PDA

View Full Version : Gene!!!!!!!

hskwarrior
07-28-2009, 10:58 AM
why move MY thread then keep the body odor thread?

just asking

GeneChing
07-28-2009, 11:03 AM
B.O.Fu. That makes perfect sense up here.

Aliens, do they even do kung fu? Is there anyone practicing Alien-imitative boxing? uki doesn't count because I don't think he's imitating. If you can get that topic to turn to alien fu, I'll bring it back up here.

hskwarrior
07-28-2009, 11:12 AM
Yes......AlienFu is one of the secret society style's handed down from generations of aliens........i mean haven't you seen some of the forum dwellers? some of their body odor's really are out of this world!!!!

GeneChing
07-28-2009, 11:50 AM
...come on hskwarrior, you can't look me straight in the eye and tell me that you don't like it skunky. :cool:

uki
07-28-2009, 12:07 PM
...come on hskwarrior, you can't look me straight in the eye and tell me that you don't like it skunky.LOL... sometimes i do confuse a whiff of my odor with the skunky scent of the greens in my bag. :D

Yes......AlienFu is one of the secret society style's handed down from generations of aliens........i mean haven't you seen some of the forum dwellers?you are not too far from the truth there buddy... seriously. :)

cerebus
07-28-2009, 01:41 PM
Aliens, do they even do kung fu? Is there anyone practicing Alien-imitative boxing? uki doesn't count because I don't think he's imitating. If you can get that topic to turn to alien fu, I'll bring it back up here.

Ask and you shall receive Gene. Grand Celestial Do.

"In 1976, George Salusbury was abducted by an UFO. Having spent 11 years on the aliens' planet, he acquired the knowledge of a revolutionary fighting system -- Grand Celestial Do : The Fighting Art of the Cosmos. His mission is to spread this new art to everyone on Earth."

http://cosmicfighting.741.com/

You're welcome... :D

uki
07-28-2009, 01:49 PM
i have heard that emmisaries from the pleiades star system have had a hand in dishing out the underlying concepts martial arts and internal cultivation ages ago... this information has been passed along thru out the ages... it's no secret that many original footwork patterns are based on star constellations and other celestial phenomenom... obviously tradition has it that this was simply the fact of man imitating nature and the workings of the cosmos, yet how does one justify the knowledge of the heavens thousands of years ago before the invention of the telescopes and what not? i honestly believe that alot of our understanding has been brought to earth from other parts of the galaxy and by other, higher forms of intelligent life... even to this very day. :)

David Jamieson
07-28-2009, 02:04 PM
i have heard that emmisaries from the pleiades star system have had a hand in dishing out the underlying concepts martial arts and internal cultivation ages ago... this information has been passed along thru out the ages... it's no secret that many original footwork patterns are based on star constellations and other celestial phenomenom... obviously tradition has it that this was simply the fact of man imitating nature and the workings of the cosmos, yet how does one justify the knowledge of the heavens thousands of years ago before the invention of the telescopes and what not? i honestly believe that alot of our understanding has been brought to earth from other parts of the galaxy and by other, higher forms of intelligent life... even to this very day. :)

That's too bad because if you continue to cling to that thought, you will not get to see the reality of the greatness of the human mind and it's capabilities.

hskwarrior
07-28-2009, 02:25 PM
you know, if we were to take something from the aliens out there.......they all seem to be HAIRLESS........so that means NO PHUNK DA DOO DA DAY!!!!!!!

take note you stank bots!!!!!!!

GeneChing
07-28-2009, 02:41 PM
How could I forget GCD (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48519)?

In space, no one can smell your stank.

uki
07-28-2009, 06:07 PM
That's too bad because if you continue to cling to that thought, you will not get to see the reality of the greatness of the human mind and it's capabilities.what reality of great human capabilities? all i see is mankind destroying itself thru great ignorance...

taai gihk yahn
07-28-2009, 06:23 PM
you know, if we were to take something from the aliens out there.......they all seem to be HAIRLESS........so that means NO PHUNK DA DOO DA DAY!!!!!!!

take note you stank bots!!!!!!!

Phrank has qi-bot blasted the beaver out of this thread, and made it calculate the square root of shizzle to boot!

Scott R. Brown
07-28-2009, 06:26 PM
what reality of great human capabilities? all i see is mankind destroying itself thru great ignorance...

Yeah. but whose ignorance, yours or everyone else's, LOL!:)

uki
07-28-2009, 06:41 PM
Yeah. but whose ignorance, yours or everyone else's, LOL!all of us. :)