PDA

View Full Version : MANTIS VS BOXING

PREE
05-09-2001, 07:53 PM
QUESTION..CAN A MANTIS FIGHTER DEFEAT A WORLD CHANPION BOXER LIKE MIKE TYSON OR EVANDER HOLIFIELD.....KEEP IN MIND THAT BOXERS ARE CONDITION TO GET HIT....HAND SPEED OF BOXERS IS GREAT......ALSO TAKE SOMEONE WITH 2 YEARS IN BOXING ...THIS PERSON WILL DEFEAT A 2 YEAR STUDENT OF MANTIS..WHAT DO YOU THINK

Kiasyd
05-09-2001, 09:15 PM
Man... Give up the troll posting here. Have mercy please...

-- Kiasyd

wisdom mind
05-09-2001, 09:25 PM
i think ashida kim can help you

Xebsball
05-10-2001, 05:26 AM
Troll. Posted the same **** about Eagle Claw vs Boxing.

-------------------------
"Better have a chicken tomorrow than eggs today."

robertwilliam
05-10-2001, 01:33 PM
Here's the answer, even though the post was a troll post.
1.The more tenacious fighter would win.
2.The fighter with more full contact experience would have the advantage.
3.If both fighters had the same full contact experience, I would put my money on the mantis style / CMA fighter just because of the "tools" in the "tool box" that the mantis fighter has to use.Yes, a boxer can hit incredibly hard, but what is the boxers defense against low line kicks, joint locks, ground fighting,vital cavity strikes, etc.?
4.There are / were some boxers that are/ were so incredible and or brutal, that I would always put my money on them - ie. Tyson, Duran,John O Sullivan, Hollyfield.But, once again I did say "If both fighters had the same full contact experience"

northstar
05-10-2001, 03:58 PM
I agree with robert888. There are very few, if any, fighters that can compare with heavyweight champions. This doesn't make boxing a superior way, just as your master's skill won't help you in a fight.