PDA

View Full Version : the lord thy funny guy!!

uki
07-16-2009, 09:30 AM
i found an old clip of masterkillers top students!! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtTt6OxVShI&feature=related

MasterKiller
07-16-2009, 09:43 AM
i found an old clip of masterkillers top students!! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtTt6OxVShI&feature=related

Good find! Coincidentally, they also have a vid of Sookie's "star" student.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_4kqz8NbnE&feature=related

lkfmdc
07-16-2009, 09:47 AM
Good find! Coincidentally, they also have a vid of Sookie's "star" student.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_4kqz8NbnE&feature=related

oh, yeah, that could happen, "accidently" getting 50plus tattoos and not knowing

GeneChing
07-16-2009, 09:52 AM
lkfmdc, you ever met uki face-to-facial tats? All I can say is it takes some serious stones to go for a facial tat. That's just so Maori badass.

epic fail is a new fav. thanks guys!

Lucas
07-16-2009, 09:54 AM
wait, i cant hear sound at work comp. did she claim she accidentally go those tattoos?

idk they dont look bad imo.

lkfmdc
07-16-2009, 09:54 AM
I doubt he "accidentally" had them done to him

MasterKiller
07-16-2009, 09:55 AM
oh, yeah, that could happen, "accidently" getting 50plus tattoos and not knowing

When you "practice the way" of Sookie, you are mostly oblivious to the real world.

lkfmdc
07-16-2009, 10:07 AM
http://boingboing.net/2009/06/23/girl-who-claimed-her.html

http://www.smh.com.au/world/girl-who-said-she-woke-up-with-56-tattoos-on-her-face-admits-lying-20090623-cul9.html

f-in stupid teenagers, could have cost that guy a lot of money for nothing

David Jamieson
07-16-2009, 10:19 AM
http://boingboing.net/2009/06/23/girl-who-claimed-her.html

http://www.smh.com.au/world/girl-who-said-she-woke-up-with-56-tattoos-on-her-face-admits-lying-20090623-cul9.html

f-in stupid teenagers, could have cost that guy a lot of money for nothing

Yeah but by coming clean, all she's done is given the guy worldwide publicity that he couldn't have ever bought! And he doesn't have to pay a cent to have her ink removed.

she gets to keep her tats, he gets more biz.

good for her for coming clean I guess. At least she didn't maintain her douchebaggery.

uki
07-16-2009, 11:12 AM
I doubt he "accidentally" had them done to himno it wasn't an accident... although it was one of the strangest feelings in my life - nose cartilidge was all vibrating along with my skull.

oh, yeah, that could happen, "accidently" getting 50plus tattoos and not knowingdude i saw that the other day!!! frigg'in awesome!! i must confess, it's weird at first when you look in the mirror and see something that wont go away... forever changing your appearance, how people look at you, and how you see yourself. she needs some adapting time and then she'll be just fine...

GeneChing
07-16-2009, 11:38 AM
So what was your inspiration of the facial tat exactly? That's intense.

Are you on this yet? (http://ugliesttattoos.com/);)

uki
07-16-2009, 11:51 AM
So what was your inspiration of the facial tat exactly? That's intense.i wanted one for awhile, then a few years ago mel gibsons apocalypto came out - facial tattoos galore... after i walked out of the theatre i told my girlfriend i was getting one... so i did some looking around on some old native american facial tattoos(as i have cherokee blood in me) and discovered one with a similar design... i choose to cross my face with a line to signify "drawing the line in the sand". the single line represents infinity or continum - the 27 dots signify the "moments" of experience along the river of eternity. 27 being chosen because it is the sum of three nines... nine being the number of change, which is also the number which represents the tiger(the year of my birth). a further interesting quirk is that my numerological numbers from my birthday adds up to 27... 9-18-1974.

1974 reduces to 12 which reduces to 3 - the root of nine... my son was also born on 6-3-2007 at 8:10am... another three sets of nine for him... my oldest daughter was born on 7-11-2007 and my youngest daughter was born on the 9th of january, thus my two daughters also combine to make three 9's... two from my oldest and one from the youngest. my girlfriend is pregnant now and the due date as of now is december 27th... go figure. i will make the prediction now that my next child will be awash in the nines aswell...

i hope that helps... it a much more interesting story if i tell it to you while i am tripping face on magic mushrooms. :D

sanjuro_ronin
07-16-2009, 12:12 PM
I don't know, but I think Uki has the hots for MK.
:eek:

uki
07-16-2009, 12:13 PM
I don't know, but I think Uki has the hots for MK.don't tell everyone... i'll ride his a$$ until he taps out. :D

MasterKiller
07-16-2009, 12:34 PM
Inspired by a Mel Gibson movie to tattoo his face. Sookie Stackhouse is a riot.

uki
07-16-2009, 12:54 PM
Inspired by a Mel Gibson movie to tattoo his face.on a spiritual level, our evolution has been encoded in this reality, which is activated with case specific "events" or "experiences".

Sookie Stackhouse is a riot.well i WAS thrown out of and banned for 10 years from austria for rioting... it must simply be my inner nature to rebel against what has been "established". :D

sanjuro_ronin
07-16-2009, 12:55 PM
don't tell everyone... i'll ride his a$$ until he taps out. :D

OIVEY !!!!!:eek:

David Jamieson
07-16-2009, 12:56 PM
Hey, many americans have been inspired to do all sorts of things from the movies they watch.

It's worth noting that the actors wore makeup though. :p

Whereas with uki, that's for life...unless he chooses to endure it's removal.

It's not like he's mainstream or holds an office job or any of that.

People define themselves in many ways. It's a shout in the wilderness really.
We all want to be heard.

uki
07-16-2009, 01:00 PM
It's not like he's mainstream or holds an office job or any of that.i simply help build society from the ground up.

It's a shout in the wilderness really. We all want to be heard.only if you are lost, otherwise these "shouts" in the wilderness are from the search and rescue party. :)

uki
07-16-2009, 01:12 PM
When you "practice the way" of Sookie, you are mostly oblivious to the real world.appaerently i was oblivious to this snide remark... but, nonetheless there is another intellectual hat-trick up my sleeveless puter arms - define "real" oh wise misterkiller... i am aching to be enlightened by your omnicompetent presence on the boards. :p

MasterKiller
07-16-2009, 01:33 PM
define "real" oh wise misterkiller... i am aching to be enlightened by your omnicompetent presence on the boards. :p

Obviously I mean the reality on which your evolution has been encoded...on a spiritual level...which was activated with case-specific "events" or "experiences," such as getting wedgied in junior high by the cool kids, chicks not wanting to been seen with you, and the blind gent you now let cut your hair.

uki
07-16-2009, 01:37 PM
Obviously I mean the reality on which your evolution has been encoded...on a spiritual level...which was activated with case-specific "events" or "experiences," such as getting wedgied in junior high by the cool kids, chicks not wanting to been seen with you, and the blind gent you now let cut your hair.you seem to understand my point precisely!! what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger... ahhhhh... how my life has been inflected since then.

David Jamieson
07-16-2009, 03:20 PM
"what doesn't kill us, only makes us stronger" ~ Nietzsche

It's worthy of note that this particuilar philosopher was principally a nihilist.

Therefore, what doesn't kill us could possibly leave us severely disabled, handicapped, a vegetable, etc.

GeneChing
07-16-2009, 03:21 PM
it a much more interesting story if i tell it to you while i am tripping face on magic mushrooms. It's pretty interesting sober, believe it or not. The way it crosses your face, it looks almost like some kind of alien zipper. I'm sure on mushrooms, we'd be waiting for you to unzip your face and reveal some crazy gorn alien head.

How does that change how people react to you? The sober ones, I mean...

MasterKiller
07-16-2009, 04:56 PM
How does that change how people react to you? The sober ones, I mean...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LawdS21nvo

uki
07-16-2009, 06:25 PM
It's pretty interesting sober, believe it or not. The way it crosses your face, it looks almost like some kind of alien zipper. nice!! i haven't heard that one yet... my boss tells everyone that it means "cut along the dotted line", i tell the kids who ask that i got hit with a tomahawk.

I'm sure on mushrooms, we'd be waiting for you to unzip your face and reveal some crazy gorn alien head. that would be one hêll of a trick!

How does that change how people react to you? The sober ones, I mean...for starters, the average person simply think i am crazy... i have little old ladies clutch their purses tighter or switch them to the other side as they walk past me in the supermarkets and the like. LOL... half the time i want to go "BOO!", but i figure if they had a heart attack, i might be in a bit of hot water - then again on the flipside i get numerous compliments from various people... just today i had some older guy come up to me at the carnival just to introduce himself and meet me. other fun stuff it is like when there are like a group of homies with tattoos all up the neck, standing around looking hard as they can while loitering at the local supermarket entrance, i make an effort to make sure i walk right up to them, look them in the eye and wait for them to step out of my way... LOL... they always do... mostly from the younger generation i get nods of appreciation and respect... the best part i believe is the fact that i am a father who is doing a fine job at raising and providing for my children - this helps break the paradigm of tattooed guys being druggy losers or deadbeat dads... just the other day i was watching my son play at the playground and another small child started going down the jungle gym steps when he tripped - i had my arms folded at the time and managed to catch him like two inches before his face smashed the railing bar. the expression of the mother when she thanked me and looked at me was priceless... people talk. i like to make big splashes wherever i go - it gets peoples attention... snaps them out of their bubble world of ill-concieved misconceptions about this and that. :D

uki
07-16-2009, 06:42 PM
"what doesn't kill us, only makes us stronger" ~ Nietzschefunny... i never knew where i got that from - i have never read nietzche. in essence it is the truth, no? take for instance martial arts... you get into a confrontation, nearly get killed because you got beat up so bad - don't you think you would learn from your mistakes and what went wrong? how you handled the situation... broken down into minute details for the analyctical mind to more fully understand so that if there were ever a similar incident, a better outcome would ensure. the entire concept is profound - i hardly get any nihilistic or negative vibes from using it... i mean it in it's proper context - better kill me than let me learn the lesson for next time.

It's worthy of note that this particuilar philosopher was principally a nihilist. at this point in the human journey it would amount to being a realist...

Therefore, what doesn't kill us could possibly leave us severely disabled, handicapped, a vegetable, etc.how would that classify then as making us stronger?

taai gihk yahn
07-16-2009, 06:51 PM
when Ukulele and I met up at ZSF festival, we had a neat little convo re: Daoist symbolism, the earth's axis and the Polar Star which was very educational for me - he asked me a really good question and I had to pull the answer from deep outta my asz - (turns out it was the right answer, but you gotta think quick on your feet w/this Cat!); anyway, in retrospect, Mr. U's diagonal slash is set at about the same angle of declination as the axis of the earth - does that mean we all revolve around him?!?

To paraphrase Graham Chapman: "Uki is a looney, but he's a happy looney...lucky b@stard!"

Lucas
07-16-2009, 07:00 PM
how would that classify then as making us stronger?

that could wholey depend on what one considers strength.

to be able to continue living after a sever accident leaving you crippled....man thats a strength I just dont think I personally have. I would finish it and take the easy way out.

at least thats what I say now who knows how the experience might strengthen my resolve...

Scott R. Brown
07-17-2009, 01:05 AM
that could wholey depend on what one considers strength.

to be able to continue living after a sever accident leaving you crippled....man thats a strength I just dont think I personally have. I would finish it and take the easy way out.

at least thats what I say now who knows how the experience might strengthen my resolve...

Wait til you have kids...that changes everything!:)

David Jamieson
07-17-2009, 03:19 AM
funny... i never knew where i got that from - i have never read nietzche. in essence it is the truth, no? take for instance martial arts... you get into a confrontation, nearly get killed because you got beat up so bad - don't you think you would learn from your mistakes and what went wrong? how you handled the situation... broken down into minute details for the analyctical mind to more fully understand so that if there were ever a similar incident, a better outcome would ensure. the entire concept is profound - i hardly get any nihilistic or negative vibes from using it... i mean it in it's proper context - better kill me than let me learn the lesson for next time.
at this point in the human journey it would amount to being a realist...
how would that classify then as making us stronger?

My Point was that although Nietzsche made some great assessments of the human condition, he was also wrong on a few of his observations. This being one of them.

Did you know his sister would publish her hateful views under his name and started a colony for pure aryans in South America?

Very strange girl Elizabeth was. She assumed being him while his mind rotted with Syphlis.

real soap opera stuff.

Hitler borrowing heavily from him to support his ideas of a master race didn't help him much either.

anyway, there's a little info on good old fred and his sister liz and their pal adolf for ya. :D

LSWCTN1
07-17-2009, 04:53 AM
So what was your inspiration of the facial tat exactly? That's intense.

Are you on this yet? (http://ugliesttattoos.com/);)

what a mess - she would be stunning otherwise!

uki
07-17-2009, 04:59 AM
what a mess - she would be stunning otherwise!meh... she is more attractive now!

and i do believe that gene was asking ME about MY facial tattoo. :)

Lucas
07-17-2009, 08:28 AM
Wait til you have kids...that changes everything!:)

I can imagine ;)

although I dont plan on having children.

David Jamieson
07-17-2009, 08:59 AM
I can imagine ;)

although I dont plan on having children.

not many people plan on them. They happen for the most part whether you plan or not. :D

Lucas
07-17-2009, 09:25 AM
dont try to jinx me man! :mad:

uki
07-17-2009, 09:44 AM
not many people plan on them. They happen for the most part whether you plan or not.i can vouch for that statement... none were planned, but i wouldn't change it for anything. :)

dont try to jinx me man!would you rather him try or do?

Lucas
07-17-2009, 09:47 AM
neither! stay outa my loins' business !!

;)

i know if the rugrats were to befall me, it would be a blessing. but at this point, they can keep their blessings to themselves! :D

uki
07-17-2009, 09:50 AM
i know if the rugrats were to befall me, it would be a blessing. but at this point, they can keep their blessings to themselves!so what are you hoping to have? boy? girl? have any names picked out yet? :p

Lucas
07-17-2009, 09:54 AM
for some reason ive always liked the name easter for a girl. dont ask me why, it just resonates with me for some reason. i like the name rand for a boy.

but then thats just off the top of my head, of course ;)

also there would be a mother to deal with :eek:

sanjuro_ronin
07-17-2009, 09:58 AM
for some reason ive always liked the name easter for a girl. dont ask me why, it just resonates with me for some reason. i like the name rand for a boy.

but then thats just off the top of my head, of course ;)

also there would be a mother to deal with :eek:

My eldest is Sofia Isabelle and my youngest, Marisa Alesandra.
Blessings are exactly what children are.

uki
07-17-2009, 09:58 AM
i like the name rand for a boy.have you read the "wheel of time" series?

as you probably have seen on the other board... elkia and i have chosen gaj for the boy and sep for the girl... i suggested a one syllable name and she agreed.

Lucas
07-17-2009, 09:59 AM
not if your a long time bachelor!!!! :cool:

Lucas
07-17-2009, 10:00 AM
have you read the "wheel of time" series?

as you probably have seen on the other board... elkia and i have chosen gaj for the boy and sep for the girl... i suggested a one syllable name and she agreed.

thats exactly where that name comes from. ive read the series 3 times

is there a reason for the one syllable name?

uki
07-17-2009, 10:04 AM
thats exactly where that name comes from. ive read the series 3 times and you don't like matrim better than rand??

is there a reason for the one syllable name?i have one 3 syllable, two 2 syllables... i thought it be nice for a change.

Lucas
07-17-2009, 10:09 AM
and you don't like matrim better than rand??
i have one 3 syllable, two 2 syllables... i thought it be nice for a change.

its a toss up between matrim, rand, and thom.

mat is actually my favorite character by far.

interesting to note:

robert jordan, before being commisioned to work on the wheel of time, he wrote several conan novels.

within the wheel of time, every aspect and attribute of conan is within the characters and peoples.

rand, an unbreakable will.
matrim, uncanny luck.
perrin, the bulls strength
aiel, inhuman endurance
lan, the best blade
all three, mat rand perrin, are natural climbers, as conan can scale anything

the list goes on...im just a big fan of conan :D

uki
07-17-2009, 11:20 AM
im just a big fan of conan.in the movie, punching out the spitting camel was the best part!!

Lucas
07-17-2009, 11:25 AM
lol ya.

while i did enjoy the movies, i also resent them after a fashion.

the way the character is portrayed in the movies is so far off its insulting to the creator. i mean, they didnt even get the hair or eye color right....plus they made conan seem kind of stupid. which if you read the plethora of novels, you'll notice the character is actually a genius. his smarts is what makes him prevail half of the time in the stories...

there is an animated movie being made based on an old tale: Red Nails

the story is dark, disturbing, bloody and prevocative. i only hope they can keep it in line with the literature and it may be worth watching.

uki
07-17-2009, 11:32 AM
the way the character is portrayed in the movies is so far off its insulting to the creator.books are mostly always better than the movies... i read one of jordans conan books - i believe it was the first one... good stuff nonetheless.

back on topic... i wonder what misterkillers favorite part of the conan movies was? :D

MasterKiller
07-17-2009, 11:37 AM
books are mostly always better than the movies... i read one of jordans conan books - i believe it was the first one... good stuff nonetheless.

back on topic... i wonder what misterkillers favorite part of the conan movies was? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PQ6335puOc

I actually have a pretty extensive collection of Savage Sword of Conan comics.

uki
07-17-2009, 11:41 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PQ6335puOc

I actually have a pretty extensive collection of Savage Sword of Conan comics.well... i must say... men don't come much more transparent than you. :D

sanjuro_ronin
07-17-2009, 11:42 AM
Well, I would call MK Translucent, not transparent, I mean, he is pretty white
:D

uki
07-17-2009, 11:43 AM
Well, I would call MK Translucent, not transparent, I mean, he is pretty whit.ok... he has a bit of wit, but not too much of it. :p

sanjuro_ronin
07-17-2009, 11:43 AM
ok... he has a bit of wit, but not too much of it. :p

LOL , Typo corrected.
:p

uki
07-17-2009, 11:47 AM
LOL , Typo corrected.
makes it even better!

MasterKiller
07-17-2009, 11:48 AM
Well, I would call MK Translucent, not transparent, I mean, he is pretty white

No need to get all racialist up in here.

I prefer the term "tanorexic."

MasterKiller
07-17-2009, 11:50 AM
so you are addicted to tanning salons???

No, I am immune to the sun's loving kiss.

uki
07-17-2009, 11:55 AM
No, I am immune to the sun's loving kiss.you're quick... i brainf@rted that response... alas... it is no more. :p

i get burnt once a year and then i am tanned like a redskin... this year i got sunburn with blisters the last week of april!

sanjuro_ronin
07-17-2009, 12:09 PM
Someone say sunburn?

uki
07-17-2009, 12:15 PM
Someone say sunburn?absolutely no muscle tone... some air brained brunette for sure - never lifted a heavy object in her life... so do you like these types out of a personality trait manifestations? do you like to control a physically inferior woman? :)

sanjuro_ronin
07-17-2009, 12:28 PM
absolutely no muscle tone... some air brained brunette for sure - never lifted a heavy object in her life... so do you like these types out of a personality trait manifestations? do you like to control a physically inferior woman? :)

I guess the fact that she WASN'T sunburned was totally lost on you while you were busy drooling over her "personality traits" eh?
:p

uki
07-17-2009, 12:32 PM
I guess the fact that she WASN'T sunburned was totally lost on you while you were busy drooling over her "personality traits" eh?yeah i was looking for the sunburn... then i thought, "wow!", he finds these types of women attractive? :o

sanjuro_ronin
07-17-2009, 12:34 PM
yeah i was looking for the sunburn... then i thought, "wow!", he finds these types of women attractive? :o

You keep telling yourself that, ball-juggler !

uki
07-17-2009, 12:37 PM
You keep telling yourself that, ball-juggler !my balls are iron.

sanjuro_ronin
07-17-2009, 12:40 PM
my balls are iron.

Mine are stainless, they don't rust.

Lucas
07-17-2009, 12:54 PM
same thing happens to me too uki. its the redskin background.

one time i told my friend i had balls of steel, and he was like "yeah...bb's..

sanjuro_ronin
07-17-2009, 12:56 PM
same thing happens to me too uki. its the redskin background.

one time i told my friend i had balls of steel, and he was like "yeah...bb's..

Not sure we wanna know how your friend new the size of your balls....

uki
07-17-2009, 12:58 PM
Mine are stainless, they don't rust.the oxidation rocess is part of the creative/destructive cycles of the universe... boasting of stainless balls is implying you relish the stagnation of change... :p

sanjuro_ronin
07-17-2009, 12:58 PM
the oxidation rocess is part of the creative/destructive cycles of the universe... boasting of stainless balls is implying you relish the stagnation of change... :p

You're just jealous mine or more shiney than yours !

uki
07-17-2009, 01:01 PM
You're just jealous mine or more shiney than yours !iron is a fundamentual body nutrient... if i wanted to look at myself all day i could save my neck the strain and simply look in the mirror. :D

MasterKiller
07-17-2009, 01:08 PM
iron is a fundamentual body nutrient... if i wanted to look at myself all day i could save my neck the strain and simply look in the mirror. :D

Uki using the mirror (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x81F28kPXuo)

Lucas
07-17-2009, 01:08 PM
Not sure we wanna know how your friend new the size of your balls....

yeah...his sister later found out how wrong he was...:D

Lucas
07-17-2009, 01:09 PM
Uki using the mirror (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x81F28kPXuo)

it all comes back to the face ripping huh?

it puts the lotion on the skin...

uki
07-17-2009, 01:16 PM
it all comes back to the face ripping huh?face ripping without nails...

uki
07-17-2009, 01:23 PM
since it is all relative to tattoos... LOL... i had tears in my eyes!! http://www.oddee.com/item_96748.aspx

Lucas
07-17-2009, 01:53 PM
hahhahaha thats a good one.

taai gihk yahn
07-17-2009, 02:09 PM
sort of summing up the whole topic, have you guys read the book "Tiger!" by the French author Claude Bals?

lkfmdc
07-17-2009, 02:14 PM
Didn't he also write "The Yellow River" under the pen name I.P Daley?

uki
07-17-2009, 02:24 PM
i have read the "three billy goats gruff"... i highly recommend it. :)

Lucas
07-17-2009, 02:29 PM
i have read the "three billy goats gruff"... i highly recommend it. :)

three goats together facing east is supposed to be lucky. im a goat, so i like that story about those goats trumping that **** troll.

'Well, come along! I've got two spears,
And I'll poke your eyeballs out at your ears;
I've got besides two curling-stones,
And I'll crush you to bits, body and bones'

'That was what the big billy goat said. And then he flew at the troll, and poked his eyes out with his horns, and crushed him to bits, body and bones, and tossed him out into the cascade...'

thats my goat style!

taai gihk yahn
07-18-2009, 09:53 AM
Didn't he also write "The Yellow River" under the pen name I.P Daley?

I believe it was actually ghost-written by his cousin I. P. Freeley...

lkfmdc
07-18-2009, 09:57 AM
I believe it was actually ghost-written by his cousin I. P. Freeley...

I read a book review by him once, it was an in depth examination of "Death Awaits" by Hugo First

Mr Punch
07-20-2009, 02:34 AM
MODS! OT this PoS!

uki
07-20-2009, 11:09 AM
MODS! OT this PoS!why? it's about masterkillers top kung fu students...

MasterKiller
07-20-2009, 11:38 AM
Sookie has his own line of clothing. (http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a360/ferox-13/tshirtz3.jpg)

uki
07-20-2009, 11:44 AM
Sookie has his own line of clothing. (http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a360/ferox-13/tshirtz3.jpg)you know i would wear that... don't you? :D