PDA

View Full Version : Taught A Shuai Jiao Class In China

wiz cool c
07-15-2009, 08:22 PM
So I have been living in Beijing for almost three years now and studying Bagua and shuai jiao. For the last 8 months I have been working with my coach and friend Yao Hun Gong. He recently started to teach in the black tiger school the only BJJ school run by a black belt in Beijing. So all the guys are new and I have a few years under my belt now and he had to go out of Beijing for some sort of competition and asked me to sub.

So the class had four students. Two chinese and two non chinese. It was a good class all went well. Then wrestled with two of the students for 30 minutes after class.

lkfmdc
07-15-2009, 09:16 PM
good to hear

glad you are doing well, but the gang sort of misses you :D

wiz cool c
07-17-2009, 01:59 AM
Thanks David and thanks for giving me an opportunity to teach while back in the states. Got a nice article in next months Kung Fu Tai Chi on traditional strenth traing in Shuai Jiao,check it out if you get a chance. Take care.

SPJ
07-17-2009, 07:34 AM
cool.

Beijing had and still has the best Shuai Jiao people around since the Qing dynasty.

there is a street that a lot of wrestler went to compete or play around before they were accepted into Shuai Jiao Ying in the palace during Qing dynasty.

--

dusty and humid in the summer.

but

--

:cool:

Lucas
07-17-2009, 04:10 PM
tell someone to move to Portland OR, we have ZERO Shuai Jiao!!!