PDA

View Full Version : WTF is this mandatory mass vaccination program???

uki
07-29-2009, 06:44 PM
i realize it's not directly related to the martial arts, but i think everyone on these forums should read this...

A member of the public who was concerned about a mandatory mass vaccination program in light of the swine flu pandemic called the Arkansas State Health Department for advice only to be told that mandatory vaccines were constitutional and could be enforced at gunpoint by the government if necessary.

The editor of the popular blog "****ed Off Former Democrat" phoned the legal council at the Arkansas State Health Department to seek advice about obtaining waiver forms for a future mass swine flu vaccination program.

One of his main concerns centered around the fact that the company chosen to mass produce the swine flu vaccine, Baxter International, were recently caught in a scandal after it emerged they had sent out vaccines contaminated with the H5N1 avian flu virus to 18 countries from their Austrian branch. It was only by providence that the contamination was found after the batch was first tested on ferrets in the Czech Republic, before being shipped out for injection into humans. The ferrets all died and the shocking discovery was made.

full article... http://www.sott.net/articles/show/190224-Arkansas-State-Health-Department-Mandatory-Vaccines-Are-Constitutional

pass it along to EVERYONE you know!!!

uki
07-29-2009, 06:58 PM
another read... http://www.newswithviews.com/Evensen/greg142.htm

uki
07-30-2009, 03:56 AM
hints from CNN... http://edition.cnn.com/2009/US/07/28/military.swine.flu/

people better wake up before there is a gun stuffed in your face ordering you to get injected with poison. :)

uki
07-30-2009, 03:59 AM
more...

http://dprogram.net/2009/07/28/healt...ed-for-safety/

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...d=a_xObcaSxF2o

http://www.naturalnews.com/026717_sw...u_vaccine.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009...t-woman-lancet

David Jamieson
07-30-2009, 04:45 AM
lol. uki, you're being paranoid.

go to the source and not the fringe news or people on the street who "heard" something.

I don't think vaccination will be mandatory. I also don't think there is anything wrong with rolling out a vaccine for a influenza.

Yes, some will be negatively effected by the vaccine itself. But if you dig and look at those numbers from 76, you'll see just how small that portion of the population is and how many people the vaccine protected.

seriously man, conspiracy stuff will just raise your blood pressure.

uki
07-30-2009, 06:11 AM
trust me... i am not paranoid by any means, i am merely fulfilling my obligations to spread information for others to research and come to their own conclusions on the matter, that is all. i suppose time will only tell... but i live in this country and the swine flu fear-mongering is absolutely sickening here.

by the way... my blood pressure has remained a steady 120 over 60 for years now - my doctor says my heart is very strong and like a childs. :D

David Jamieson
07-30-2009, 09:35 AM
you're spreading a lot of disinformation too though dude.

without a medical background and without a research background, how do any of these places, with zero commentary from doctors come to these conclusions?

I'll tell you.

they pull them out of their ass and make it up, then throw it out there to get attention as hack writers! ta da!

this is common in the web-o-sphere. there are literally millions of unqualified voices jabbering on about stuff they don't know about.

just look at phrost and his crappy website trollshido. loaded with em. lol :p

TenTigers
07-30-2009, 09:57 AM
- my doctor says my heart is very strong and like a childs. :D
you sure he said,"Heart"?:p

David Jamieson
07-30-2009, 09:58 AM
you sure he said,"Heart"?:p

lol, dude, that ain't right. :p

uki
07-30-2009, 10:03 AM
you're spreading a lot of disinformation too though dude.either or, it's up to each of us to sift thru and glean what information is present within these matters... even dis-information sparks an interest to delve deeper into the matter into blindly accepting what is broadcast to us... condemnation without investigation is the highest form of ignorance.

without a medical background and without a research background, how do any of these places, with zero commentary from doctors come to these conclusions?regardless of the medical background, the sole reason i brought this to the attention of the forum is wether or not mandatory vaccinations are constitutional and the "enforced at gunpoint" comment... i believe it's fair to allow people to come to their own conclusions... what do you think? is it right or justifiable to FORCE someone to do something they do not wish to do? if the rest of the population gets vaccinated and someone chooses not to... why force them? why not let them find out for themselves if their immune system is capable of fighting off this so called "swine flu"? if people refuse and die, what's it matter as long as it's their choice? this is the part that makes me wonder about the underlying agenda... i have a big issue with people forcing others to do things they do not want to do... that is my issue.

B-Rad
07-31-2009, 08:21 AM
A member of the public who was concerned about a mandatory mass vaccination program in light of the swine flu pandemic called the Arkansas State Health Department for advice only to be told that mandatory vaccines were constitutional and could be enforced at gunpoint by the government if necessary.
This part isn't true. He just said that a person could be held criminally liable in this hypothetical situation, which could mean a number of things. Not the same as forcing a needle into someone's arm. Could mean you could get charged with a crime if you infected someone's kid after refusing a vaccination for example.

Still, it's an important issue to be aware of and educate yourself about. It's a very gray area with few regulations or court decisions to go by, and not entirely clear who gets to decide on it, states or the federal government as far as I can tell.

And really, it's not a doctor issue. It's a legal/constitutional issue that needs clarified.

Phrost
07-31-2009, 08:44 AM
In other news, Loose Change, Zeitgeist, Grassy Knoll, Hollow Earth, and FEMA Camps.

uki
07-31-2009, 10:18 AM
In other news, Loose Change, Zeitgeist, Grassy Knoll, Hollow Earth, and FEMA Camps.stfu... go play football for the army or something. :)

uki
08-10-2009, 02:05 AM
now this is healthcare reformed...

The World Health Organization determined in 2005 it has the authority to dissolve sovereign governments and take control should there be a “pandemic”. This applies to any country signed onto WHO….which of course we are. The WHO just raised this non-existent pandemic to level 4.

From the WHO 2005 declaration: (excerpted) “ Under special pandemic plans enacted around the world including the USA, in 2005, national governments are to be dissolved in the event of a pandemic emergency and replaced by special crisis committees, which take charge of the health and security infrastructure of a country, and which are answerable to the WHO and EU in Europe and to the WHO and UN in North America.

If the Model Emergency Health Powers Act is implemented on the instructions of WHI, it will be a criminal offence for Americans to refuse the vaccine. Police are allowed to use deadly force against “criminal” suspects. Here are ten key points associated with MSEHPA:

Under the Model State Emergency Health Powers Act, upon the declaration of a “public health emergency,” governors and public health officials would be empowered to:

Force individuals suspected of harboring an “infectious disease” to undergo medical examinations.

Track and share an individual’s personal health information, including genetic information.

Force persons to be vaccinated, treated, or quarantined for infectious diseases.

Mandate that all health care providers report all cases of persons who harbor any illness or health condition that may be caused by an epidemic or an infectious agent and might pose a “substantial risk” to a “significant number of people or cause a long-term disability.” (Note: Neither “substantial risk” nor “significant number” are defined in the draft.)

Force pharmacists to report any unusual or any increased prescription rates that may be caused by epidemic diseases.

Preempt existing state laws, rules and regulations, including those relating to privacy, medical licensure, and–this is key–property rights.

Control public and private property during a public health emergency, including pharmaceutical manufacturing plants, nursing homes, other health care facilities, and communications devices.

Mobilize all or any part of the “organized militia into service to the state to help enforce the state’s orders.” Ration firearms, explosives, food, fuel and alcoholic beverages, among other commodities.

Impose fines and penalties to enforce their orders.

So there you have it. You are now officially to be declared a criminal if you refuse the vaccine and deadly force can be used against you if you resist. And to think, not only did our federal government agree to this abomination, it was also successful in getting the same laws passed in most states. I will be revisiting this list of powers in a subsequent article as it relates to the coming “healthcare reform”, and other odious pieces of legislation being devised.

full article... http://farmwars.info/?p=1314

brothernumber9
08-10-2009, 10:46 AM
a "declaration" doesn't mean jack. The U.S. didn't listen to the U.N., so I'm quite sure we'll ignore the WHO as well, especially since they don't have an army. I do beleive however, that your concerns regarding the vaccinations are warranted to a degree. However, I don't see how any state constitution could or would enact such law without a huge public and political uproar, especially with the current administration pushing a sort-of nationalized health care approach.
Not to say that it can't or won't happen, but I think it will take a serious outbreak to allow for such drastic and expedited legislature.

I think the likely scenario is that state governments can and will make it mandatory for public and state funded schools and businesses, that will effectively make the vaccinations mandatory for most everyone.