IronWeasel
06-25-2009, 02:55 PM
http://www.tmz.com/category/michael-jackson

TenTigers
06-25-2009, 03:11 PM
http://www.theonion.com/content/node/30940

BoulderDawg
06-25-2009, 03:16 PM
Doesn't look good. I'm watching MSNBC right now and they are saying he's in a coma. There is also reports that he wasn't breathing when found and was not revived until they got him to the hospital.

Shocking story

IronWeasel
06-25-2009, 03:19 PM
Doesn't look good. I'm watching MSNBC right now and they are saying he's in a coma. There is also reports that he wasn't breathing when found and was not revived until they got him to the hospital.

Shocking story

He's dead Jim...

Lucas
06-25-2009, 03:24 PM
cardiac arrest right?

hskwarrior
06-25-2009, 03:42 PM
He's........out of our lives..............he's out of our lives........

Rest in peace mike!!!!

lkfmdc
06-25-2009, 04:03 PM
the children of the world take a collective sigh of relief

hskwarrior
06-25-2009, 04:05 PM
**** blood for real :confused::confused:l?

golden arhat
06-25-2009, 04:21 PM
its funny how everyone is saying how much they miss him when they and the media were all calling him a paedophile 2 years ago!!!

hskwarrior
06-25-2009, 04:23 PM
thats funny someone was just speaking about that on tv......

Scott R. Brown
06-25-2009, 04:29 PM
So...they arrested his heart? Is that what happened?:confused:

Lucas
06-25-2009, 04:35 PM
So...they arrested his heart? Is that what happened?:confused:

yep, the heart was taken into custody first, but it took the body a while to catch up. some say he was stolen from us, some say he was offered...

:p

GreenCloudCLF
06-25-2009, 04:37 PM
Michael Jackson, IMO, fell in with some bad publicity people. They got him to start the first rumors and weirdness we saw from this man (hyperbaric chamber, Bubbles the monkey, elephant man bones etc...). He then fell in to finding more and more ways to keep the publicity going until it was too late, and we saw the mockery of a man he had become. Truth is Jackson was a phenomonally talented individual. Pepsi used to pay absurd amounts of money to appear in their commercials, and he wouldn't even hold a Pepsi in his hands. I also believe the weirdness he succumbed to opened him up to the multiple accusations of child molestation. Anyone who followed the trial should have been able to see how full of it the child and mom both were. The problem was the horror of it all blinded many to obbvious truths such as this.

This man has the best selling album worldwide, selling somewhere between 100 and 109 million copies (Thriller). In comparison of how amazing that is, the 2nd best selling album worldwide is Back in Black by AC/DC and has sold only 45 million copies. That is a huge difference. No matter what you though of his later work this man was super talented and the world is a better place for having had him. And anyone who doesn't agree can BEAT IT!

Lucas
06-25-2009, 04:41 PM
hes got the guinnes record of most successfull entertainer of all time.

not to mention all the other awards and such that hes been recognized for, rock and roll hall of fame and such, twice i think.

he also changed the face of the music industry.

any modern pop entertainer who sings and dances has some jackson somewhere in their show. its unstoppable.

Scott R. Brown
06-25-2009, 04:42 PM
yep, the heart was taken into custody first, but it took the body a while to catch up. some say he was stolen from us, some say he was offered...

So in essence we could say that Michael Jackson is heartless huh?

lkfmdc
06-25-2009, 04:43 PM
If you don't think he molested children you are deluded. And all his great artistic genius is negated by a single act of that sort

Scott R. Brown
06-25-2009, 04:45 PM
If you don't think he molested children you are deluded. And all his great artistic genius is negated by a single act of that sort

Come on....now I KNOW he didn't call you bald!:eek:

Scott R. Brown
06-25-2009, 04:47 PM
Poor Farrah Fawcett, will now disappear off the headlines!

lkfmdc
06-25-2009, 04:50 PM
I am usually more than happy to flame and joke around

on this subject, no......

Scott R. Brown
06-25-2009, 04:54 PM
I am usually more than happy to flame and joke around

on this subject, no......

Not me....everything can be made into a joke, but for the record, I agree with you 100%. All his accomplishments are negated by his pedophilia!

The world is a better place now that he is gone!

Lucas
06-25-2009, 05:10 PM
So in essence we could say that Michael Jackson is heartless huh?

:eek::eek::eek:

oh no he didnt ;):p

Lucas
06-25-2009, 05:11 PM
. All his accomplishments are negated by his pedophilia!

The world is a better place now that he is gone!

thats how i feel about ceasar!

:D

Scott R. Brown
06-25-2009, 05:14 PM
thats how i feel about ceasar!

:D

LOL! Which one?

Lucas
06-25-2009, 05:21 PM
LOL! Which one?

all of em !

**** romans....

taai gihk yahn
06-25-2009, 05:25 PM

Now you're mixing metaphors - or something like that

anyway he was talented; and a freak

David Jamieson
06-25-2009, 05:27 PM
Shamon!!

thanks for the Tunes Mike!

Ross, Habeus Corpus dude. What are you? Some kind of fascist? he went through court came out clean, seems there was some gold digging and you still hang onto that prejudice.

The man was an artist extraordinaire that will be in peoples minds. Millions love him, millions more love his music.

I can only imagine your obit. At this point, I think it will be crickets. You are such a wet rag of a man at times. :p

Lucas
06-25-2009, 05:29 PM
Now you're mixing metaphors - or something like that

anyway he was talented; and a freak

its cuz im sick

;)

SPJ
06-25-2009, 05:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSqo17o2a1w

I remember "ben" the movie, the song and MJ.

r.i.p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAJV4p0aet4

:(

SPJ
06-25-2009, 05:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3Eb2CRwIK4&feature=related

:cool:

IronWeasel
06-25-2009, 07:02 PM

I like his music, but I wouldn't have let him near my kids.

But, then, they are girls, so he probably would have ignored them anyway.

(Not speaking ill of the dead. Just saying...):o

WinterPalm
06-25-2009, 08:20 PM
RIP
This guy was the bomb.:(

Hardwork108
06-25-2009, 09:15 PM
Let's put it this way:

Michael Jackson R.I.P. if you were innocent and burn in hell if you weren't!

You see, when you understand the TCMAs you can always use their Yin and Yang philosophy and concepts in unresolved situations. :D

sanjuro_ronin
06-26-2009, 05:48 AM
It is truly sad how the scars of ones childhood can damage one for the rest of his life.
MJ was a man that had no childhood, that was abused and that never truly grew up, his artistic genius was overshadowed by demons most of us can never begin to comprehend.
RIP indeed.
It saddens me to know that the tragedy of MJ could have been avoided if his family was more loving, if his friends had been more loving and supportive, perhaps if he had gotten the help he need...perhaps...
Well, that didn't happen and as such, the scars run deep...and not just for MJ.
The world lost an artistic genius years ago, his body died yesterday.
One hopes he is finally at rest.

uki
06-26-2009, 05:50 AM
a smokescreen folks... they are keeping the people distracted from greater issues in the world that are unfolding as the people continue to be hypnotized... wake up sheeple! :)

sanjuro_ronin
06-26-2009, 05:58 AM
a smokescreen folks... they are keeping the people distracted from greater issues in the world that are unfolding as the people continue to be hypnotized... wake up sheeple! :)

What, he didn't die?

taai gihk yahn
06-26-2009, 06:23 AM
It is truly sad how the scars of ones childhood can damage one for the rest of his life.
MJ was a man that had no childhood, that was abused and that never truly grew up, his artistic genius was overshadowed by demons most of us can never begin to comprehend.
RIP indeed.
It saddens me to know that the tragedy of MJ could have been avoided if his family was more loving, if his friends had been more loving and supportive, perhaps if he had gotten the help he need...perhaps...
Well, that didn't happen and as such, the scars run deep...and not just for MJ.
The world lost an artistic genius years ago, his body died yesterday.
One hopes he is finally at rest.

ya know, I think that if we were to dig any deeper into this, the mystery of what happened to the other glove might just be revealed...

papillomavirus
06-26-2009, 06:33 AM

What would you know about it?:rolleyes:

lkfmdc
06-26-2009, 06:55 AM
ah, another screen name manifestation :rolleyes:

yes, how noble, to defend child molestation :rolleyes:

sanjuro_ronin
06-26-2009, 07:21 AM
ya know, I think that if we were to dig any deeper into this, the mystery of what happened to the other glove might just be revealed...

That is digging way deeper that I am interested in.
:eek:

solo1
06-26-2009, 08:10 AM
The radio was flooded with MJ music this morning but couldnt get away from the guy being a pedophile. I am hearing he is 500 million in debt. The autopsy should be enough to get the lawsuits started. If its a drug issue and I think it is wait for the target company to make the front pages.

papillomavirus
06-26-2009, 08:19 AM

How noble to speak ill of the dead constantly. I knew MJ for many years FYI and he was a kind gentle man that just saw the world a little different than those around him.
Many people targeted him because of his good nature and kindness and as I recall he was never convicted of anything. He paid out a ton of money to the family that made so many foul accusations about him. "Money is nothing and if that's all you want, here you go." -MJ

Only stupid people believe everything that they have seen on the television & you my friend are stupid if you think that I am my teacher:D

papillomavirus
06-26-2009, 08:22 AM

Unless you are a victim you really should just STFU.

papillomavirus
06-26-2009, 08:23 AM

You are so right sir. So right.

lkfmdc
06-26-2009, 08:24 AM
where there's smoke, there's fire, and where Michael Jackson was concerned he was a California forrest in dry season....

ONE kid might be a money grabbing mom, but in all there were over 10 kids who have accused him of stuff.

Again, how "noble" of you to defend a pedophile :rolleyes:

David Jamieson
06-26-2009, 08:31 AM
where there's smoke, there's fire, and where Michael Jackson was concerned he was a California forrest in dry season....

ONE kid might be a money grabbing mom, but in all there were over 10 kids who have accused him of stuff.

Dude, your lynch mob mentality sucks donkey balls.

he went to court, no conviction, the evidence was underwhelming
You accuse anyone else out of emotional sentimentalism?

Let the guy R.I.P.

I'm sorry you're not getting any attention today. :rolleyes:
Perhaps one day you will be charged, tried and convicted in the court of opinion as you are doing and then you will get to see how that feels.

taai gihk yahn
06-26-2009, 08:36 AM
ya know, I am actually willing to believe that he really wasn't a pedophile, per se;

OTOH, the way that he sought to relate to others, including children, demonstrates that he had some not insignificant psychological issues

papillomavirus
06-26-2009, 08:39 AM

Oh yea dude-man just like you knew so much about Carradine? You should re-read some of your posts and see what a complete drooling tool you really are. It is one thing to be opinionated as everyone is entitled to one, but to spit venomous nonsense about people you've never met, beloved persons worshiped by millions that actually bring something to this life (unlike yourself) is such a sad making thing. We all see the tiny person that you are inside sir.

Best of luck to you:p

lkfmdc
06-26-2009, 08:43 AM
Jamieson is right

(save this post!)

he wasn't convicted and legally he is innocent

but by his own admission on national TV had he kids sleeping in his bed with nothing but underwear

not to mention a bunch of other questionable stuff he's done, even with his own kids

he was creepy enough I'd keep my or anyone close to me's kids away from him

and to me, his musical genius will always take a back seat to that stuff

papillomavirus
06-26-2009, 08:50 AM
ya know, I am actually willing to believe that he really wasn't a pedophile, per se;

OTOH, the way that he sought to relate to others, including children, demonstrates that he had some not insignificant psychological issues

I never said the fellow didn't have problems and we all have issues and goodness knows MJ was a soul in turmoil. Let me put it this way if the media took your name and put it out there that you were a pedophile your own mother would disown you. Never mind your character, never mind your past deeds. Just because the thought is so socially repugnant. I knew the man, he was strange no doubt but I feel that he was a victim of media hype as opposed to being guilty of any real crimes. His biggest crime was being stupid enough to surround himself with opportunistic snakes and villains. I personally would not leave my children to spend the night alone with any adult male and if my child had an accusation of molestation said person wouldn't make it to trial end of story.

RIP MJ

bawang
06-26-2009, 08:54 AM
how did michel jackson turn his skin white and have pointy nose???

papillomavirus
06-26-2009, 09:02 AM
how did michel jackson turn his skin white and have pointy nose???

The poor guy felt he was ugly (hence fascination with the Elephant man) and wanted to be "beautiful". It seemed he wanted to alter his appearance somewhere between Diana Ross and Liz Taylor. Wacky but hell if you got the dough go for it. No one goes on about one of the Wachowski siblings getting a sex change are they?:D
Weird is Weird no matter how you slice it.

TenTigers
06-26-2009, 09:07 AM
The poor guy felt he was ugly (hence fascination with the Elephant man) and wanted to be "beautiful". It seemed he wanted to alter his appearance somewhere between Diana Ross and Liz Taylor.

-but ended up looking like Lon Chaney's Phantom of the Opera.

(could be a subconcious way of revealing a monster inside...)

TenTigers
06-26-2009, 09:09 AM
Jamieson is right

(save this post!)

but by his own admission on national TV had he kids sleeping in his bed with nothing but underwear

not to mention a bunch of other questionable stuff

lkfmdc
06-26-2009, 09:13 AM

yes, I agreed with Jamieson, we've been agreeing on a few things lately, it's sort of scary, like the sign of the end of times or something

papillomavirus
06-26-2009, 09:18 AM
-but ended up looking like Lon Chaney's Phantom of the Opera.

(could be a subconcious way of revealing a monster inside...)

I used to date Latoya back in my youth and he looks great next to her.
She keeps her nose in a jar and puts it on in the morning with her make up :eek:

Lucas
06-26-2009, 09:20 AM
She keeps her nose in a jar and puts it on in the morning with her make up :eek:

are you serious?

Scott R. Brown
06-26-2009, 12:37 PM

Actually, all the legal system can do is say you are NOT guilty, it does not demonstrate you are innocent. All a not-guilty verdict does is prove there was not enough evidence to convict you.

I got that straight from my own lawyer when I was accused of punching someone out in defense of my first wife!

lkfmdc
06-26-2009, 12:42 PM
Actually, all the legal system can do is say you are NOT guilty, it does not demonstrate you are innocent. All a not-guilty verdict does is prove there was not enough evidence to convict you.

I got that straight from my own lawyer when I was accused of punching someone out in defense of my first wife!

well, yes, of course, I just didn't want to keep arguing....

he wasn't convicted, I still think he did it

just like (and watch the forum go up in flames again) OJ Simpson wasn't convicted!

BoulderDawg
06-26-2009, 01:11 PM
well, yes, of course, I just didn't want to keep arguing....

he wasn't convicted, I still think he did it

just like (and watch the forum go up in flames again) OJ Simpson wasn't convicted!

Not at all surprising

Anything or anybody that doesn't fit into your whitebread conservative American life style is bound to be a pinko ho-mo child molestor or a murderer.

If it came down to leaving my kids with Jacko or the Gov of South Carolina there is no doubt who I would trust.........and it wouldn't be the guy who like to travel to South America.

Shaolinlueb
06-26-2009, 01:24 PM
Michael was acquitted of the child charges.

i don't think the he was a child molester he just saw himself as a child. his mind never really grew up.

Scott R. Brown
06-26-2009, 01:29 PM
You guys have missed the veiled comments from the the TV show "The Two Coreys" by one of the two Coreys concerning one or the other not protecting the other from being alone with a certain someone!

I know it is hearsay however the implication speaks volumes since MJ also liked to collect young boys!

mawali
06-26-2009, 01:30 PM
MJ, from USA/America, free to be me, you, i & i!

god bless america, tjhe land of freedom, milk, honey and never, never land.

BoulderDawg
06-26-2009, 01:33 PM
Michael was acquitted of the child charges.

i don't think the he was a child molester he just saw himself as a child. his mind never really grew up.

I don't remember the particulars of the case but it seems to me that it was just a bunch of parents who saw dollar signs and the opportunity to take advantage of a man(in a certain sense) who had the mind of a child.

Also, the one thing I noticed was the behavior of the DA in the case. He was treating it like he was a fan at a football game. He made jokes about Jackson and actually did things like play to the media when things went his way...very unprofessional.

In any case, let's face it, had Jackson wanted children he would have went to SE Asia and got all he needed but as far as I know he never did anything like that.

BoulderDawg
06-26-2009, 01:39 PM
Several things are going to happen now:

Everybody and his brother who even said "Hi" to Jacko will now try to get a book deal.

There is going to be a huge custody fight involving his children....probably involving people who have never even met the children.

Also, the "Jacko is Alive" rumors are going to start up......I'm surprised I haven't already heard that so-and-so saw Jacko today.

Lucas
06-26-2009, 02:02 PM
Several things are going to happen now:

Everybody and his brother who even said "Hi" to Jacko will now try to get a book deal.

There is going to be a huge custody fight involving his children....probably involving people who have never even met the children.

Also, the "Jacko is Alive" rumors are going to start up......I'm surprised I haven't already heard that so-and-so saw Jacko today.

i saw him yesterday, he was hanging out with elvis presley and davey jones

TenTigers
06-26-2009, 02:19 PM
Farrah Faucet died and went to heaven Thursday morning. When she arrived
at the pearly gates Saint Peter told her that he would grant her one
wish, anything she wanted. After some thought she told him that she
wished for all the world's children be safe from harm
........and POOF ! Michael Jackson fell-over dead Thursday afternoon!!! :D

TenTigers
06-26-2009, 02:20 PM
MJ, from USA/America, free to be me, you, i & i!

god bless america, tjhe land of freedom, milk, honey and never, never land.
where a person can be born a black male, and die a white female.

Scott R. Brown
06-27-2009, 11:08 PM
New Article (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1196009/Im-better-dead-Im-How-Michael-Jackson-predicted-death-months-ago.html)

This is very interesting!

lkfmdc
06-28-2009, 07:21 AM
it's just gonna get worse

kwaichang
06-28-2009, 07:37 AM
I know what you want lk but I am not so easily baited. KC

lkfmdc
06-28-2009, 08:20 AM
New Article (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1196009/Im-better-dead-Im-How-Michael-Jackson-predicted-death-months-ago.html)

This is very interesting!

for those who can't click ;)

During the last weeks and months of his life, Jackson made desperate attempts to prepare for the concert series scheduled for next month – a series that would have earned millions for the singer and his entourage, but which he could never have completed, not mentally, and not physically.

Michael knew it and his advisers knew it. Anyone who caught even a fleeting glimpse of the frail old man hiding beneath the costumes and cosmetics would have understood that the London tour was madness. For Michael Jackson, it was fatal.

I had more than a glimpse of the real Michael; as an award-winning freelance journalist and film-maker, I spent more than five years inside his ‘camp’.
Many in his entourage spoke frankly to me – and that made it possible for me to write authoritatively last December that Michael had six months to live, a claim that, at the time, his official spokesman, Dr Tohme Tohme, called a ‘complete fabrication’. The singer, he told the world, was in ‘fine health’. Six months and one day later, Jackson was dead.

Some liked to s****** at his public image, and it is true that flamboyant clothes and bizarre make-up made for a comic grotesque; yet without them, his appearance was distressing; with skin blemishes, thinning hair and discoloured fingernails.

I had established beyond doubt, for example, that Jackson relied on an extensive collection of wigs to hide his greying hair. Shorn of their luxuriance, the Peter Pan of Neverland cut a skeletal figure.

It was clear that he was in no condition to do a single concert, let alone 50. He could no longer sing, for a start. On some days he could barely talk. He could no longer dance. Disaster was looming in London and, in the opinion of his closest confidantes, he was feeling suicidal.

To understand why a singer of Jackson’s fragility would even think about travelling to London, we need to go back to June 13, 2005, when my involvement in his story began.

As a breaking news alert flashed on CNN announcing that the jury had reached a verdict in Jackson’s trial for allegedly molesting 13-year-old Gavin Arvizo at his Neverland Ranch in California, I knew that history had been made but that Michael Jackson had been broken – irrevocably so, as it proved.

Nor was it the first time that Michael had been accused of impropriety with young boys. Little more than a decade earlier, another 13-year-old, Jordan Chandler, made similar accusations in a case that was eventually settled before trial – but not before the damage had been done to Jackson’s reputation.

Michael had not helped his case. Appearing in a documentary with British broadcaster Martin Bashir, he not only admitted that he liked to share a bed with teenagers, mainly boys, in pyjamas, but showed no sign of understanding why anyone might be legitimately concerned.

I could not find a single shred of evidence suggesting that Jackson had molested a child. But I found significant evidence demonstrating that most, if not all, of his accusers lacked credibility and were motivated primarily by money.
Jackson also deserved much of the blame, of course. Continuing to share a bed with children even after the suspicions surfaced bordered on criminal stupidity.
He was also playing a truly dangerous game. It is clear to me that Michael was ****sexual and that his taste was for young men, albeit not as young as Jordan Chandler or Gavin Arvizo.

In the course of my investigations, I spoke to two of his gay lovers, one a Hollywood waiter, the other an aspiring actor. The waiter had remained friends, perhaps more, with the singer until his death last week. He had served Jackson at a restaurant, Jackson made his interest plain and the two slept together the following night. According to the waiter, Jackson fell in love.

The actor, who has been given solid but uninspiring film parts, saw Jackson in the middle of 2007. He told me they had spent nearly every night together during their affair – an easy claim to make, you might think. But this lover produced corroboration in the form of photographs of the two of them together, and a witness.

Other witnesses speak of strings of young men visiting his house at all hours, even in the period of his decline. Some stayed overnight.
When Jackson lived in Las Vegas, one of his closest aides told how he would sneak off to a ‘grungy, rat-infested’ motel – often dressed as a woman to disguise his identity – to meet a male construction worker he had fallen in love with.

Jackson was acquitted in the Arvizo case, dramatically so, but the effect on his mental state was ruinous. Sources close to him suggest he was close to complete nervous breakdown.

The ordeal had left him physically shattered, too. One of my sources suggested that he might already have had a genetic condition I had never previously come across, called Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency – the lack of a protein that can help protect the lungs.

Although up to 100,000 Americans are severely affected by it, it is an under-recognised condition. Michael was receiving regular injections of Alpha-1 antitrypsin derived from human plasma. The treatment is said to be remarkably effective and can enable the sufferer to lead a normal life.

But the disease can cause respiratory problems and, in severe cases, emphysema. Could this be why Jackson had for years been wearing a surgical mask in public, to protect his lungs from the ravages of the disease? Or why, from time to time, he resorted to a wheelchair? When I returned to my source inside the Jackson camp for confirmation, he said: ‘Yeah, that’s what he’s got. He’s in bad shape. They’re worried that he might need a lung transplant but he may be too weak.

‘Some days he can hardly see and he’s having a lot of trouble walking.’
Even Michael Jackson’s legendary wealth was in sharp decline. Just a few days before he announced his 50-concert comeback at the O2 Arena, one of my sources told me Jackson had been offered £1.8million to perform at a party for a Russian billionaire on the Black Sea.

‘Is he up to it?’ I had asked.

‘He has no choice. He needs the money. His people are pushing him hard,’ said the source.

Could he even stand on a stage for an hour concert?

‘He can stand. The treatments have been successful. He can even dance once he gets in better shape. He just can’t sing,’ said the aide, adding that Jackson would have to lip-synch to get through the performance. ‘Nobody will care, as long as he shows up and moonwalks.’
He also revealed Jackson had been offered well over £60million to play Las Vegas for six months. ‘He said no, but his people are trying to force it on him. He’s that close to losing everything,’ said the source.

Indeed, by all accounts Jackson’s finances were in a shambles. The Arvizo trial itself was a relative bargain, costing a little more than £18million in legal bills.
But the damage to his career, already in trouble before the charges, was incalculable. After the Arvizo trial, a Bahraini sheikh allowed Jackson to stay in his palace, underwriting his lavish lifestyle. But a few years later, the prince sued his former guest, demanding repayment for his hospitality. Jackson claimed he thought it had been a gift.

Roger Friedman, a TV journalist, said: ‘For one year, the prince underwrote Jackson’s life in Bahrain – everything including accommodation, guests, security and transportation. And what did Jackson do? He left for Japan and then Ireland. He took the money and moonwalked right out the door. This is the real Michael Jackson. He has never returned a phone call from the prince since he left Bahrain.’
Although Jackson settled with the sheikh on the eve of the trial that would have aired his financial dirty laundry, the settlement only put him that much deeper into the hole. A hole that kept getting bigger, but that was guaranteed by Jackson’s half ownership of the copyrights to The Beatles catalogue. He owned them in a joint venture with record company Sony, which have kept him from bankruptcy.
‘Jackson is in hock to Sony for hundreds of millions,’ a source told me a couple of months ago. ‘No bank will give him any money so Sony have been paying his bills.

‘The trouble is that he hasn’t been meeting his obligations. Sony have been in a position for more than a year where it can repossess Michael’s share of the [Beatles] catalogue. That’s always been Sony’s dream scenario, full ownership.

‘But they don’t want to do it as they’re afraid of a backlash from his fans. Their nightmare is an organised 'boycott Sony' movement worldwide, which could prove hugely costly. It is the only thing standing between Michael and bankruptcy.’
Legacy: Michael Jackson wanted to ensure the future of his children by leaving them 200 unpublished songs

The source aid at the time that the scheduled London concerts wouldn’t clear Jackson’s debts – estimated at almost £242million – but they would allow him to get them under control and get him out of default with Sony.

According to two sources in Jackson’s camp, the singer put in place a contingency plan to ensure his children would be well taken care of in the event of bankruptcy.
‘He has as many as 200 unpublished songs that he is planning to leave behind for his children when he dies. They can’t be touched by the creditors, but they could be worth as much as £60million that will ensure his kids a comfortable existence no matter what happens,’ one of his collaborators revealed.

there is more

BoulderDawg
06-28-2009, 09:14 AM
I'm sure more will come out about MJs health as time goes by....Including (and I'm surprised it hasn't came up already) the AIDS rumor.

One thing I never understood were the financial problems. Apparently he had some real crooks running his finances. There is absolutely no reason he should be 400 mill in debt. To honest I would be glad to inherit the Jackson estate........ including the debt. The rights to the music and his likeness is worth far more than 400 million. If I was in charge of the will I would immediately freeze all of his assets and then get people in there to do a complete audit.

Personally, I have my doubts about the seriousness of Michael's health. I'm of the opinion that if he couldn't even walk out on stage and had some sort of disease then they would not have signed on for a long concert series.

mawali
06-28-2009, 09:23 AM
a lot of these media stars believe their own hype that they surround themselves with yes people and that/this is the result. you don't need someone to wipe your own sas becauses you are famous. Soundz like some CMA masters out there?

one would imagine that if you had all the adoration, wealth, property, you would try to live a decent life! But no! Suicide, disgust, drugs/alcohol, and they end up the people we all are.

Musings of a deadbeat beggar!

Oso
06-28-2009, 08:36 PM
anyone else find it ironic that the recent BET awards were all in praise of MJ?

lkfmdc
06-29-2009, 07:01 AM
in our CONGRESS they had a moment of silence for him.... crazy, it's all over the place

BoulderDawg
06-29-2009, 08:54 AM
What's wrong with BET praising one of the best black entertainers of our time?

As far as I know MJ never did anything to anybody. He also never tried to cover up his personal life....unlike most celebrities these days.

hskwarrior
06-29-2009, 09:16 AM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a19_1246242981

Scott R. Brown
06-29-2009, 11:56 AM

As far as I know MJ never did anything to anybody. He also never tried to cover up his personal life....unlike most celebrities these days.

Read the above article, then say he never covered up his personal life!

taai gihk yahn
06-29-2009, 12:21 PM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a19_1246242981

what I want to know is, how did they decide who got to play Michael....:eek:

andyhaas
06-29-2009, 12:26 PM
Somebody asked "why don't they say anything about Farrah Fawcett"???

Now, that ages a person ... nobody young these days remembers anything about FF.

David Jamieson
06-29-2009, 12:33 PM

yer losing it man.

Oso
06-29-2009, 01:04 PM

because he's being trying to become 'white' most of his adult life?

Lucas
06-29-2009, 01:09 PM
ya he had issues, he was still a black man though. imo one of the biggest achievements of michael jackson was the amount of racial barriers he broke down. he was the first in many areas as far as black entertainers go. he also created music videos.

andyhaas
06-29-2009, 01:12 PM
What would life have been like without Thriller and Beat It??? Was he the first one on video to grab his stuff or was somebody else?

(Only problem though is that MJ always was kindof like a comedy act ... don't know if anyone else judged him that way)?

Scott R. Brown
06-29-2009, 01:23 PM
What would life have been like without Thriller and Beat It??? Was he the first one on video to grab his stuff or was somebody else?

(Only problem though is that MJ always was kindof like a comedy act ... don't know if anyone else judged him that way)?

More like a comedy AND a tragedy! It is like it was written in "Stranger in a Strange Land", we laugh because if we didn't we would cry!

Michael was a contrast between success and failure. He succeeded beyond one's wildest dreams professionally, but failed miserably as a human being!

Poor guy, I hope he is happier now!

Oso
06-29-2009, 01:23 PM
ya he had issues, he was still a black man though. imo one of the biggest achievements of michael jackson was the amount of racial barriers he broke down. he was the first in many areas as far as black entertainers go. he also created music videos.

sorry, i have to call BS on that. IF* he did, then he made a mockery of that by his obvious attempt to become the exact opposite of what he was.

*though, everyone keeps saying that but what 'racial barriers' did he actually break down???

Oso
06-29-2009, 01:25 PM

me too...really...but, too much is being made of him

Scott R. Brown
06-29-2009, 01:28 PM
me too...really...but, too much is being made of him

I completely agree. But then I have never been a fan, and I have never felt the need to live my life vicariously through a public figure.

He was always a sad character to me!

andyhaas
06-29-2009, 01:31 PM
Michael was a contrast between success and failure. He succeeded beyond one's wildest dreams professionally, but failed miserably as a human being!

I dunno ... he was pretty successful as a kid and then again as an adult. The main thing that seemed to go wrong was when he was burnt onstage by those fireworks and he had skin / nose problems after that.

Overall, he was a good entertainer in those videos, though.

Lucas
06-29-2009, 01:32 PM
he was the first black man to do several things. you can go research it if you want all the meat and potatoes of what 'racial barriers' michael jackson had to face.

a couple examples.

first black teen star.

first black man on mtv. (which was fought heavily by MTV)

not to mention the influence he had on an entire generation of black performers.

"Michael Jackson made culture accept a person of color way before Tiger Woods, way before Oprah Winfrey, way before Barack Obama," said the Rev. Al Sharpton. "Michael did with music what they later did in sports and in politics and in television. And no controversy will erase the historic impact."

really the list goes on and on. I'm not a big fan of michael jackson (as in i dont and never have owned a MJ album, and dont listen to his music), but the facts are the facts.

also remember, he was 'black' for a good while before he started having his procedures.

*you can find more on this subject if you research it yourself.

Lucas
06-29-2009, 01:35 PM
oh and is it just me or were all his surgeries making him look like a twin of his sister janet?

hskwarrior
06-29-2009, 01:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZtiJN6yiik

let's hold hands, sway side to side in unison, smiles on our faces........yeah man.....groovey ;):D

andyhaas
06-29-2009, 01:36 PM
"Michael Jackson made culture accept a person of color way before Tiger Woods, way before Oprah Winfrey, way before Barack Obama," said the Rev. Al Sharpton. "Michael did with music what they later did in sports and in politics and in television. And no controversy will erase the historic impact."

And here I thought the first black entertainer on MTV was Lionel Ritchie. But maybe that's just because I joined in late.

Scott R. Brown
06-29-2009, 01:38 PM
I dunno ... he was pretty successful as a kid and then again as an adult. The main thing that seemed to go wrong was when he was burnt onstage by those fireworks and he had skin / nose problems after that.

I mean professionally successful, but in his personal life and as a well-balanced human being he was a failure. He was never very happy!

Lucas
06-29-2009, 01:39 PM

And here I thought the first black entertainer on MTV was Lionel Ritchie. But maybe that's just because I joined in late.

hey i just copy cnn, blame them :p which i think is spoken under a specific context, in which i did not carry over. sue me. :p

personally im more in a ruffle over ed mcmahon.

now i cant be an instant winner :(

Lucas
06-29-2009, 01:40 PM
I mean professionally successful, but in his personal life and as a well-balanced human being he was a failure. He was never very happy!

lol, now thats the light and dark all in one nice package huh?

Scott R. Brown
06-29-2009, 01:41 PM

That is not quite true. There was Bill Cosby and Sidney Poitier who proceeded Michael, as well Arthur Ashe, and many other lack athletes and performers.

Bill Cosby was popular many many years before his "Cosby" TV show, as a stand up comedian and he had a previous TV series called I Spy.

firepalm
06-29-2009, 01:44 PM
Michael Jackson was simply put a 'Artist' that made Pop music. He was good at his craft, he had a life that was simply put; 'a bit of a circus'. For me I had a few of his CD's but I could honestly careless about the rest of his life & death. We all die, sooner or later, that's it. MJ wasn't Madam Bovary, Albert Einstein, AG Bell, etc... he made Pop music he didn't cure cancer, invent something like the phone, electricity, advance medicine, improve the quality of people's lives... oh sure he talked his rhetoric about the wonderful children (which I will leave @ that) but he wasn't a social activist like say someone like John Lennon. MJ just made Pop music, so what? I enjoy Prince, but when he passes I'll just say liked his Pop music and move on with my life.

And now Michael Jackson & his passing is serving as a good distraction, news media companies (TV, radio, internet, etc...) are actually being told that they have to run MJ stories. Meanwhile s_h_i_t that will really have an impact on people's lives is quietly being pushed through; Bill HR2454 currently in Congress which is reported to be the single biggest tax increase in US history.

Meanwhile everyone is obsessing over MJ's passing, the circumstances around it, his 'children', what every other person has to say about MJ & whatnot, etc... He died, that's it, let's move on!

Personally I like music by a large cross section of Artists and the films of many different actors but I don't obessess over their lives & their shortcomings, etc... and I view those as do as being somewhat pathetic. :cool:

Lucas
06-29-2009, 01:46 PM
Dimebag Darrell was a bigger loss imo.

Scott R. Brown
06-29-2009, 01:52 PM
Dimebag Darrell was a bigger loss imo.

and Billy Mays!

Lucas
06-29-2009, 01:56 PM
That is not quite true. There was Bill Cosby and Sidney Poitier who proceeded Michael, as well Arthur Ashe, and many other lack athletes and performers.

Bill Cosby was popular many many years before his "Cosby" TV show, as a stand up comedian and he had a previous TV series called I Spy.

i think what a lot of people refer to in regards to jacksons popularity is the level at which he reached people. he was one of the, if not the first, internationally famous superstar, that was black.

we have a lot of famous black performers before jackson, but few reached the level he did. he was kind of like the black elvis as far as how far his fame reached.

world wide is big

BoulderDawg
06-29-2009, 01:56 PM
Read the above article, then say he never covered up his personal life!

What article?

In any case how did he cover up his personal life? MJ was MJ. He never attempted to be anything else nor put on some sort of false front for the media. Living a private life and covering up your private life is two separate things.

One thinks of someone like Rock Hudson who was the biggest sex symbol in Hollywood for a number of years yet went to great strides to cover up his ****sexuality.

The first black man on MTV was Veejay JJ Jackson. If anyone remembers MTV started with just videos and veejays. I'm not even sure if anyone even took note when the first video by a black performer was done. I'm sure it was probably in the first couple of hours they were on the air and probably no one even thought about it.

BTW: the first video on MTV was "Video Killed the Radio Star" by The Buggles.

Lucas
06-29-2009, 01:57 PM
and Billy Mays!

i shed a single manly tear for Mr. Mays. Which I promptly sold on Ebay for the low low price of 3 easy installments of 19.99

Scott R. Brown
06-29-2009, 02:06 PM
What article?

The link I posted above

In any case how did he cover up his personal life? MJ was MJ. He never attempted to be anything else nor put on some sort of false front for the media. Living a private life and covering up your private life is two separate things.

One thinks of someone like Rock Hudson who was the biggest sex symbol in Hollywood for a number of years yet went to great strides to cover up his ****sexuality.

So did Michael, that is why I referred you to the above linked article!

The first black man on MTV was Veejay JJ Jackson. If anyone remembers MTV started with just videos and veejays. I'm not even sure if anyone even took note when the first video by a black performer was done. I'm sure it was probably in the first couple of hours they were on the air and probably no one even thought about it.

BTW: the first video on MTV was "Video Killed the Radio Star" by The Buggles.

Our knowledge of history tends to start when we are old enough to remember things usually around age 9 or 10. There were many blacks who were internationally known before Michael! Sidney Poitier was an internationally known and acclaimed actor, for one, Leslie Uggams another and others too, such as Diana Ross, etc

Scott R. Brown
06-29-2009, 02:07 PM
i shed a single manly tear for Mr. Mays. Which I promptly sold on Ebay for the low low price of 3 easy installments of 19.99

Hey!! Is that the one I just bought?? :eek:

You sure rooked me!!

BoulderDawg
06-29-2009, 02:12 PM
The link I posted above

So did Michael, that is why I referred you to the above linked article!

Our knowledge of history tends to start when we are old enough to remember things usually around age 9 or 10. There were many blacks who were internationally known before Michael! Sidney Poitier was an internationally known and acclaimed actor, for one, Leslie Uggams another and others too, such as Diana Ross, etc

I'm not going to search these pages looking for some article. Simply state your point of view (Like I did) and defend it.

And if your knowledge of history starts when you were 9/10 years old then I don't know what to say other than "He who knows nothing other than his own generation is doomed to remain a child".

Also what all that had to do with MTV I haven't a clue.

Lucas
06-29-2009, 02:19 PM
i think he messed with those kids. personally. just like oj killed his wife and her boyfriend, and courtney love had a hit on kurt cobain

Lucas
06-29-2009, 02:20 PM
Hey!! Is that the one I just bought?? :eek:

You sure rooked me!!

i rooked nothing! it was a MANLY TEAR. those are rare sir, almost as rare as Billy Mays. :eek:

Lucas
06-29-2009, 02:21 PM
this is one of the funnest threads yet. watch this. ;)

Michael Jackson was a humanitarian. You can see that by everything he did for the children. Just look at neverland !

Scott R. Brown
06-29-2009, 02:22 PM
I'm not going to search these pages looking for some article. Simply state your point of view (Like I did) and defend it.

And if your knowledge of history starts when you were 9/10 years old then I don't know what to say other than "He who knows nothing other than his own generation is doomed to remain a child".

Also what all that had to do with MTV I haven't a clue.

I have been referring to some of my earlier posts and the article I posted a link too!

If you are too lazy to read, then I am too lazy to clarify!

That is my NEW point!

Scott R. Brown
06-29-2009, 02:23 PM
i rooked nothing! it was a MANLY TEAR. those are rare sir, almost as rare as Billy Mays. :eek:

In that case as soon a I receive it I will freeze it for posterity!

Lucas
06-29-2009, 02:29 PM
In that case as soon a I receive it I will freeze it for posterity!

I thank you for your custom!

BoulderDawg
06-29-2009, 02:48 PM
If you are too lazy to read, then I am too lazy to clarify!

That is my NEW point!

It's a little hard to read something if you don't even know where it's at.

In any case you win with whatever point you were trying to make.

Scott R. Brown
06-29-2009, 02:52 PM
Well this whole thread is more or less pointless anyway. I have been home sick for 5 days. I am pretty much just killing time.

Oso
06-29-2009, 02:55 PM
he was the first black man to do several things. you can go research it if you want all the meat and potatoes of what 'racial barriers' michael jackson had to face.

a couple examples.

first black teen star.

first black man on mtv. (which was fought heavily by MTV)

not to mention the influence he had on an entire generation of black performers.

really the list goes on and on. I'm not a big fan of michael jackson (as in i dont and never have owned a MJ album, and dont listen to his music), but the facts are the facts.

also remember, he was 'black' for a good while before he started having his procedures.

*you can find more on this subject if you research it yourself.

could be i don't give a crap enough to do so...but, I was 13 in 1980...i pretty much lived through his entire popularity...i myself remember far many other 'black' entertainers before him...so, my personal acceptance of 'black' entertainers happened way before MJ was crying about Billie Jean.

AND, I belive this was the first Black Guy on MTV:

http://www.mtv.com/shared/media/news/images/j/Jackson_JJ/sq-first-hello-mtv.jpg

that is if there weren't other black performers being shown before MJ.

c'mon, face it...no matter what, he ended up as a joke. a sad, sad joke.

i do hope he's happy or at least 'not' anything he feels he has to change to be comfortable with himself.

and, i'm really kinda upset that Michael Valentine Smith was brought in to the same conversation as MJ...Jackson would be so much cooler if the punchline to his life were simply that he needed more seasoning.

Oso
06-29-2009, 02:57 PM

wow, you drank the kool-aid, didn't you?

Oso
06-29-2009, 03:01 PM
oh and is it just me or were all his surgeries making him look like a twin of his sister janet?

well, no, at one point they looked the same because she was having plastic surgury too....but then he went far beyond he look...he looked a lot like Diana Ross at one point...hard to say but ****, there are plenty of photos of him throughout his life...theories and reasons or excuses aside, you'd have to be a ******* not to see for yourself what was going on

Yao Sing
06-29-2009, 03:23 PM
He had a skin anomaly that caused white blotches and his response to it, trying to keep an even color, was viewed as trying to make himself a white guy (girl?). You might recall during the child molestation accusations they took photos of his little Mikie as evidence that the description by the victim was accurate.

On another note we're never going to get over racial problems when we continually keep everything separate according to race, like first black man this - first balck man that. You don't hear "the first freckled man to xxx" or "the first green eyed girl to xxx" so why make racial distinctions?

Lucas
06-29-2009, 03:48 PM
well, no, at one point they looked the same because she was having plastic surgury too....but then he went far beyond he look...he looked a lot like Diana Ross at one point...hard to say but ****, there are plenty of photos of him throughout his life...theories and reasons or excuses aside, you'd have to be a ******* not to see for yourself what was going on

lol.

ive just been fuggin around on this thread really. ;)

you should see some of the rises ive gotten out of people in person ! :eek:

i actually will defer to everyone else on the specifics of jackson, cuz the truth is i dont really know anything about him.

but he sure is a controversial subject, which is just LOADS of fun.

BoulderDawg
06-29-2009, 04:49 PM
Well this whole thread is more or less pointless anyway. I have been home sick for 5 days. I am pretty much just killing time.

Don't give any excuses. You can't give us your own opinion without pointing to an article or to someone else's opinions then it can't be very good....can it?

Xiao3 Meng4
06-29-2009, 06:57 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/8120079.stm

As the world mourns the death of Michael Jackson, his former UK bodyguard shares his personal memories of his friend, the "King of Pop".
Matt Fiddes remembers dressing Michael Jackson in disguise to give him a taste of normal life, sneaking him out of hotels and, above all, his kindness.
The martial arts expert, who runs a franchise of schools across the UK, met the singer in 1998 through his close friend Uri Gellar, and soon became trusted in his inner circle.
He was to become his bodyguard - and personal friend - for the next five years whenever Michael visited.
'Baffling'
The 30-year-old, from Barnstaple in Devon, last saw him three months ago in London, and said although he had lost a bit of weight, was in great shape.
"It was a quick visit, he was very upbeat and looking forward to his shows and seeing his fans. He was very positive and looked a bit trimmer, but Michael is a thin guy anyway," he said.
"He was just getting in shape for his shows and trimming up. It's hard to believe what's happened, he's incredibly fit, and although he's 50, it's like he's in his thirties.
"I'm in total and utter shock, it's like a dream. I cannot understand, Uri Geller has called me and he cannot understand.
"I've made efforts to contact the States but they're all being hounded at the moment... it's absolutely baffling. I've called one of his brothers."
He said he was looking forward to the opening night of the singer's tour next month, which he claimed "would have been the start of his huge comeback".
"He's the most misunderstood man in the world. Everyone thought he was this weird freak, but when you're with him he's as normal as everyone else," he said.
"I don't think he felt he was as famous as everyone else thought, he didn't know any different."
Mr Fiddes said his friend would go out of his way to help the sick, and recalls seeing him send boxes of pizzas to homeless people in London after visiting them in secret.
"The guy had a good heart and would do everything he can, but everyone looking in couldn't understand him," he said.
"We used to dress him up and sneak him out of his hotel room and do normal things in shops. People wouldn't know who he was - we wanted to give him a taste of the real life."

Oso
06-29-2009, 07:58 PM
lol.

ive just been fuggin around on this thread really. ;)

you should see some of the rises ive gotten out of people in person ! :eek:

i actually will defer to everyone else on the specifics of jackson, cuz the truth is i dont really know anything about him.

but he sure is a controversial subject, which is just LOADS of fun.

wait...i've been having fun with this thread...not YOU!!!

:mad:

Scott R. Brown
06-29-2009, 08:22 PM
So its Unanimous then!

:)

Lucas
06-30-2009, 09:19 AM
wait...i've been having fun with this thread...not YOU!!!

:mad:

No fun for you! MINE!

Mas Judt
06-30-2009, 10:41 AM
On another note we're never going to get over racial problems when we continually keep everything separate according to race, like first black man this - first balck man that. You don't hear "the first freckled man to xxx" or "the first green eyed girl to xxx" so why make racial distinctions?

True, but America is still torn by a racial divide both subtle and overt. I've always been as color blond as a person can get, but after hanging out for a while with my friends who had a tan - I saw a different view of the world I thought I lived in.

None of this is a simple black and white issue. And the casual treatment of a green-eyed girl or freckled man is very different from the casual treatment of the average black man.

It is sad, but true. Martin Luthers King dream is possible, but it will be a long road, because we are all just people.

andyhaas
06-30-2009, 10:48 AM
Yeah, America is very RACE DRIVEN!!! WATCH NASCAR!!! LOL

Oso
06-30-2009, 06:38 PM
True, but America is still torn by a racial divide both subtle and overt. I've always been as color blond as a person can get, but after hanging out for a while with my friends who had a tan - I saw a different view of the world I thought I lived in.

None of this is a simple black and white issue. And the casual treatment of a green-eyed girl or freckled man is very different from the casual treatment of the average black man.

It is sad, but true. Martin Luthers King dream is possible, but it will be a long road, because we are all just people.

you've always seemd pretty smart sounding to me...

Oso
06-30-2009, 08:08 PM
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=94478193966&ref=nf#/video/video.php?v=94478193966

GeneChing
11-16-2009, 02:36 PM
Michael Jackson autographed LP sells for $48,000 to actor Jackie Chan (http://www.examiner.com/x-704-Pop-Media-Examiner~y2009m11d14-Michael-Jackson-autographed-LP-sells-for-157-million-to-actor-Jackie-Chan-video)
November 14, 11:47 AMPop Media ExaminerKatrina-Kasey Wheeler

Actor Jackie Chan is a big Michael Jackson fan, so much so that he won the winning bid for an autographed Michael Jackson LP which he purchased for $48,000 dollars. Angela Zang also wanted the LP, but she lost in the intense bid to Chan. The event was a charity auction which raised money for AIDS orphans.

While a report by 88news.net, claimed that Jackie Chan paid over $330,000 RMB (approx $1.57 million USD) for the LP, the amount paid was actually in Taiwan dollars, NOT U.S. dollars. Chan only paid over $48,000.

According to 88news.net, "At the function, JJ Lin was in charge of auctioning a limited edition autographed Jackson vinyl record at the opening bid of $100,000 RMB. Angela Zhang who has always seen Michael Jackson as her idol, immediately started to bid. Who knew that Jackie Chan would follow, shouting prices with a determined expression. The two of them consecutively bidded 4-5 times, competing fiercely; in the end Jackie Chan was the highest bidder as $330,000 RMB, making Angela feel a bit disappointed."

After losing the bid Zhang performed her song, 'Invisible Wings' and asked Chan to join her on stage. It is wonderful to see celebrities of Jackie Chan's stature, doing such wonderful things to help with AIDS orphans.
There's video (http://english.cctv.com/20091105/101257.shtml).

GeneChing
09-29-2010, 09:38 AM
Martial arts touches everything. Even Jacko.

Martial arts instructor speaks out over Michael Jackson controversy (http://www.thisiswiltshire.co.uk/news/8419597.Martial_arts_instructor_speaks_out_over_Mi chael_Jackson_controversy/)
9:20am Wednesday 29th September 2010

MICHAEL Jackson’s former bodyguard has sought sanctuary in his home town following claims that he could be the father of the singer’s youngest son.

Former Greendown pupil Matt Fiddes has been the subject of a media circus following claims by Mark Lester, who played Oliver! in the film version of the musical, that the singer’s third child, Prince Michael Jackson II – nicknamed Blanket – is his son.

Yesterday Matt, who was Michael’s UK bodyguard for 10 years, spoke out for the first time since going into hiding.

“The Sun story horrified me,” he said. “It’s been devastating. I’ve been screwed over by somebody with very private information which should never be revealed just because it’s Michael Jackson.

“I’ve got three young girls who I’ve got to explain to why daddy’s all over the TV. This issue has caused devastation to my family and my business.”

The 31-year-old, who is at a location in West Swindon, has had to cancel a tour of Australia, where he was set to promote his martial arts schools. “I was due to fly to Australia last Saturday, I was booked on all the major television shows out there,” he said.

“The press jumped to conclusions that I was going to talk about Michael. When I got to Heathrow I realised there was a media frenzy and that my family needed me. If I went to Australia after what had been in the papers I was only going to be asked one thing.”

The martial arts expert, who had been living in Barnstaple, in Devon, said he’d returned to Swindon because it is a place where he feels safe and it is somewhere he loves.

“I want the people of Swindon to know the truth,” he said. “I love the town and I feel like I’m home. People don’t go into my personal life.”

Matt said Michael had once visited Swindon and had stayed at the De Vere hotel. “Michael was very fond of the area. We went to the cinema at Greenbridge to watch a film and he was amused by the Magic Roundabout.”

The last time Matt saw Michael before he passed away was in March last year at the Lanesborough hotel, in London, when he recalled sitting on the hotel room floor eating fish and chips with him and Mark Lester.

“It was the day he announced his concerts. He did look thin and he had doctors with him.

“Michael was scared stiff about the concerts. He got concerned when the number was increased to 50. He said he was also scared stiff of being assassinated and asked us to look after his children if anything happened. We haven’t been able to do that but I think Michael’s family are doing a great job.”

Matt hopes the media circus will now die down and he plans on doing a tour of schools in the town, talking about martial arts.

MATT Fiddes says he has no idea who is the father of Michael Jackson’s son Blanket despite claims that his sperm was used to father the child.

He said he donated sperm on the advice of a doctor, who was recommended by the singer, when he and his wife, Marcia, were having trouble conceiving.

A year later Marcia gave birth to daughter Maddison and shortly after Matt said that Michael offered him £500,000 for a second sperm donation, which he declined.

“I did it for medical reasons, I was desperate for a child and Michael thought I would be a great dad. Michael set it all up for me and I never went back for the results because I produced Maddison.

“I declined to do it the second time because I had children of my own by then and it would only have complicated matters. I didn’t want any children who might be seen as half sisters to Michael Jackson’s siblings.”

Matt, who has three children six-year-old Maddison, Lola, four and Savannah, three, said his youngest daughter is the spitting image of Blanket. “But it means nothing,” he said.

“Michael never confirmed to me, and I have never asked him, if Blanket is mine. They are very much Michael’s children and it’s time to let them be children. They need to be left alone.”

Matt says that claims of him wanting custody of Blanket are false.

“I will only intercept if those children are in trouble. If anything does happen to Catherine Jackson, I would like Tito or Jermaine to look after Michael’s children.”

THIS is not the first time Matt Fiddes has hit the headlines thanks to his with a colourful background in martial arts as well as his link to the most famous man in pop.

Bullied throughout his time at school, Matt became a black belt martial artist when he was just 11 and by the time he was 17 he had opened his first martial arts school.

Within six months Matt, who is a 6th Degree black belt master in Tae Kwon Do and holds a Black Belt in Kickboxing and Kung Fu, was the owner of the largest martial arts school in the UK. The Matt Fiddes Martial Arts brand is now based at 500 clubs.

Matt was introduced to Michael Jackson by Uri Geller and the pair quickly formed a strong friendship with Matt acting as the singer’s bodyguard whenever he visited Europe.

The former St Joseph’s Catholic College and Greendown student’s connections with the Jackson family also saw him organise visits to the town by Jermaine and brother Tito Jackson in 2008.

Jermaine visited Matt’s martial arts school, in Station Road, to launch an anti-bullying campaign following the allegations of racism and bullying on Celebrity Big Brother, which he appeared on. In November 2008 Matt attempted to sue Channel 4 over the documentary, The Jacksons are Coming. He alleged the documentary, which followed members of Michael Jackson's family as they were planning to move to Devon, was “faked”.

He later discontinued his High court libel action landing him with a bill of more than £1m.

Syn7
09-29-2010, 01:55 PM
the media sure can be the biggest scumbags... they have no respect... they hide behind an amendment that wasnt created for the things they are using it to do... and freedom of information is a complicated thing... when its private it should be allowed to stay private... this guy is gonna be dealing with this forever now... i know its not as bad as how some american papers litterally get people killed, but its still pretty bad... if i was famous i have no doubt that i would knock around a few paparazzi here and there... they just go too far, and hide behind the law... i wish a star would turn the tables and hire like 10 dudes to just follow and document of second of some paparazzis life... go thru their garbage... take crotch shots, hoping their dress slips up, its so pathetic...

the only thing worse is that millions will buy the magazine to read about jackos son and his real daddy... housewives and gossip hounds... wastes of skin...