115 W. 27th Street, Suite 602
New York, NY 10001
(212) 366-6569
www.newyorkhungga.com

Date: Saturday September 12, 2009

Time: 1:00 – 3:00 pm

Cost: $60 (check or money order by 9/5/09; Cash at the door thereafter only) *
* $30 for Law Enforcement and Military personnel

About: Learn the techniques and concepts that make Hung Ga Kung Fu such an effective fighting system. We break down traditional Hung Ga training concepts and techniques into quick, applicable moves anyone can learn for self-defense - from beginners to advanced level practitioners. Beginner Level practitioners will learn simple, yet effective, applications for self-defense. Intermediate and Advance practitioners will learn Hung Ga concepts that will augment their own training. More tools in your tool box as they say.

uki
08-25-2009, 10:54 AM
let me see if my understanding is up to par here... developed to have a vast amount of presence, created according to the logical assessment of incapacitating your enemy quickly and thoroughly; uses the power of emotion - especially in regards to the amplification of directed anger(remember not to sin) divided in 5 ways(tiger claw), which is usually redirected back at an aggressor much like light reflecting in a mirror... techniques are simple to the extent of rending muscle from bone, tendons from joints, and skin from the body - provided, of course, that ones strikes and parries do not oliberate the skeletal structure of the individual in question... the entire system revolves around the characteristics of a tiger - leave it alone and you have no problem, encroach on it's territory and you'll release the wrath of heaven. :)

uki
08-25-2009, 11:52 AM
$30 for Law Enforcement and Military personnelwhat if one is someone constitutionally protected by the 2nd amendment?? any discount?

Skip J.
08-25-2009, 11:55 AM
....the entire system revolves around the characteristics of a tiger - leave it alone and you have no problem, encroach on it's territory and you'll release the wrath of heaven. :)
Oh mercy..... I about fell outta my chair..

Hey uki;

You willing to let this one go for a sig line for a coupla weeks?????

uki
08-25-2009, 11:58 AM
Oh mercy..... I about fell outta my chair..

Hey uki;

You willing to let this one go for a sig line for a coupla weeks?????what's mine is yours... such is the nature of energy. :)

Skip J.
08-25-2009, 12:09 PM
what's mine is yours... such is the nature of energy. :)
Thanks... I needed that!!!!