PDA

View Full Version : Jesus Quan guy update...

iron_leg_dave
08-30-2009, 07:47 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRVBi4w-8kY

The freaks name is Bobby Joe Blythe that is a video of a private lecture with his students.

He lives in Virginia and they are going to prosecute him... they are suspected for murdering the Jesus Quan guy. This is an update from an earlier thread by MasterKiller. I can't remember where it is now, but if you haven't read it the original video is on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wObjWdQBeA4

sanjuro_ronin
08-31-2009, 06:30 AM
We know for sure he is being prosecuted ??
Really hope so.

iron_leg_dave
08-31-2009, 06:46 AM
We know for sure he is being prosecuted ??
Really hope so.

No, we don't. I was lagging behind bad with following this story and as soon as I found another discussion about it elsewhere I updated here.

In truth, they are "investigating" as of almost a week ago still. No further update.

I didn't realize that the video had circulated so much, but it has gained momentum in the past few days and this morning even.

hskwarrior
08-31-2009, 07:26 AM
http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=Bobby+Joe+Blythe&init=quick#/group.php?gid=134541046488&ref=search&sid=697132731.4179962375..1

he's even got a facebook page

hskwarrior
08-31-2009, 01:49 PM
http://smirkdirk.wordpress.com/2009/08/30/bobby-joe-blythe-vs-the-internet/

Siu Lum Fighter
01-17-2010, 02:32 PM
Some say the man Billy Joe Blythe's student, Willie J. Dennis, beats up in this video actually died from his injuries and they threw his body in a dumpster in the back of his dojo. It's been speculated that because Blythe was friends with people in the local Sheriff's department, there was no fuss over this mentally handicapped vagrant who was killed by his student.

Blythe's school seems like the model Cobrakai dojo from Karate Kid. Supposedly his students were made up of ex-Marines, law enforcement people, and various other jarheads.

WARNING!! HIGHLY DISTURBING!!

http://www.livevideo.com/video/520A80743A794A2DA4FA4E3B438A9789/bobby-joe-blythe-lets-his-blac.aspx

I wouldn't at all be surprised if this were indeed a murder. This possibility seems even more plausible when one sees the types of demos Blythe puts on for the kids!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOtiQ_JF4_o

Just do a Google search on this guy and you'll come up with numerous discussion forums.

Siu Lum Fighter
01-17-2010, 02:39 PM
By the way Gene, if this is too brutal I can replace the first video with a less harsh Youtube video of the event that doesn't have the most violent parts.

Sihing73
01-17-2010, 03:16 PM
Hello,

That video does make one wonder what happened for sure. Is there anything actually showing whether the guy did die? I mean it looks pretty bad, but some have survived worse. Either way it was hardly necessary.

If there is any actual evidence of what happened to the guy then I am sure State and Federal Authorities could take some action. Particularily if there was collusion with the Local Sheriffs Department.

Sad that this happened so long ago, as any evidence, other than the video tape shown, is most likely no longer in existence.

Where does this guy teach and is he still in business?

taai gihk yahn
01-17-2010, 03:34 PM
summer of '09 called, it wants its thread back...

David Jamieson
01-17-2010, 03:41 PM
I've re-thought this, and am now reversing my stance and being angry and frustrated about the video.

taai gihk yahn
01-17-2010, 03:54 PM
I've re-thought this, and am now reversing my stance and being angry and frustrated about the video.

oh Dave, say it ain't so!!!

David Jamieson
01-17-2010, 04:50 PM
ok, wait, I'm back to not caring about the video anymore.

anger subsiding, apathy setting...in.

there we go.

ahhh.

:)

Lee Chiang Po
01-17-2010, 08:28 PM
I think all mentally handicapped vagrants should be beaten to death. It can serve to give pride and self satisfaction to the cowardly and spineless as they test their new toys on the helpless.

hskwarrior
01-17-2010, 10:13 PM
bobby joe blythe is the biggest joke i've ever seen.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgSDEBliTLo

hskwarrior
01-17-2010, 10:15 PM
http://pablolivardo.wordpress.com/2009/08/31/bobby-joe-blythe-case-closed/

Dragonzbane76
01-18-2010, 05:16 AM
didn't we already have a thread where everyone b!tched about this already?

David Jamieson
01-18-2010, 06:08 AM
didn't we already have a thread where everyone b!tched about this already?

several!

:p

pretty much anything that can be said has been said.
But there's always room for yet one more person to be deeply offended by it and to call for someone else to do something about it!

maybe a time machine or something. :rolleyes:

taai gihk yahn
01-18-2010, 06:27 AM
several!

pretty much anything that can be said has been said.
But there's always room for yet one more person to be deeply offended by it and to call for someone else to do something about it!

maybe a time machine or something. :rolleyes:

that's the heartless cruel bastid I know and love!

Vajramusti
01-18-2010, 06:42 AM
[QUOTE=David Jamieson;984538]several!

kfson
01-18-2010, 07:08 AM
If they aren't already, the survivors in that vid should be in jail.
I hope the authorities see this.

David Jamieson
01-18-2010, 08:15 AM
If they aren't already, the survivors in that vid should be in jail.
I hope the authorities see this.

Ta Dah!

hold hands, sing kumbaya and fulfill all revenge fantasies.

Then, cheeseburgers and cold beer!

Dragonzbane76
01-18-2010, 08:20 AM
Then, cheeseburgers and cold beer!

nothing more american than that... and if you don't like it you can gettt outtt..:)

David Jamieson
01-18-2010, 08:29 AM
nothing more american than that... and if you don't like it you can gettt outtt..:)

well to be fair, I wasn't "in" to begin with. :p

kfson
01-18-2010, 09:24 AM
well to be fair, I wasn't "in" to begin with. :p

Is Ontario even a part of Canada? Aren't all you "guys" up there metrosexuals, you know, skin tight black leotards, skin tight leather jackets, and skarfs? And what's with the glasses with the huge black ear thingys? Are those blinders from your significant other?

David Jamieson
01-18-2010, 09:32 AM
Is Ontario even a part of Canada? Aren't all you "guys" up there metrosexuals, you know, skin tight black leotards, skin tight leather jackets, and skarfs? And what's with the glasses with the huge black ear thingys? Are those blinders from your significant other?

don't forget our huge *****es.

kfson
01-18-2010, 10:06 AM
don't forget our huge *****es.

I guess that's something somebody out there should know.:cool:

IronFist
01-18-2010, 11:10 AM
Cliffs Notes on what happens in the video? I can't watch it at the moment.

Is it the guy who gets headstomped by the sensei during the tournament?

Kpower
01-18-2010, 11:36 AM
No its the guy who claims that Jesus made him a red belt and initiates a demonstration then gets his head stomped by a black belt even after asking the guy to stop.

From info I gathered from other sites, I think it was established that the guy lived and was picked up by police and taken to an institution. Blythe was up on charges in a different unrelated matter. I think he is the one that actually posted the original video. I guess he was proud of it.

TenTigers
01-18-2010, 11:52 AM
. Blythe was up on charges in a different unrelated matter. I think he is the one that actually posted the original video. I guess he was proud of it.
kinda like an abusive husband showing off his wife's black eye.
it's a sick world....

David Jamieson
01-18-2010, 12:38 PM
Cliffs Notes on what happens in the video? I can't watch it at the moment.

Is it the guy who gets headstomped by the sensei during the tournament?

lol, different karate guy.

what's up with karate anyway? :p

head butts from behind, head stomps to downed opponents...man.

No wude whatsoever! :mad:

:D

sanjuro_ronin
01-18-2010, 12:47 PM

Old school mofu !!

goju
01-18-2010, 04:45 PM

havent you learned anything from all those old HK kung fu movies!?

us karate practioners are all evil lol

IronFist
01-18-2010, 07:18 PM
No its the guy who claims that Jesus made him a red belt and initiates a demonstration then gets his head stomped by a black belt even after asking the guy to stop.

From info I gathered from other sites, I think it was established that the guy lived and was picked up by police and taken to an institution. Blythe was up on charges in a different unrelated matter. I think he is the one that actually posted the original video. I guess he was proud of it.

Holy crap, I haven't heard of that incident :eek:

Kpower
01-19-2010, 06:56 AM
Honestly the fact that he posted the video and some of the comments he made are what I find most offensive about this whole thing. Sure it was a long long time ago but this guy shows no remorse whatsoever and even went so far as to say that he was disappointed that it took so long and if it had gone longer he would have stepped in and beat both of them. He said he made his student pay for that later. Some people have a hard time with empathy. Maybe if someone showed him how it felt to be a victim of a beating like this then he might feel a little remorse. Then again maybe not either way justice would be served.

kfson
01-19-2010, 07:17 AM
THUGS with little or no martial arts skills.

I'm surprised not to see any graffiti tagging his "territory".

David Jamieson
01-19-2010, 07:26 AM
Honestly the fact that he posted the video and some of the comments he made are what I find most offensive about this whole thing. Sure it was a long long time ago but this guy shows no remorse whatsoever and even went so far as to say that he was disappointed that it took so long and if it had gone longer he would have stepped in and beat both of them. He said he made his student pay for that later. Some people have a hard time with empathy. Maybe if someone showed him how it felt to be a victim of a beating like this then he might feel a little remorse. Then again maybe not either way justice would be served.

Maybe he's just one more psychopath out there that is incapable of empathy due to the nature of their psychological problem?

Overtly violent people tend to have a lot of underlying psychological problems.

Not saying fighters are messed in the head, but bullies are. There is a clear disconnect from reality with everyone involved in the scenario though which is indicative of a greater sickness underlying it all.

and that's pretty much all I gotta say about it. :)

IronFist
01-20-2010, 10:20 AM
Maybe he's just one more psychopath out there that is incapable of empathy due to the nature of their psychological problem?

That's what I was gonna say. Chances are his brain is defective and he doesn't understand empathy.

kfson
01-20-2010, 11:32 AM
That's what I was gonna say. Chances are his brain is defective and he doesn't understand empathy.

OK, now I'm confused, which one is mental?

Lucas
01-20-2010, 12:55 PM
both, just in different ways.

Siu Lum Fighter
01-20-2010, 02:31 PM
If indeed that homeless guy did survive, why haven't we seen a recent picture of him? I read somewhere that his breathing pattern after the last kick to the head is indicative of someone who's brain has suffered severe trauma and their lungs are breathing involuntarily as a survival response. He was definitely unconscious at that point and he still could have wound up in a coma if he had received medical attention which, apparently, he didn't.

I'm sorry, but unless someone shows me a current picture of that guy, I'm assuming he's dead. I would be surprised to find out that someone survived something like that without medical attention.

Blythe seems to suspect he might have a death on his hands when he keeps saying with some urgency, "Drag him out the back door, drag him out the back door!" You know those *******s didn't call an ambulance and without medical attention it's very likely the Jesus Chuan guy died.

David Jamieson
01-20-2010, 07:33 PM
If indeed that homeless guy did survive, why haven't we seen a recent picture of him? I read somewhere that his breathing pattern after the last kick to the head is indicative of someone who's brain has suffered severe trauma and their lungs are breathing involuntarily as a survival response. He was definitely unconscious at that point and he still could have wound up in a coma if he had received medical attention which, apparently, he didn't.

I'm sorry, but unless someone shows me a current picture of that guy, I'm assuming he's dead. I would be surprised to find out that someone survived something like that without medical attention.

Blythe seems to suspect he might have a death on his hands when he keeps saying with some urgency, "Drag him out the back door, drag him out the back door!" You know those *******s didn't call an ambulance and without medical attention it's very likely the Jesus Chuan guy died.

well if you insist on assuming and keeping that alive for whatever reason that's up to you.

But as for what a human being can take in terms of a beating, I can tell you first hand that it is a lot!

Give this a read: Kazuyuki Fujitas freakishly weird skull... (http://www.cracked.com/blog/worst-life-ever-the-story-of-kazuyuki-fujitas-skull) :D

Kpower
01-20-2010, 07:58 PM
Here is a ling to a website devoted to this investigation. It has all the comments from BJ Blythe's youtube page on it and it has an interesting FAQ that lists the current knowledge and unanswered questions.

http://www.justice4kungfuguy.com/

Lucas
01-20-2010, 09:33 PM
Here is a ling to a website devoted to this investigation. It has all the comments from BJ Blythe's youtube page on it and it has an interesting FAQ that lists the current knowledge and unanswered questions.

http://www.justice4kungfuguy.com/

'operation aborted'
internet explorer wont open it
:o

Kpower
01-21-2010, 09:07 AM
not sure why you are having an issue but just google it and it will come up. There is a lot of info on there.

Lucas
01-21-2010, 09:36 AM
ya i dont know, microsoft internet explorer will not open the link, at my home or at work. oh well.

Siu Lum Fighter
01-21-2010, 10:53 AM
David,

Sure, some people can fall off buildings and still survive. Then again, some people can get hit in the head with a cue ball and die immediately. The average person would have a good chance of dying from such a stomping as this mentally handicapped homeless guy received. Even a slightly above average guy (which, giving the Jesus Quan guy some credit, seems to be the case here) would very likely end up dying after such injuries.

The whole issue could be cleared up if a recent picture of the Jesus fighter emerged. There seems to be an intensive investigation and a lot of interest in this incident. Why have we not seen it? Should we just take this retired detective, Chuck Feldbush, at his word. Supposedly the incident happened in D.C. Was Feldbush a D.C. detective? Blythe, an ex-Marine, had friends in law enforcement. Speculation that there was collusion with local law enforcement to cover this up seems to refer to Feldbush. It was a seemingly insignificant event at the time so I'm sure it wouldn't have been too much trouble.

This sort of thing is actually nothing new. MA teachers very often have law enforcement guys in their classes. I know of at least one incident where this sort of thing has happened before. Supposedly a big city cop helped to cover the whole thing up after the dead guy was dragged out the back door just like in this case. Guys like Blythe usually have some bones in their closet. The funny thing is, they usually end up bragging about it to their students and nobody would even think to make a big deal out of it because they're too afraid. They let it go thinking, "well, that's the brutal world of kung fu."

David Jamieson
01-21-2010, 11:11 AM
David,

Sure, some people can fall off buildings and still survive. Then again, some people can get hit in the head with a cue ball and die immediately. The average person would have a good chance of dying from such a stomping as this mentally handicapped homeless guy received. Even a slightly above average guy (which, giving the Jesus Quan guy some credit, seems to be the case here) would very likely end up dying after such injuries.

The whole issue could be cleared up if a recent picture of the Jesus fighter emerged. There seems to be an intensive investigation and a lot of interest in this incident. Why have we not seen it? Should we just take this retired detective, Chuck Feldbush, at his word. Supposedly the incident happened in D.C. Was Feldbush a D.C. detective? Blythe, an ex-Marine, had friends in law enforcement. Speculation that there was collusion with local law enforcement to cover this up seems to refer to Feldbush. It was a seemingly insignificant event at the time so I'm sure it wouldn't have been too much trouble.

This sort of thing is actually nothing new. MA teachers very often have law enforcement guys in their classes. I know of at least one incident where this sort of thing has happened before. Supposedly a big city cop helped to cover the whole thing up after the dead guy was dragged out the back door just like in this case. Guys like Blythe usually have some bones in their closet. The funny thing is, they usually end up bragging about it to their students and nobody would even think to make a big deal out of it because they're too afraid. They let it go thinking, "well, that's the brutal world of kung fu."

Well, what exactly has assumption and speculation and conjecture have to do with the reality of the situation.

Think of it like this for moment.

1) It happened more than 20 years ago

2) It's a police matter

3) why waste so much emotional energy speculating and conjecturizing about teh fate of a man who you don't know, never met and have no idea as to whether or not he is alive or dead?

he could have died by being hit by a truck, he could've died being shot by a robber, he might have jumped off a bridge in wisconsin. What is the difference from making any of these conclusions and the ones you draw? NOne of them have any basis whatsoever in reality.

We simply watch a little video. We get offended by it. We get emotionally frustrated by it because there is zero that you or I can do about it ever.

IN the meantime, real stuff is going on in the world and what can we do about that? What are you doing about helkping someone in Haiti for instance? When's the last time you gave that homeless guy you always see a sandwich?

do you get my meaning here? you are wasting valuable time and energy worrying about this. for what?

for nothing that's what. Your net result is that you ranted on a web page and your thread will sink into the archives and all of this will mean nothing and you still haven't done a dang thing for anyone in real trouble here and now.

see what I mean?

I don't savvy with the reasoning people give for making a big deal of this. I don't see how this guy has any real value over the live of 3 million + haitians who are in a real crisis right now.

Does that offend you that people aren't being treated for their injuries more than a week after the disaster?

Lucas
01-21-2010, 11:18 AM
what i find interesting is how quickly our current president addressed the haitian situation and how quickly an action plan was implimented.

kind of makes bush/katrina look even worse....

David Jamieson
01-21-2010, 11:22 AM
what i find interesting is how quickly our current president addressed the haitian situation and how quickly an action plan was implimented.

kind of makes bush/katrina look even worse....

I think it's awesome that our technology is at a state right now where we can communicate and set into play an action plan literally within moments of an occurrance.

I also am admiring all teh countries that have stepped up and are helping her!

Great job! Keep it up and check who you are donating too! There are many organizations on the ground and the really relevant ones are the same ones that are always there, red cross for sure is huge.

If you're american or canadian, your tax dollars are at work helping these folks, but taht doesn't mean you can't put out a little more and help out. It's a huge job. It's essentially a country of 10 million people that has been damaged almostto the point of not being a viable country any more.

This will be a model of action if done right.

all of it should include debt cancellation on top of everything else.

Siu Lum Fighter
01-21-2010, 12:26 PM
3) why waste so much emotional energy speculating and conjecturizing about teh fate of a man who you don't know, never met and have no idea as to whether or not he is alive or dead?
Why waste so much emotional energy on people in Haiti? Do you know them?

he could have died by being hit by a truck, he could've died being shot by a robber, he might have jumped off a bridge in wisconsin. What is the difference from making any of these conclusions and the ones you draw? NOne of them have any basis whatsoever in reality.

We simply watch a little video. We get offended by it. We get emotionally frustrated by it because there is zero that you or I can do about it ever.

IN the meantime, real stuff is going on in the world and what can we do about that? What are you doing about helkping someone in Haiti for instance? When's the last time you gave that homeless guy you always see a sandwich?

do you get my meaning here? you are wasting valuable time and energy worrying about this. for what?

for nothing that's what. Your net result is that you ranted on a web page and your thread will sink into the archives and all of this will mean nothing and you still haven't done a dang thing for anyone in real trouble here and now.

see what I mean?

I don't savvy with the reasoning people give for making a big deal of this. I don't see how this guy has any real value over the live of 3 million + haitians who are in a real crisis right now.

Does that offend you that people aren't being treated for their injuries more than a week after the disaster?
You seem to be saying that I should be more concerned about Haiti than I am about the fate of this one poor sod. Well, to tell you the truth, I am. But why can't I be concerned about both? It could be argued that this thread actually has more relevance to this forum because it relates to martial arts. If it's a waste of time being outraged by this incident then why should we waste our time debating or being concerned about anything on here? Why debate over whether or not Shaolin Do is real? Why ask about what's up with USSD? I'm sorry but I get so annoyed by that same rebuttal, "How is this helping your training? You're wasting valuable time and energy worrying about this." Then what's the point of this whole forum? This thread has to do with how MARTIAL arts can be misused and how a grave injustice may have been done. Not Haiti, not Obama, or anything else.

cerebus
01-21-2010, 01:44 PM
Siu Lum Fighter, I certainly agree with what you are saying, but I tried to make similar points to David back when this vid was first being discussed. He has zero sympathy for the guy and thinks that because it happened in the '80s it's entirely irrelevant. I'm actually surprised that he has any compassion for the Haitians, considering some of the remarks he made and the callousness he demonstrated in earlier discussion regarding "Kung Fu Guy". Don't waste your breath trying to reason with him, it's like talking to a brick wall... :(

David Jamieson
01-21-2010, 02:23 PM
:rolleyes:

*face meets palm*

gee cerebus, thanks for thinking you know anything at all about me because you spew your OPINION at me and believe yourself to be correct. Way to go asshat.

anyway, here nor there, I guess you're entitled to your opinion and your emotionalism as well. IN short, YOu have no idea who I am or what I believe. Despite my spelling it out for you on several occasions, it seems that you are too thick to understand what I am saying or so caught up in waiting to say what you want that you don't bother with even trying to understand.

Sil Lum Fighter. It's not about Haiti, it 's about HERE AND NOW. If I have said the people of Darfur I don't think that would make much of a difference.

It appears that neither of you can break from the thought form that is pushed upon you by this video.

If you look at a video of jews in concentration camps and you know theres some 80 year old nazi out there, do you care?

Do you even know what relativism is? Do you know what pluralism is? Do you know what emotional manipulation is? Because you are both being manipulated right now and here you are like a couple of stupid sheep bleating about how evil Blythe is and so on and so forth.

yeah so what? Why don't you go to the time and expense of finding the guy? Why don't YOU do the research instead of asking others to do it for you if it is such a great concern?

Why all the crocodile tears. You don't even know the dudes name! You call him Jesus quan guy for f's sake. You can't be bothered to look beyond the video which you don't even know for sure if it's fake or not.

Then you have the audacity to preach your inanities back to me?

Fine, **** it, I have no more time to waste talking at brick walls myself you feckin morons. Give your heads a shake you sanctimonious holier than thou idiots. Your concern is artificial and empty. You take zero action and dare to call down those who question that blatantly obvious failure on YOUR part.
grow up and qquite whining like teenage girls you puzzies.

If there's one thing that irritates me, it's thick-headedness and emotional lightweights. Which is what you are both being champions of with your stupid mopey eyed insistence that there needs to be something done.

IF YOU BELIEVE THAT, THEN GO DO SOMETHING.

If that's not clear, I don't know what will be. Excuse the shouting but really, you display such incredible half wittedness with your bleating and footstamping.

kfson
01-21-2010, 02:30 PM

*face meets palm*

gee cerebus, thanks for thinking you know anything at all about me because you spew your OPINION at me and believe yourself to be correct. Way to go asshat.

anyway, here nor there, I guess you're entitled to your opinion and your emotionalism as well. IN short, YOu have no idea who I am or what I believe. Despite my spelling it out for you on several occasions, it seems that you are too thick to understand what I am saying or so caught up in waiting to say what you want that you don't bother with even trying to understand.

Sil Lum Fighter. It's not about Haiti, it 's about HERE AND NOW. If I have said the people of Darfur I don't think that would make much of a difference.

It appears that neither of you can break from the thought form that is pushed upon you by this video.

If you look at a video of jews in concentration camps and you know theres some 80 year old nazi out there, do you care?

Do you even know what relativism is? Do you know what pluralism is? Do you know what emotional manipulation is? Because you are both being manipulated right now and here you are like a couple of stupid sheep bleating about how evil Blythe is and so on and so forth.

yeah so what? Why don't you go to the time and expense of finding the guy? Why don't YOU do the research instead of asking others to do it for you if it is such a great concern?

Why all the crocodile tears. You don't even know the dudes name! You call him Jesus quan guy for f's sake. You can't be bothered to look beyond the video which you don't even know for sure if it's fake or not.

Fine, **** it, I have no more time to waste talking at brick walls myself you feckin morons. Give your heads a shake you sanctimonious holier than thou idiots. Your concern is artificial and empty. You take zero action and dare to call down those who question that blatantly obvious failure on YOUR part.

If there's one thing that irritates me, it's thick-headedness and emotional lightweights. Which is what you are both being champions of with your stupid mopey eyed insistence that there needs to be something done.

If that's not clear, I don't know what will be. Excuse the shouting but really, you display such incredible half wittedness with your bleating and footstamping.

This comes to mind:
http://files.myopera.com/ZaraL/blog/deadparrot1308_468x333.jpg

David Jamieson
01-21-2010, 02:40 PM
This comes to mind:
http://files.myopera.com/ZaraL/blog/deadparrot1308_468x333.jpg

lol. brilliant.

I'm Cleese, SLF is Palin and the parrot is the video in question.

cerebus
01-21-2010, 02:57 PM

*face meets palm*

And he accuses ME of "emotionalism" :o. Take a breath David, relax. I never claimed to "know you" (though for some reason some of my friends have you in THEIR friends lists on Facebook, beats me why). I simply went by what you yourself stated pretty clearly in the first discussion of the vid. I didn't make anything up, or twist any of your words. If you meant something different, you should have worded it differently. Anyone who cares to can go back to that old thread and read exactly what you said. Unless you've gone back & edited your posts, I suspect many will get the same thing out of your posts that I did...

David Jamieson
01-21-2010, 03:02 PM
And he accuses ME of "emotionalism" :o. Take a breath David, relax. I never claimed to "know you" (though for some reason some of my friends have you in THEIR friends lists on Facebook, beats me why). I simply went by what you yourself stated pretty clearly in the first discussion of the vid. I didn't make anything up, or twist any of your words. If you meant something different, you should have worded it differently. Anyone who cares to can go back to that old thread and read exactly what you said. Unless you've gone back & edited your posts, I suspect many will get the same thing out of your posts that I did...

You make these snotty and snide remarks about me and what do you expect for that? sorry?

If you jump in and start remembering things from your perspective, then it's in your best interest to provide a quotation. You don't even do that. You began you entrance here with an attempt at solidarity as if it would validate your position on the matter which isn't actually much of a matter at all.

But seeing as you are clearly an effing jerk who cannot resist the underhanded shot and think it's ok and cool and nobody would notice and you'll feel all clever, I'm gonna close with a simple "fuk you cerebus"

man, what a d-bag. go sell a comic book or something man.

cerebus
01-21-2010, 03:04 PM
LOL! Wow, aren't you all hot & bothered. Really man, breath or you're gonna make yourself pass out... :p

bawang
01-21-2010, 03:32 PM
hai guys

llololol

Lucas
01-21-2010, 03:33 PM
hai guys

llololol

lol, how many know about the secret ninja post-fu?

David Jamieson
01-21-2010, 03:54 PM
LOL! Wow, aren't you all hot & bothered. Really man, breath or you're gonna make yourself pass out... :p

jesus you're thick man.

cerebus
01-21-2010, 04:34 PM
jesus you're thick man.

No, I just refuse to play your game. And it's obviously driving you up the wall.

If you don't want people to bring up things you said in previous threads, don't say them. If you meant something other than what you said, then say what you mean next time.

And so far, I have yet to have insulted you in spite of all your crazy off-the-wall insults hurled all over the place. You clearly don't know me at all, yet you feel qualified to assert that I am all kinds of unpleasantness. Unfortunately this seems to indicate that you lack the intellectual and emotional maturity to discuss matters with people like a normal human being. Your loss. Be well.

cerebus
01-21-2010, 04:35 PM
jesus you're thick man.

Or were you talking to Jesus? In which case, my apologies... :D

Siu Lum Fighter
01-21-2010, 07:46 PM
*face meets palm*

What the...I can't believe the supreme A-HOLISHNESS! And since when does the F-word show up without *'s?

Tell me, how the F'n F are we being manipulated? If the video were a fake, which it obviously isn't, then maybe you could argue that. You'd have to be just as much of a sado masochistic, violent sh!thead as Blythe and his thugs to actually say that anyone who's in the least bit disturbed by this piece of tape is a puss.

And by calling people's attention to this we are doing something about it dumb-@ss. I guess for you it's not good enough if we're not running around the country chasing after Blythe and his victims like private investigators. What if I told you you weren't doing enough about Haiti because you're not headed there on a boat loaded with picks and shovels?

Why don't you find Blythe yourself. I'm sure he's looking for new students you bone head.

cerebus
01-21-2010, 07:57 PM
What the...I can't believe the supreme A-HOLISHNESS! And since when does the F-word show up without *'s?

Tell me, how the F'n F are we being manipulated? If the video were a fake, which it obviously isn't, then maybe you could argue that. You'd have to be just as much of a sado masochistic, violent sh!thead as Blythe and his thugs to actually say that anyone who's in the least bit disturbed by this piece of tape is a puss.

And by calling people's attention to this we are doing something about it dumb-@ss. I guess for you it's not good enough if we're not running around the country chasing after Blythe and his victims like private investigators. What if I told you you weren't doing enough about Haiti because you're not headed there on a boat loaded with picks and shovels?

Why don't you find Blythe yourself. I'm sure he's looking for new students you bone head.

What?! You mean I'm not the only "thick" "emotional" "stupid bleating sheep" "asshat" who is "whining like a teenage girl" "puzzie"?

Who'd a thunk it? :p

cerebus
01-21-2010, 08:04 PM
And my thanks to Mr. Jamieson for his eloquent and thoughtful terminology, much fun... :D

bawang
01-21-2010, 09:03 PM
hy gyus
hoe i us kungu in a streetfite????

David Jamieson
01-22-2010, 04:50 AM

If you can't see how, then you won't see how and you simply can't see how.

You guys are sure explaining and disclaiming everything. Call me what you will, but I'll stick to what I said here. Whatever. :)

cerebus
01-22-2010, 10:19 AM
Call me what you will, but I'll stick to what I said here. Whatever. :)

And what did I call you? As opposed to what you called me, which is a whole lot of rude stuff, for no particular reason (other than your excess "emotionalism" which you accused me of)...

David Jamieson
01-22-2010, 04:32 PM
Siu Lum Fighter, I certainly agree with what you are saying, but I tried to make similar points to David back when this vid was first being discussed. He has zero sympathy for the guy and thinks that because it happened in the '80s it's entirely irrelevant. I'm actually surprised that he has any compassion for the Haitians, considering some of the remarks he made and the callousness he demonstrated in earlier discussion regarding "Kung Fu Guy". Don't waste your breath trying to reason with him, it's like talking to a brick wall... :(

You have a short memory or you want to play at semantics or something.

Just pointing it out, but what exactly are you implying or inferring by saying I have no sympathy and that I am akin to talking to a brick wall?

Is this not insulting to you? You don't find this remark to be the least bit rude, considering it's your interjection into the discussion and it seeks to do exactly as I describe. You then retort, etc etc and we find ourselves back here.

Dude, you need to realize that it's not clever, it's not interesting and it doesn't contribute to anything when you step in a door and pick a side, switch the topic focus and start directing vitriol at a member of the conversation.

My words are harsh because that's how it is. If I feel insult, I return it with interest.

Now you can say you know a little about me. :)

taai gihk yahn
01-22-2010, 04:38 PM
hy gyus
hoe i us kungu in a streetfite????

Have u accepted Jeezus Kriste as yer personal lord and savior? This is the first step

cerebus
01-22-2010, 04:54 PM
You have a short memory or you want to play at semantics or something.

Just pointing it out, but what exactly are you implying or inferring by saying I have no sympathy and that I am akin to talking to a brick wall?

Is this not insulting to you? You don't find this remark to be the least bit rude, considering it's your interjection into the discussion and it seeks to do exactly as I describe. You then retort, etc etc and we find ourselves back here.

Dude, you need to realize that it's not clever, it's not interesting and it doesn't contribute to anything when you step in a door and pick a side, switch the topic focus and start directing vitriol at a member of the conversation.

My words are harsh because that's how it is. If I feel insult, I return it with interest.

Now you can say you know a little about me. :)

Wow. An actual reasoned response as opposed to simply calling me a bunch of names. Now why couldn't this have happened earlier?

So, I'm not implying or inferring anything. You made it clear in the first discussion on the matter that you did not feel sorry for the guy in the video and you went on to ridicule and belittle anyone who did. That is what I am referring to by saying you have no sympathy. When I say you that you are akin to talking to a brick wall, I mean that in spite of my trying to reason with you about the matter you simply continued to hurl insults and epithets and rant about me & others being controlled by "emotionalism". In other words, nothing was getting through to you.

So, if you wish to get into who was insulting in the first place, you can go look in the mirror.

I wouldn't even have commented on you in this thread except for the fact that, once again, you felt the need to belittle and talk down to anyone who felt any sympathy or human compassion for the victim of the video. I figured I'd give Siu Lum Fighter an up-front warning of how you came across to me on the first thread so as to save him from the grief of even trying to discuss the matter with you if he so chose.

I'm not sure why you have the tendency to become so enraged every time someone expresses disgust at the actions of the predators in that video. It's like some kind of Pavlovian response hardwired into your system that you can't control that makes you blow up and start calling people names and telling them to fuk off. Perhaps a bit more Zen practice is in order?

David Jamieson
01-23-2010, 05:45 AM
Wow. An actual reasoned response as opposed to simply calling me a bunch of names. Now why couldn't this have happened earlier?

So, I'm not implying or inferring anything. You made it clear in the first discussion on the matter that you did not feel sorry for the guy in the video and you went on to ridicule and belittle anyone who did. That is what I am referring to by saying you have no sympathy. When I say you that you are akin to talking to a brick wall, I mean that in spite of my trying to reason with you about the matter you simply continued to hurl insults and epithets and rant about me & others being controlled by "emotionalism". In other words, nothing was getting through to you.

So, if you wish to get into who was insulting in the first place, you can go look in the mirror.

I wouldn't even have commented on you in this thread except for the fact that, once again, you felt the need to belittle and talk down to anyone who felt any sympathy or human compassion for the victim of the video. I figured I'd give Siu Lum Fighter an up-front warning of how you came across to me on the first thread so as to save him from the grief of even trying to discuss the matter with you if he so chose.

I'm not sure why you have the tendency to become so enraged every time someone expresses disgust at the actions of the predators in that video. It's like some kind of Pavlovian response hardwired into your system that you can't control that makes you blow up and start calling people names and telling them to fuk off. Perhaps a bit more Zen practice is in order?

practice is always in order, that's why it's practice.

perhaps you could stop projecting your limited perceptions onto others and go practice whatever it is you practice yourself?

thanks for your comments. I don't agree with your outlook and perhaps never will.
You make stuff up in your head and assume it as your reality it seems from where I am watching.

Let's leave it at that unless you want a running gun fight across the net? lol

just stay on your side of the sandbox. I have little tolerance for much these days, and the manipulations of your ilk are the least of them.

cerebus
01-23-2010, 09:40 AM
perhaps you could stop projecting your limited perceptions onto others and go practice whatever it is you practice yourself?

You make stuff up in your head and assume it as your reality it seems from where I am watching.

just stay on your side of the sandbox. I have little tolerance for much these days, and the manipulations of your ilk are the least of them.

Not "projecting" anything or making anything up. Just commenting on what you yourself have said.

As for my "side of the sandbox", well it's a public internet forum. It's all just as much "my side" as it is yours. And if you have little "tolerance" then perhaps you would be better off avoiding interaction with other human beings, as tolerance tends to be a basic requirement of communication with most people (not just my "ilk" LOL :p ).

David Jamieson
01-24-2010, 11:44 AM
Not "projecting" anything or making anything up. Just commenting on what you yourself have said.

As for my "side of the sandbox", well it's a public internet forum. It's all just as much "my side" as it is yours. And if you have little "tolerance" then perhaps you would be better off avoiding interaction with other human beings, as tolerance tends to be a basic requirement of communication with most people (not just my "ilk" LOL :p ).

ok, thickest of the thick, whatever you say your thickness.

bawang
01-24-2010, 02:39 PM
Have u accepted Jeezus Kriste as yer personal lord and savior? This is the first step

ok

cccc

cerebus
01-24-2010, 03:01 PM
ok, thickest of the thick, whatever you say your thickness.

Oh waaah, you're hurting my FEEEEELINGS.... :p

Kpower
01-25-2010, 06:36 PM
I think he might just be admiring your girth cerebrus

cerebus
01-25-2010, 07:25 PM
I think he might just be admiring your girth cerebrus

Heh, heh. I'mma hafta pack on a few more pounds around the middle before that'll be the case...:D

Kpower
01-25-2010, 07:58 PM
Heh, heh. I'mma hafta pack on a few more pounds around the middle before that'll be the case...:D

thats not the girth I meant.

cerebus
01-25-2010, 08:28 PM
thats not the girth I meant.

D'oh! Well, I'm not one to brag but..... :D