PDA

View Full Version : Chris L. - Mantis School in NYC

Vertiggo
03-27-2001, 02:41 AM
Chris L,

If you really are serious about learning Northern Mantis, especially the combative aspect, then you might want to email this person - barneygoogles@webtv.net. Don't let the screen name dismay you. This dude trains with thee most incredible Mantis Master I have ever witnessed (and I have visited nearly every school I can find in NYC, especially Chinatown, have attended many tournaments) and I have yet to see anyone fight like this man. This guy "knows" how to use the mantis system.

seven star mantis sparring sessions in manhattan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this goes out to all who would like to learn how to apply your systems against other styles of martial arts. if you are interested let me know we are not trying to prove who is better but rather trying to learn from each other in the spirit of unity and friendship.what we do is get together and sparr and see how our systems cope with each others styles in a friendly way. all are welcome grapplers thais karate boxers gung fu whatever. if you are in the new york city area and would like to check it out then let me know my email is barneygoogles@webtv.net

posted 03-27-0