Lucas
06-26-2009, 09:34 AM
hahahahahahahahhaha

the banninator strikes again !

:D;):p
:(

lkfmdc
06-26-2009, 09:59 AM
your ability to rejoice in the pain of others shows your lack of moral ethics, and by extension that you are a glorified knucklehead who learned no kung fu :D

kwaichang
06-26-2009, 10:02 AM
You are one to talk what happen somebody with morals get your password KC

lkfmdc
06-26-2009, 10:05 AM
The line forms on the left.......

:rolleyes:

Lucas
06-26-2009, 10:06 AM
your ability to rejoice in the pain of others shows your lack of moral ethics, and by extension that you are a glorified knucklehead who learned no kung fu :D

For some of us rejoicing in the pain of others is simply a past time.

;)

taai gihk yahn
06-26-2009, 10:10 AM
You are one to talk what happen somebody with morals get your password KC

unfortunately, Gene did not extend his temporary moratorium on stupidity to cover Shaolin Dope here

<ducks for cover at the sound of the Gene's Gim of Celestial Banning cleaving the dewey morning air>

kwaichang
06-26-2009, 10:18 AM
Again Taai talks and nothing comes out , I refer you to my Sage post He who speaks does not know. KC

kwaichang
06-26-2009, 10:20 AM
I refer you to LK's post regarding Michael Jackson: the children of the world take a collective sigh of relief
Man how disrespectful of the dead can one be. LK will have to throw his sequin glove away now KC

lkfmdc
06-26-2009, 10:21 AM
I refer you to LK's post regarding Michael Jackson: the children of the world take a collective sigh of relief
Man how disrespectful of the dead can one be. LK will have to throw his sequin glove away now KC

yeah, we should all praise a guy who molested children :rolleyes:

kwaichang
06-26-2009, 10:36 AM
Youare so biasede in you thoughts you will never have to worry about being on a Jury. The parents of the child should have been put in Jail for neglect and stupidity. Nothing was proven BTW KC

IronWeasel
06-26-2009, 10:48 AM
Poke...poke...

I don't feel banned.

yet

lkfmdc
06-26-2009, 11:03 AM
I don't feel banned.

oh my gawd dude! you're like totally banned :D

did Taai Gihk get banned? :confused:

taai gihk yahn
06-26-2009, 12:49 PM
Again Taai talks and nothing comes out , I refer you to my Sage post He who speaks does not know. KC

hey Maxim Bromide, you can keep misunderstanding, misinterpreting and misapplying the same phrase over and over - it doesn't make you appear anything other than clownish; I mean, do you actually know the source of where that saying is from? or what it was referring to in the original text? go mix your GGGGGGGGG-GM's Kibbel and stop being such a fool

taai gihk yahn
06-26-2009, 12:50 PM
did Taai Gihk get banned? :confused:
um, I don't FEEL banned - but maybe once you are, you don't know it? that would be the ultimate banning - you'd just keep posting and thinking that people were actually paying attention to what you write (kinda like KC does now...)

lkfmdc
06-26-2009, 12:53 PM
I guess Taai Gihk got banned, I haven't seen him post all day?

:D

Scott R. Brown
06-26-2009, 12:54 PM
I refer you to my Sage post He who speaks does not know. KC

And he who quotes should understand what the quote means before he quotes what he does not understand.

A moments reflection would reveal that the person who said that also wrote a whole book about what he knew. So according to your interpretation of what the quote means, the author of the quote, "knows nothing", therefore the quote may be disregarded as meaningless, since the author does not know anything to begin with!

taai gihk yahn
06-26-2009, 12:55 PM
I guess Taai Gihk got banned, I haven't seen him post all day?

:D

I'm here, I'm here! It's me! It's me! Auntie Em, Auntie Em! Oh dear sweet God, why don't they answer?!?! :confused::eek::confused::eek:

Scott R. Brown
06-26-2009, 12:56 PM
um, I don't FEEL banned - but maybe once you are, you don't know it? that would be the ultimate banning - you'd just keep posting and thinking that people were actually paying attention to what you write (kinda like KC does now...)

I think you are confusing being banned with being dead!

lkfmdc
06-26-2009, 12:56 PM
And he who quotes should understand what the quote means before he quotes what he does not understand.

A moments reflection would reveal that the person who said that also wrote a whole book about what he knew. So according your interpretation of what the quote means, the author of the quote, "knows nothing", therefore the quote may be disregarded as meaningless, since the author does not know anything to begin with!

normally I'd say that is a great post, but then I realized that since you actually wrote it, it must be trash ;)

taai gihk yahn
06-26-2009, 12:57 PM

A moments reflection would reveal that the person who said that also wrote a whole book about what he knew. So according your interpretation of what the quote means, the author of the quote, "knows nothing", therefore the quote may be disregarded as meaningless, since the author does not know anything to begin with!

Scott! You can hear me, can't you Scott?!? Scoooooott!!!

Scott R. Brown
06-26-2009, 12:58 PM
I'm here, I'm here! It's me! It's me! Auntie Em, Auntie Em! Oh dear sweet God, why don't they answer?!?! :confused::eek::confused::eek:

I see dead people!!:eek:

Lucas
06-26-2009, 12:58 PM
time to get out the old zombie bashin stick

Scott R. Brown
06-26-2009, 01:00 PM
LOL!! My wife just go this text from a friend of her's in New Jersey:

Farah Fawcett died and went to heaven, she met God and he gave her one wish. She asked for all of the children of the world to be safe... then Michael Jackson died!!

taai gihk yahn
06-26-2009, 01:01 PM
ya know, what's really cool is, when you put these icons in sequence like this :confused::eek::confused::eek::confused::eek: it looks like they are sorta bouncing up and down

when you're banned, everything is so vivid, so you notice llittle details like that

Scott R. Brown
06-26-2009, 01:01 PM
Scott! You can hear me, can't you Scott?!? Scoooooott!!!

Go towards the Liiiiiiiiight!!! The Liiiiight!! Stay away from pale looking black men.......

TenTigers
06-26-2009, 01:41 PM
pale looking black men.......

um...so what exactly would that look like............?

http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Jackson.html

hskwarrior
06-26-2009, 01:53 PM
awwww dammmmm, thats phucked up. he's gonna come haunt you guys late at night or in the shower now!!!!!!!!

Scott R. Brown
06-26-2009, 01:56 PM
awwww dammmmm, thats phucked up. he's gonna come haunt you guys late at night or in the shower now!!!!!!!!

Well then WHO has been touching me in the shower all these year???:confused: