PDA

View Full Version : Dream 10

monji112000
07-20-2009, 10:02 AM
Anyone watch the fights? I have seen most of them.. I'm downloading the last few.

Galvao lost.. but the first round was AMAZING. It was sad to watch him lose the second round like that.. but that's the gamble if your so good at one area only.

Aoki Shinya vrs Shaolin... what the heck happened?? Two amazing grapplers fight a boring standup match??? WTF? Aoki trying to hold off any pass or GNP with Rubber guard..

the Judoka lost.. but I'm waiting to see what happened to his ankle.

anyone else catch the fights??:o

Liddel
07-21-2009, 03:49 PM
Missed it.

Read about it on sherdog, but was unaware where on the net i could get it for free as its not broadcast in NZ :o

Was it a good event, production wise, match ups, refs etc ?

Bit bummed i couldnt see it but quietly waiting for the Fedor fight in the up comming weeks as a supplement...

DREW

monji112000
07-22-2009, 07:48 AM
Missed it.

Read about it on sherdog, but was unaware where on the net i could get it for free as its not broadcast in NZ :o

Was it a good event, production wise, match ups, refs etc ?

Bit bummed i couldnt see it but quietly waiting for the Fedor fight in the up comming weeks as a supplement...

DREW

a few places have most of the fights. I think I watched most from mmalinker
You may have issues today watching it, but If you try and catch things the day of the event you have a high chance of seeing them free online.

I enjoyed the fights.. some big upsets.. Andre lost.. but he is a pure BJJ guy(one of the top in the world if not the top).

I enjoy Dream much more than UFC but thats me..