PDA

View Full Version : any 7*mantiss in the house.

diego
05-18-2001, 02:36 PM
rpunch:shuffle to l side dbl palm block//now shuffle quickly to rside with left hand slice down arm and r drill upcut to chin,press switch stance and straight logfist knockout punch.
now the last sections hopgar but i was told the first 2palm and upcut is 7*mantis any ideas.

diego
05-18-2001, 06:54 PM
the guy who made this technique learnt 7* from wc wong and hopgar from harry wu.

does anyone have any info on wong sifu,i know the name but i cant place it,and i think he learnt in the 70's thanx ahead of tome for any info or links. :eek:

diego
05-18-2001, 11:16 PM
what i meant was kaito my mothers boyfriends teacher, learnt from w.c.wong in the 70s or late 60s cant remember at this moment.
i have about 120 streetfighting trixx drills and a few sets i am not seekn armchair exertions only details, i was taught the names from a karate perspective like inverted backfist for the knockout punch cant remember the name but it is printed in many articles that it is the famous knockout punch of clf,i heard mantis specializes in it also.

i would say about 60 of my techniques have mantis flavors within some of the motions.

now from what i heard the guy who formulated is method was a well known scrapper in montreal in the seventies. any help would be apreciated :mad: