PDA

View Full Version : question for Uki

hskwarrior
08-01-2009, 06:19 PM
No offense intended, just curious. Now that you got put on blast about your STANKABILITY do you plan on remedying the situation in the near future? :)

I mean you made some major impressions on those who've experience your aroma first hand. Is it back to the showers with you?

uki
08-03-2009, 02:06 PM
No offense intended, just curious. Now that you got put on blast about your STANKABILITY do you plan on remedying the situation in the near future? :)

I mean you made some major impressions on those who've experience your aroma first hand. Is it back to the showers with you?are you kidding me? LOL... i am who i am. at work the common line is, "you got the chi going!" this is when i really start smelling ripe after a day of throwing 12 inch block around... i work with MEN - we work hard and we can handle the so called stench, unlike some fairies on the board here - afterall, few people mess with the masons... except for the idiots of course. my girlfriend doesn't wear deodorant either and since i am not out looking to impress anyone else, i could give a rats a$$ what people think about how i smell - if people don't like my smell, it's their own problem, not mine. on the flipside, i'd rather not stand next to peeps who wear perfumes, makes my nose itch. :D