PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on why Kick Boxing Produces Bald Pudgy Penguins

papillomavirus
06-26-2009, 07:02 AM
Anyone have any thoughts on this?:rolleyes:

taai gihk yahn
06-26-2009, 07:26 AM
you might want to also start a poll on "how long do you think it will be before Lohopkuen gets banned forever for signing up under a new alias the day after he got banned and starting the same sh1t the got him banned in the first place"

just a thought

Wildwoo
06-26-2009, 08:03 AM
He's a student.

papillomavirus
06-26-2009, 08:07 AM
you might want to also start a poll on "how long do you think it will be before Lohopkuen gets banned forever for signing up under a new alias the day after he got banned and starting the same sh1t the got him banned in the first place"

just a thought

It's going to be hard to get the taste of those penguin balls out of your mouth if you keep licking them. Just a thought;)

papillomavirus
06-26-2009, 08:08 AM
He's a student.

As opposed to "used to be":rolleyes: Heard you had an accident the other night:eek:

taai gihk yahn
06-26-2009, 08:31 AM
It's going to be hard to get the taste of those penguin balls out of your mouth if you keep licking them. Just a thought;)

it's going to be even harder for you to get your teacher's c0ck out of your asz when he's done steering you as you type, pu$$y-wart

just another thought (although one I am trying to eradicate from my memory)

papillomavirus
06-26-2009, 09:04 AM
it's going to be even harder for you to get your teacher's c0ck out of your asz when he's done steering you as you type, pu$$y-wart

just another thought (although one I am trying to eradicate from my memory)

Try Listerine buddy for that ball breath and you started it with your uninformed comments :D

Mr Punch
06-26-2009, 09:05 AM
I know this sounds like a stupid question, but one which I have surprisingly and disturbingly asked myself several times: do birds have balls, as such?

And was that nice Lokhopkuen fellow banned? Shame, we could have asked him, as he always seemed a bit of a chicken fancier.

papillomavirus
06-26-2009, 09:13 AM
I think you should meet him and tell him yourself:D You may wanna share some Listerine with tai lick LOL!

BTW I trained with him last night and the last thing on his mind is this silly internet forum. Today I think he's on Protection Detail for the Saudis or some wealthy someone but I'll be sure to let him know you send your love.

IronWeasel
06-26-2009, 09:17 AM
I think you should meet him and tell him yourself:D You may wanna share some Listerine with tai lick LOL!

BTW I trained with him last night and the last thing on his mind is this silly internet forum. Today I think he's on Protection Detail for the Saudis or some wealthy someone but I'll be sure to let him know you send your love.

Protecting the Saudis???

...ban him for THAT.:rolleyes:

Hardwork108
Lkfmdc, the "fat penguin", as you put it, has gotten away with a lot of crap in this forum. He recently started another hate thread in my "honor", accusing me of anti semetism, following on from a couple of years ago when he had doctored and changed my statements in his quotes of my posts, into anti semetic/Nazi ones.
Of course, he was found out and presumably got a warning from the moderators.

However, not only was he not banned for this vile act but was allowed to get away with further disinformation when he apparently started quoting messages from my sifu/school saying that I had been thrown out among other lies. Now he is back at it again, apparetly with no worries of getting banned.

Of course,he has been supported in his slanderous campaign by a few other glorified kickboxers here including the "Kung fu Clueless", Sanjuro Ronin, who says that earlier this year he visited Brasil and met my sifu, AT THE SAME TIME AS i WAS THERE, LOL. Talk about getting caught lying.:rolleyes:

Why all these LIES and the bad mouthing?

It seems that Lkfmdc feels threatened or sees his "kung fu" tagged Kickboxing/MMA business threatened every time one makes posts in favor of the traditional Chinese Methodology (as opposed to his modern kickboxing/MMA one, so beloved by the knucklehead community). It seems that he uses sites such as this one to recruit students.

If one has any doubts then he can look across the forum and see Lkfmdc's take on the Traditional Arts, sometimes disguised as " innocent discussions", but always with the conclusion that the TCMAs are outdated and ineffective with the implied solution/savior being glorified kickboxing, a-la Dave Ross, his school and his dvds.

I have seen a few good authentic TCMA guys limit their posting or even leave this forum in disgust because they see this forum turning into a thinly disguised MMA/kickboxing propaganda board.

Remember, these are people who have actual TCMA knowledge and would make great contributions to a forum such as this one but have been put off by constantly seeing every other thread turn into an MMA discussion "MMA is Best" advertising slogan, usually instigated by the likes of Lkfmdc, who wouldn't recognize authentic TCMA, even if it fell on their thick skulls.

Another thing that I have noticed here is that sometimes when a newbie starts making favorable comments in favor of TCMAs in contrast to the MMA approach he is set upon by Ross and/or by the sudden appearance of Kansuke, doing their best to ruthlessly shew away the new comer by obnoxious and rude posts. Of course, more often than not these two are joined by the other "kung fu clueless" MMA-ists.

If all else fails then these people try to provoke and bait the person with insults, blatant lies and attacks on his character until he overeacts and gets banned. This is what happened with Lophopkuen. I know this because this has happened to me as well.

God only knows how many potentially good posters these bird brains have chased away. It seems that the MMA-ists ( the "patients"), who should be coming here,to a KUNG FU forum, to expand their knowledge about TCMAs, have instead taken over this board( the "asylum") to sell their "kung fu" tagged" MMA approach/schools.

I hope that Lophopkuen comes back soon takes more care next time and I hope that the moderators see the potential of this forum for the good of the TCMAs and realize the disturbing undercurrents here in these boards before these under currents become over currents and drown the whole forum.

TenTigers
I know this sounds like a stupid question, but one which I have surprisingly and disturbingly asked myself several times: do birds have balls, as such?

Ever smell mothballs?

Really? How do you get their little legs apart?:p

Mr Punch
06-26-2009, 09:22 AM
Wait wait wait, Papillosomething, you have exactly the same disgusting offensive posting style as LHK and now you're trying to have us believ you're not the same person?

You, a supposedly respected grandfather and sifu, are coming on here, insulting the mentally disabled in every other post (like there's not enough prejudice in the world) and pretending that you don't care? What very very strange and childish behaviour. I really suggest you leave the forum and go back to being a respected grandfather and sifu with the people who presumably have some respect for you.

BTW, this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&v=9cGcyPDa_Os) is really funny. You have no skill. It is unbelievably obvious.

You had really better go back to the people who are trying to find you credible.

Mr Punch
06-26-2009, 09:25 AM
I hope that Lophopkuen comes back soon takes more care next time and I hope that the moderators see the potential of this forum for the good of the TCMAs and realize the disturbing undercurrents here in these boards before these under currents become over currents and drown the whole forum.You have got to be ****ting me.

You really think, in all your frothing about Ross and Kansuke, that LHK is in some way better? WTF happened to all your **** about morals? He's disgusting. But then I suppose you never saw slurs against the mentally ill as bad in any way at all either did you (among his other antics)? Which further shows up your self-righteous bull about martial morals.

GeneChing
06-26-2009, 09:31 AM
I'm one of the last people to defend lkfmdc, but when I say 'cool it', he does. That's all I ask really. I don't have the luxury to sort this out right now, so I'm banning everyone and will sort it out next week.

Banning and unbanning are just a flick of a switch. The easiest way to stay banned is to rant at me over email. The easiest way to become unbanned is to wait until next week, when I can discuss it in a more civil fashion.