age you should have a fair bushel growing out your ears and nose you could let him borrow.

RonH
06-25-2009, 05:39 AM

although I'm guessing it has less to do w/HW than w/the video itself;

simple way to test: re-post the video on another thread and start a second thread mocking out HW on some topic (I suggest "kung fu morality" or "Nazi war atrocities"); see what gets deleted;

It seems he might mean the thread where initially, lkfmdc was *****ing about a would be MMA guy coming to his gym before an illegal match and posted a video of the match with one of his students (2 videos, in fact) and even posted his myspace page link. A thread where he and Scott went back and forth about the difference between posting a video of someone with no name and an obscured face because of headgear and posting a link to his specific myspace page to further ridicule the guy.

I saw the thread and the trolling lkfmdc did. If it was taken down, it's lkfmdc's fault for being an idiot.

David Jamieson
06-25-2009, 05:39 AM
I dunno.

From everything i've seen Kisu's kungfu looks ok by me.
Ross' club clips show pretty practical stuff.

But so far, kansuke, you show nothing but childlike jabs at others here. You're a little weed in that respect. No big deal.

Hardwork is clearly delusional.

kwaichang watches way too much tv and is over emotional and sentimental about silly things.

1bad doesn't even belong here, he should be ranting over at huffington post comments section

rudy can't take a ribbing obviously and takes the internet far too seriously.

there are some fruitcakes here. I don't know why they seem to be able to push away the practitioners.

I think maybe the practitioners here need to understand that if they let the crap heads push them out, then that is not the sign of strength of the crap heads, it is a sign of weakness on their own part that they will likely have more success at addressing than the crapheads will have at giving up their ways...because, well, they're crap heads and by that virtue, the road of change is much longer for the stupid. lol

would be nice to see some stronger mod hammering here. Looking at you MK seeing as you're the only one who actually takes the time to visit these days, maybe you should be modding this forum?
RM and RTB may lurk, but they don't do anything it seems. Unless they just pop in and randomly delete threads which in my opinion doesn't qualify as moderation, it' lurking and being subjective. lol

anyway, my point of view as worthless as it is. :)

Kansuke
06-25-2009, 05:44 AM
But so far, kansuke, you show nothing but childlike jabs at others here. You're a little weed in that respect. No big deal.

Hm, do you think I should travel and become more enlightened like you, champ?

taai gihk yahn
06-25-2009, 05:45 AM
this forum is becoming like Thanksgiving dinner at your parents w/all your drunk and angry relatives randomly hurling invective...

Lokhopkuen
06-25-2009, 05:53 AM

Could you be anymore of a little b*tch?:p

Lokhopkuen
06-25-2009, 05:55 AM
this forum is becoming like Thanksgiving dinner at your parents w/all your drunk and angry relatives randomly hurling invective...

You imagine if you post the same thing in more than one thread it means more:rolleyes:

Kansuke
06-25-2009, 05:57 AM
Could you be anymore of a little b*tch?:p

How's that 'Moons Over My Hammy' treating you this morning, gramps?

Lokhopkuen
06-25-2009, 06:02 AM
How's that 'Moons Over My Hammy' treating you this morning, gramps?

Why don't you get together with me and show me how it's done son?

Kansuke
06-25-2009, 06:04 AM
Why don't you get together with me and show me how it's done son?

I thought you were gonna come visit 'me' in NY, gramps? Forgetting things again?

Lokhopkuen
06-25-2009, 06:05 AM
I thought you were gonna come visit 'me' in NY, gramps? Forgetting things again?

I've arranged something even more exciting:rolleyes:

Kansuke
06-25-2009, 06:07 AM
I've arranged something even more exciting:rolleyes:

The early bird special at Denny's? A trip to the aquarium to see the penguins? (do they have an aquarium in NY?)

taai gihk yahn
06-25-2009, 06:10 AM
You imagine if you post the same thing in more than one thread it means more:rolleyes:

I do? ok....

MasterKiller
06-25-2009, 06:14 AM
Looking at you MK seeing as you're the only one who actually takes the time to visit these days, maybe you should be modding this forum?

They fear my iron hand.

Kansuke
06-25-2009, 06:14 AM
I do? ok....

*gramps is having one of his 'episodes' don't take it personally...*

Kansuke
06-25-2009, 06:15 AM
They fear my iron hand.

Depends on where you put it. An iron hand sounds pretty cold.

David Jamieson
06-25-2009, 06:15 AM

Well, I don't know if travel alone will do it for you.
You are remarkably thick after all.

I wouldn't go for enlightenment just yet, maybe just get your educational level up a bit, some civics and maybe a smattering of current events, and you need to maintain that too.

After you've surpassed your typical ineffectual slob way of being and have passed upwards to a more average mentality, then you can start to lay the foundations for seeking enlightenment.

Milk is for babies and meat is for the strong. I don't think you're ready for the meat just yet. You are still too much of an infant and so far haven't through your limited ability to communicate , shown otherwise.

I'll keep observing though and by no means do i measure your intelligence on whether or not you like or don't like me. I pretty much go by what you post.

percentage wise, you are a font of negative crap who does no one any service at all. Also, you appear to be culturally ignorant, so, travel will help you there and will open your eyes to some of the world. But if you stay in your bubble tour bus only mentality of the world, then you will continue to be the failure at life that you currently are.

i do hope you are able to understand what i Just wrote. I have my doubts, but here's to hoping eh sport? Whadda ya say kid? gonna give it a try? :)

taai gihk yahn
06-25-2009, 06:16 AM
could someone please pass the stuffing and gravy?

David Jamieson
06-25-2009, 06:19 AM
could someone please pass the stuffing and gravy?

the pottotos thread is over there.

and when's that carrot article coming? :mad:

:)

Kansuke
06-25-2009, 06:19 AM
Well, I don't know if travel alone will do it for you.
You are remarkably thick after all.

I wouldn't go for enlightenment just yet, maybe just get your educational level up a bit, some civics and maybe a smattering of current events, and you need to maintain that too.

Ah, get the educational level up. I see. You are wise and superior. Could you be more specific about the educational level? What level do I need to be enlightened like you?

Kansuke
06-25-2009, 06:21 AM
Also, you appear to be culturally ignorant, so, travel will help you there and will open your eyes to some of the world.

Wow, that's good to know. How exactly am I "culturally ignorant"? I need to know if I'm going to improve and work towards enlightenment.

taai gihk yahn
06-25-2009, 06:24 AM
the pottotos thread is over there.

And when's that carrot article coming? :mad:

lol!

--------

David Jamieson
06-25-2009, 06:25 AM
Ah, get the educational level up. I see. You are wise and superior. Could you be more specific about the educational level? What level do I need to be enlightened like you?

no, no. see you don't understand because you don't have the tools of learning yet.

education is only a series of tools that helps you to learn on your own. Clearly, you have not acquired those tools yet.

Plus, you are damaged in a psychological way. You'll need to fix that too. You spend too much of your time being angry.

So, invest more time into being happy! Then, you won't be such a pill and can have reasonable discourse with just about anyone as opposed to tossing out one line underhanded insults at people you don't know while you cower behind your anonymity.

So, first step, acquire the tools of critical thinking through obtaining an education that will bring you to a level of being an average citizen instead of being a substandard person such as you are now.

Then, try to end your propensity for cowardice.

then apologize to those people who you deliberately try to hurt even though you are very weak in that respect.

then, after you have done all that, you can start to set the foundations.

It's gonna take time, and you may never get there, but it really is worth the try and much better for your own mindset in the long run.

therapy is optional. You may have it in you to change without external help. I'm not confident about that, but it's possible. :)

Kansuke
06-25-2009, 06:31 AM
So, invest more time into being happy!

Ah, be more happy. I see. That is some solid advice right there. This is why I can take you so seriously, because of wisdom like this.

So, first step, acquire the tools of critical thinking through obtaining an education that will bring you to a level of being an average citizen instead of being a substandard person such as you are now.

An education, got it. But what sort of education? What level is sufficient?

Then, try to end your propensity for cowardice.

End the cowardice, got it. What cowardice was that again?

taai gihk yahn
06-25-2009, 06:33 AM
It's one he11 of a day on the forum!!!

David Jamieson
06-25-2009, 06:39 AM
It's one he11 of a day on the forum!!!

It's a new day, still got some dew on it too! :eek:

*sabres rattle, keyboards click*

David Jamieson
06-25-2009, 06:42 AM
Ah, be more happy. I see. That is some solid advice right there. This is why I can take you so seriously, because of wisdom like this.

An education, got it? But what sort of education? What level is sufficient?

End the cowardice, got it. What cowardice was that again?

1. I'm glad some of it gets through.

2. The level of sufficiency is determined through your demonstrated perspicacity in all manners of subjects, following attainment of it. (I use words like this in order to get you to open a dictionary whereby you may find other words you can use! :) )

3. You're cowardice is in your inability to stand behind your statements as yourself and instead you hide like a emotionally wounded child who has just been slapped for saying the wrong thing to the wrong person and as they ride away on their sisters pink bike with the streamers on the handlebars, they turn back and shout more inappropriate things.

taai gihk yahn
06-25-2009, 06:44 AM
It's a new day, still got some dew on it too! :eek:

*sabres rattle, keyboards click*

you're like, this close [puts first and second fingers very close together] to some kind of ultimate haiku there, mate!

Kansuke
06-25-2009, 06:45 AM
1. I'm glad some of it gets through.

2. The level of sufficiency is determined through your demonstrated perspicacity in all manners of subjects, following attainment of it. (I use words like this in order to get you to open a dictionary whereby you may find other words you can use! :) )

3. You're cowardice is in your inability to stand behind your statements as yourself and instead you hide like a emotionally wounded child who has just been slapped for saying the wrong thing to the wrong person and as they ride away on their sisters pink bike with the streamers on the handlebars, they turn back and shout more inappropriate things.

You'll have to be more specific if you want to advance my enlightenment. Come on now, don't just phone it in.

David Jamieson
06-25-2009, 06:53 AM
You'll have to be more specific if you want to advance my enlightenment. Come on now, don't just phone it in.

I'm sorry Kansuke, I fear you wouldn't understand the minutia of it and it behooves me to use broader strokes with the likes of you.

Like I said, milk for babies and meat for the strong. You are simply not ready for the meat yet. Drink more milk, become strong, then you can really chew into the real work of being a better human being.

sanjuro_ronin
06-25-2009, 07:04 AM
This forum needs an enema !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Noob
06-25-2009, 07:06 AM
This forum needs an enema !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will Prince be doing a soundtrack for you?

David Jamieson
06-25-2009, 07:10 AM
Will Prince be doing a soundtrack for you?

no!

TV on the Radio is way cooler for enema soundtracks, or anything really.

Kansuke
06-25-2009, 07:10 AM
I'm sorry Kansuke, I fear you wouldn't understand the minutia of it and it behooves me to use broader strokes with the likes of you.

No that's ok, be specific - if you can.

David Jamieson
06-25-2009, 07:13 AM
No that's ok, be specific - if you can.

You need to start picking up those books on your own there little fella.
Daddy can't help you with everything.

I can shepherd you so far and then it's up to you to look after your own livestock.

(that's analogy by the way, feel free to look that word up too)

Kansuke
06-25-2009, 07:18 AM
You need to start picking up those books on your own there little fella.
Daddy can't help you with everything.

I can shepherd you so far and then it's up to you to look after your own livestock.

(that's analogy by the way, feel free to look that word up too)

Are you trying to tell me that you have been full of **** this whole time and can't speak in more than generalities? Enlightened one, that is very disappointing.

David Jamieson
06-25-2009, 07:26 AM
Are you trying to tell me that you have been full of **** this whole time and can't speak in more than generalities? Enlightened one, that is very disappointing.

Quite the opposite.

It is very clear that you are of a diminished mental capacity. And I only have so much time that I can alot to you. Seeing as you aren't a primary concern, I try to keep it simple even if you want specifics.

a)you couldn't possibly comprehend by all measures so far

b) see (a)

You're on your own for now. Please work hard. It will get better I promise! :)

lkfmdc
06-25-2009, 07:29 AM
Jamieson,

Just for the record, do you think you are having a conversation with ME :D

It's pretty funny, some people hate Kansuke for being him, but others apprently hate him for being me (?) :confused:

Kansuke
06-25-2009, 07:33 AM
Quite the opposite.

It is very clear that you are of a diminished mental capacity. And I only have so much time that I can alot to you. Seeing as you aren't a primary concern, I try to keep it simple even if you want specifics.

Enlightened one, that is a total cop-out. Could it be that you are in fact an 'enlightened' sack of hot air pretending to be something you are not and will never be? Maybe you should STFU and travel and become truly enlightened so you can really help poor souls like me before shooting your big, superficial, transparently uninformed mouth off. Maybe the enlightened one needs to work on the enlightened one before he even begins to think he has **** to say to anyone else. Maybe the pompous, pretentious fool needs to get his own **** together and stop making himself look like an *******.

Kansuke
06-25-2009, 07:34 AM
It's pretty funny, some people hate Kansuke for being him, but others apprently hate him for being me (?) :confused:

As long as they hate me...

David Jamieson
06-25-2009, 07:34 AM
Jamieson,

Just for the record, do you think you are having a conversation with ME :D

Ross-

For the record, I don't think you are Kansuke.
I'm pretty sure that he's the former unkokusai.
Not that it matters.

lkfmdc
06-25-2009, 07:36 AM
Ross-

For the record, I don't think you are Kansuke.

you and 99% of the forum :D

I'm just pointing that out LOL

I'm pretty sure that he's the former unkokusai.

oh, he is, it isn't in doubt, we all know and he's said so!

Not that it matters.

increasingly, nothing on this forum "matters"

David Jamieson
06-25-2009, 07:46 AM
*snip*

increasingly, nothing on this forum "matters"

actually, nothing ever mattered.
in fact, nothing matters unless as individuals we make it matter.

all the rest is just moving/not moving - living/dead

passing time with banter never amounts to anything. :)

lkfmdc
06-25-2009, 07:47 AM
every once in a while we have a good thread, but I am still of the opinion the trolls are over running the place, and now the senile mental breakdown :D

Lokhopkuen
06-25-2009, 07:53 AM
every once in a while we have a good thread, but I am still of the opinion the trolls are over running the place, and now the senile mental breakdown :D

As opposed to pudgy waddling delusional ego maniacs?

lkfmdc
06-25-2009, 08:00 AM
Clearly YOU have corned the market on both dellusional and maniac!

GeneChing
06-25-2009, 09:33 AM
Ordinarily, I'd revel in watching a good flame war. It's like the warm up acts at the Coliseum when they put two blind men in the pit with daggers and let them have at it. But right now, we're hosting our first tournament this weekend (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53126), as you all well know. So I'm really busy right now and don't have my usual patience for this. So I'm shutting down this thread and giving warning.

This is the line in the cyber-sand. I'm banning anyone who annoys me until this tournament is over.