PDA

View Full Version : Sifu Ross

Laukarbo
07-31-2009, 01:54 AM
amazing....:rolleyes:

I TRAIN SIFU MILTON FOR 10 YEARS WE MEET IN HONG KONG PRISON HE WILL COMPETE IN UFC CHAMPION SOON MANY ARE HATER AND CRITIC EVEN BRUCE LEE HAVE CRITIC BUT THEY WILL NOT FIGHT HIM OR ME i am sifu ross. i am powerful. i am fast. i am strong. i am a retired professional wushu practioner and fighter. i am a world champion. because of I have to support myself because my whole life i was trained to be a fighter on the national team of china. i demonstrate some of my kicks that i use for warming up at some of the highest speeds ever recorded. we had to slow it so you can see the kick in full.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV5pAfRB5Q8

sha0lin1
07-31-2009, 05:44 AM
Nice kicks but you should not be off balance when you land after kicking. Try landing in Ma bu or Gong Bu.

David Jamieson
07-31-2009, 06:27 AM
bizarre :confused:

Laukarbo
07-31-2009, 06:40 AM
thats what I thought too....:cool:

taai gihk yahn
07-31-2009, 06:43 AM
yet another example of the curse that follows the name Ross...

uki
07-31-2009, 10:24 AM
nice opening for a ball-buster shot... you even have enough time to use your forehead... take out the hanging leg and he'd fall on his pretty face. :p

Scott R. Brown
07-31-2009, 10:29 AM
nice opening for a ball-buster shot... you even have enough time to use your forehead... take out the hanging leg and he'd fall on his pretty face. :p

How about just step back and when he lands, watch as he falls down! Then laugh real hard and kick him in the shins!:)

uki
07-31-2009, 10:39 AM
How about just step back and when he lands, watch as he falls down! Then laugh real hard and kick him in the shins!that would work too!! i am a fan of the mighty head-butt, so i would just rush in like a charging bull and bust him in the kisser... i already am laughing real hard!!! :D

Scott R. Brown
07-31-2009, 10:41 AM
that would work too!! i am a fan of the mighty head-butt, so i would just rush in like a charging bull and bust him in the kisser... i already am laughing real hard!!! :D

Well you can't deny the effectiveness of a good head-butt!

But I think laughing should be in there somewhere!

uki
07-31-2009, 10:41 AM
Well you can't deny the effectiveness of a good head-butt!nope... i am an expert on both ends of it.

sha0lin1
07-31-2009, 11:36 AM
He claims no one will fight him. I will fight him using my Hamster Style, and I will defeat him.

uki
07-31-2009, 11:38 AM
He claims no one will fight him. I will fight him using my Hamster Style, and I will defeat him.LMAO!!!! i think no one will fight him just to save him some face. :D

lkfmdc
07-31-2009, 01:30 PM
:eek:I checked, and I am pretty sure that isn't me? :confused::eek::confused:

uki
07-31-2009, 01:45 PM
I checked, and I am pretty sure that isn't me? why is your post ending with a question mark? LOL

sha0lin1
08-01-2009, 07:04 AM
This is just a taste of what this most awesome and deadly style can do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVbR8YTmTFE

I have trained this style for many years, I have built a giant wheel in my backyard which I run on obsessively. I also have built a giant habitrail training facility. Some of the highlights of this style include: hamster chews on cardboard, hamster steals the sunflower seed, hamster bites the little girls finger, and the deadly white hamster defeats the gerbil.

Scott R. Brown
08-01-2009, 07:31 AM
This is just a taste of what this most awesome and deadly style can do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVbR8YTmTFE

I have trained this style for many years, I have built a giant wheel in my backyard which I run on obsessively. I also have built a giant habitrail training facility. Some of the highlights of this style include: hamster chews on cardboard, hamster steals the sunflower seed, hamster bites the little girls finger, and the deadly white hamster defeats the gerbil.

What about gerbil crawls up butt?

sha0lin1
08-01-2009, 12:35 PM
White hamster defeats the gerbil is an excellent defense against that. Those sneaky Gerbil stylists try that one all the time.

Ray Pina
08-04-2009, 08:41 AM
Is that really Ross? Seriously, I'm impressed. That was some good hight and flexibility.

And even if it was poor, which I don't think it was, that's old video. A lot can change in a year. Why judge someone? Why be negative?

If for nothing else the man has proven to be a great coach, a producer of winners and he's helped me improve.... not by instruction, but by providing a forum to grow.

uki
08-04-2009, 08:46 AM
White hamster defeats the gerbil is an excellent defense against that. Those sneaky Gerbil stylists try that one all the time.watch out for those mouse stylists... they tend to make men look alot like themselves. :D

Scott R. Brown
08-04-2009, 08:51 AM
Is that really Ross? Seriously, I'm impressed. That was some good hight and flexibility.

And even if it was poor, which I don't think it was, that's old video. A lot can change in a year. Why judge someone? Why be negative?

If for nothing else the man has proven to be a great coach, a producer of winners and he's helped me improve.... not by instruction, but by providing a forum to grow.

No Ray, that is not David! It is someone else!

uki
08-04-2009, 08:52 AM
No Ray, that is not David! It is someone else!i didn't think he could jump as high as his ego. :D

Scott R. Brown
08-04-2009, 08:55 AM
i didn't think he could jump as high as his ego. :D

LOL!! Ouch!!

David.....????

uki
08-04-2009, 08:57 AM
LOL!! Ouch!! he's a tough guy... i am sure he can handle someone bothering him...

David.....????oh wait... he's not man enough to take me off of ignore... i might bother him still yet... :p

Scott R. Brown
08-04-2009, 09:00 AM
he's a tough guy... i am sure he can handle someone bothering him...
oh wait... he's not man enough to take me off of ignore... i might bother him still yet... :p

And now he will miss "all that heavenly gloooooooreeeeee!!!!!!!"

uki
08-04-2009, 09:01 AM
And now he will miss "all that heavenly gloooooooreeeeee!!!!!!!"true... he's too distracted by the material gain...

Shaolinlueb
08-04-2009, 08:24 PM
oh man that was a good laugh. reminded me of an old school movie.

Lokhopkuen
08-07-2009, 11:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zKGx-HWIvU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfer8D7XsPY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mcqb3LO_OQ

uki
08-07-2009, 11:16 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zKGx-HWIvULMFAO!!!

i got a kick out of the hollow metal tube part... i got an iron bar that i know for a FACT he wouldn't be able to withstand(go ahead, ask gene, dale, lame pie, or taai gihk yahn). on a side note, considering the army ranger blah-blah, it's nothing a little 00 buckshot couldn't handle. :D

Lokhopkuen
08-07-2009, 11:46 AM
You mean this is not a superior form of mind over matter special martial art Uki?

uki
08-07-2009, 11:48 AM
You mean this is not a superior form of mind over matter special martial art Uki?nope. it means the special forces are a bunch idiots also... simply preying on mankinds ignorance. :)

GeneChing
08-07-2009, 02:30 PM
I checked, and I am pretty sure that isn't me? Twins separated at birth then? Dang, that just figures we'd end up with the evil twin. :p

lkfmdc
08-07-2009, 03:38 PM
Twins separated at birth then? Dang, that just figures we'd end up with the evil twin. :p

But Gene, what if I am NOT the "evil twin"? :eek:

:D

taai gihk yahn
08-07-2009, 03:43 PM
But Gene, what if I am NOT the "evil twin"? :eek:

:D

Are you a good witch, or a bad witch?