PDA

View Full Version : How many members on this forum think ickmf is a....

Lokhopkuen
06-25-2009, 01:02 AM
lkfmdc is a Bully Wind bag big loud mouth little pudgy penguin martial art still birth retard who is so insecure and full of crap that he rants and raves about the lamest sh*t that we have ever seen posted on any internet martial art forum?

Kansuke
06-25-2009, 05:28 AM
So far just you, gramps.

RonH
06-25-2009, 05:42 AM
And me. The guy's a tool and sad. Especially when he complains about someone not letting him troll.

bawang
06-25-2009, 06:14 AM
chill man its just his internet persona dont be taking the internet too seriously

Lokhopkuen
06-25-2009, 06:28 AM
chill man its just his internet persona dont be taking the internet too seriously

All I'm doing is ROTFLMAO:D:eek::D:eek:;):p

Lokhopkuen
06-25-2009, 06:33 AM
So far just you, gramps.

He thinks Gramps bothers me;)
I have grand children and a solid horse stance (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cGcyPDa_Os) ha ha ha!

Kansuke
06-25-2009, 06:39 AM
He thinks Gramps bothers me;)
I have grand children and a solid horse stance (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cGcyPDa_Os) ha ha ha!

No, it clearly doesn't bother you at all. That's why you mentioned the "horse stance" and changed your sig a few times in the last several hours. *whispering* it's ok gramps, we know, we know...

David Jamieson
06-25-2009, 06:48 AM
No, it clearly doesn't bother you at all. That's why you mentioned the "horse stance" and changed your sig a few times in the last several hours. *whispering* it's ok gramps, we know, we know...

You see, Kansuke, here you demonstrate what a tool and a coward you are.
But, I guess you don't see. You don't have what it takes to stand up to anyone here do you.

you can only see things from how you base your own emotional content around them.

All your failings are evident by how you attempt to place those same failings onto others in the hopes of validating your own sense of worthlessness. It makes you feel better to know that you're not alone in your misery.

It is most unfortunate that you are not alone in your misery. There are many like you. No direction, no tools of critical thinking, rife with errors in thinking, cruel at heart, belligerent, mean and dastardly.

Maybe through discourse, one day you will no longer be that kind of person. I really have hopes for that! But so far, nothing. C'est la vie! keep working at it though. You might get to some inkling of understanding.

Kansuke
06-25-2009, 06:55 AM
You see, Kansuke, here you demonstrate what a tool and a coward you are.

Wow, a tool and a coward oh enlightened one? Could you be more specific?

David Jamieson
06-25-2009, 07:06 AM
Wow, a tool and a coward oh enlightened one? Could you be more specific?

well, this is simple enough for even you to understand so here goes.

"Tool" in context to how I'm using it is a derogatory term generally implying that you are a narrow minded idiot who can't sense the world beyond teh reach of their own arm.

"coward" is a direct term that means you are only able to throw out your attacks at others so long as you are far enough away(or hidden entirely) that you don't have to actually face any consequences and when you are faced with direct contact with those you insulted, you likely run away, or ride away on your sisters pink bike with the streamers on the handle bars, while shouting out all sorts of invective pejoratives at the person or persons who have come to set you straight for your unacceptable behaviours.

You are not alone though. In fact, when it comes to the internet, you are legion!

nothing to be proud of though. Perhaps you need more hardship in your life. It's a great teacher as well.

lkfmdc
06-25-2009, 07:07 AM
Clearly, the overwhelming majority of the forum prefers to just sit back and watch lukhop have a mental breakdown, the funniest personal breakdown in the history of the forum!

No one here thinks I am kansuke, and everyone here knows I don't need a second screen name because if I think you are an idiot I will tell you so, just like I have already.....

But keep going, I mean, it is so entertaining

Lokhopkuen
06-25-2009, 07:12 AM
Clearly, the overwhelming majority of the forum prefers to just sit back and watch lukhop have a mental breakdown, the funniest personal breakdown in the history of the forum!

No one here thinks I am kansuke, and everyone here knows I don't need a second screen name because if I think you are an idiot I will tell you so, just like I have already.....

But keep going, I mean, it is so entertaining

71.43% agree you're a tool:D

bawang
06-25-2009, 07:14 AM
u guys are all cool guys calm down
lets all be friends and wear pointy hats and wrestle with no cloth

listen to this song and lets all sing along
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wB6WISba5M

erege sholee biste turda
oob bwawawaa oob bowowowow
flap your arms and do the eagle dance

Kansuke
06-25-2009, 07:14 AM
"Tool" in context to how I'm using it is a derogatory term generally implying that you are a narrow minded idiot who can't sense the world beyond teh reach of their own arm.

Ok great, but "narrow minded" in what way? Upon what do you base that enlightened view?

Lokhopkuen
06-25-2009, 07:16 AM
u guys are both cool guys calm down
lets all be friends and wear pointy hats and wrestle with no cloth

listen to this song and lets all sing along
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wB6WISba5M

erege sholee biste turda
oob bwawawaa oob bowowowow

He needs the hat to cover the folliculitis :rolleyes:

Kansuke
06-25-2009, 07:16 AM
"coward" is a direct term that means you are only able to throw out your attacks at others so long as you are far enough away(or hidden entirely) that you don't have to actually face any consequences and when you are faced with direct contact

Ok, so "coward" means we are not in the same room talking face to face? So by that definition you are being a "coward" right now?

BoulderDawg
06-25-2009, 07:42 AM
When I saw this was an attack thread I knew what user names I would see posting in this thread before I even opened it up.:D

taai gihk yahn
06-25-2009, 09:56 AM
and lo, didst he spake mightily (http://kungfumagazine.com/forum/showpost.php?p=943831&postcount=53), and with his fiery Sword of Thread Deletion and thunderous Mallet of Thread Closing felt his ire be known to all who wouldst triffle with him, yea, even during this time of the Holiest High Festival (http://kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53126). And so shall his Name be fear-ed and his countenance terrible to behold to all those who would with falsehood 'pon his nostril hairs blow or do with e'en the tips of their tiniest finger brush but e'er so lightly in the vicinity of his most nethermost secret places.

Here endeth the lesson.

Scott R. Brown
06-25-2009, 12:36 PM
and lo, didst he spake mightily (http://kungfumagazine.com/forum/showpost.php?p=943831&postcount=53), and with his fiery Sword of Thread Deletion and thunderous Mallet of Thread Closing felt his ire be known to all who wouldst triffle with him, yea, even during this time of the Holiest High Festival (http://kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53126). And so shall his Name be fear-ed and his countenance terrible to behold to all those who would with falsehood 'pon his nostril hairs blow or do with e'en the tips of their tiniest finger brush but e'er so lightly in the vicinity of his most nethermost secret places.

Here endeth the lesson.

You forgot the AMEN!!

I sentence you to 12 Hail Marys, whatever those are!!

GreenCloudCLF
06-25-2009, 12:38 PM
lkfmdc is a Bully Wind bag big loud mouth little pudgy penguin martial art still birth retard who is so insecure and full of crap that he rants and raves about the lamest sh*t that we have ever seen posted on any internet martial art forum?

Says the person who uses words that are derogatory to those who are mentally disabled.

GeneChing
06-25-2009, 12:44 PM
lkfmdc set you up and you fell for it hook, line and sinker. I can't believe you were so foolish that way. lkfmdc totally baited you into this thread and you bit. That does cross the cyber-sand line and I was just about to ban you, then I read taai gihk yahn's post above and just had to laugh at how absurd this all was. So I'm not banning you right now, just because it gave me a good chuckle, and I really needed that now. But that doesn't mean I won't ban you later. ;)

GeneChing
06-25-2009, 12:49 PM
After I stopped chuckling, I realized that it wasn't fair for me not to ban you Lokhopkuen. And we're trying to be fair here. Sorry, cousin. It was really foolish to post this after I said to stop.

sanjuro_ronin
06-25-2009, 12:54 PM
I think our beloved editor needs a break from the BS of these forums, so:

Lucas
06-25-2009, 12:56 PM
ouches ><

the ban stick strikes again

David Jamieson
06-25-2009, 01:16 PM
laura 9 FTW!!

Scott R. Brown
06-25-2009, 01:17 PM
After I stopped chuckling, I realized that it wasn't fair for me not to ban you Lokhopkuen. And we're trying to be fair here. Sorry, cousin. It was really foolish to post this after I said to stop.

WOW!! 5 minutes to come to your senses! It usually takes me at least 15!

Just for my edification, because I have never paid attention in the past, what exactly happened that got Lokhopkuen banned? I mean I read it all, but where exactly is the line please?

Is it a permanent ban?

If not, how is it decided?

and

What is the differtence between Lokhopkuen's behavior that got him banned and David Ross's that allows him to continue?

I am asking seriously here because I have never actually paid much attention in the past. I have been home sick the past few days, so I have time to be interested at the moment.

Lucas
06-25-2009, 01:20 PM
I have been home sick the past few days

I know that the forum has been a little strange the past few days, but to develop a physical ailment from all this tom foolery, I really feel for you.

;)

Scott R. Brown
06-25-2009, 01:24 PM
I know that the forum has been a little strange the past few days, but to develop a physical ailment from all this tom foolery, I really feel for you.

;)

Since everything in the universe is is interconnected, perhaps it was my illness that has caused all this recent tomfoolery!

In which case I BEG Gene not to ban me, I didn't know what I was doing in my delirium!

But I bet you knew I would say that!;)

sanjuro_ronin
06-25-2009, 01:28 PM
laura 9 FTW!!

I feel your pain...

Lucas
06-25-2009, 01:28 PM
Since everything in the universe is is interconnected, perhaps it was my illness that has caused all this recent tomfoolery!

In which case I BEG Gene not to ban me, I didn't know what I was doing in my delirium!

But I bet you knew I would say that!;)

;)

thats the answer i was pretty much expecting

:p

GeneChing
06-25-2009, 01:29 PM
But most bans stay permanent because the banned person gets so vitriolic, as if that would get their status restored.

Why did I ban Lokhopkuen and not lkfmdc? Look again at taai gihk yahn's post above. After I said stop, lkfmdc stopped. Lokhopkuen didn't. It's as simple as that.

Thanks sanjuro_ronin - that does help. ;)

David Jamieson
06-25-2009, 01:31 PM
I feel your pain...

I'd like to bite her inguinal crease!

don't tell my wife! :eek:

:D

sanjuro_ronin
06-25-2009, 01:34 PM
But most bans stay permanent because the banned person gets so vitriolic, as if that would get their status restored.

Why did I ban Lokhopkuen and not lkfmdc? Look again at taai gihk yahn's post above. After I said stop, lkfmdc stopped. Lokhopkuen didn't. It's as simple as that.

My Liege....:D

sanjuro_ronin
06-25-2009, 01:34 PM
I'd like to bite her inguinal crease!

don't tell my wife! :eek:

:D

Dude, she's local...:D

Scott R. Brown
06-25-2009, 01:35 PM

I see! Thank you for responding.

Somewhere I missed that you asked him to stop. Was that done privately or did I miss the post?

Scott R. Brown
06-25-2009, 01:37 PM
Oh I see now!

LOL! I was so busy enjoying his post I never read the link!

GeneChing
06-25-2009, 01:39 PM
...bless sanjuro_ronin for keeping our priorities straight.

Scott R. Brown
06-25-2009, 01:41 PM
Ain't it the truth!!

Lucas
06-25-2009, 01:45 PM
was that a formal blessing?

IronWeasel
06-25-2009, 01:46 PM
dude, she's local...:d

a/s/l:)

David Jamieson
06-25-2009, 01:55 PM
a/s/l:)

local to us is far from you.

sr just lives on the other side of town from me.
he lives on the wrong side and i live on the right side and she's somewhere in between.
We can only hope, she's more wrong than right.

anyway, it's obvious waht the "s" is, I'd say the "a" is about 30-ish as for "l" somewhere about Toronto. Canada.

IronWeasel
06-25-2009, 02:02 PM

he lives on the wrong side and i live on the right side and she's somewhere in between.

anyway, it's obvious waht the "s" is, I'd say the "a" is about 30-ish as for "l" somewhere about Toronto. Canada.

Thanks.

And, btw, I meant Laura and not Sanjuro!:p

sanjuro_ronin
06-26-2009, 05:57 AM

You sir, have insulted my honour and the honour of the local Mosque !!
( I do after all, live in Brampton)

You shall be punished !!

papillomavirus
06-26-2009, 06:35 AM
Says the person who uses words that are derogatory to those who are mentally disabled.

Why does it hurt you retard?

lkfmdc
06-26-2009, 07:09 AM
they never learn :rolleyes:

Kansuke
06-26-2009, 07:24 AM
Why does it hurt you retard?

Hey, that is not cool.