PDA

View Full Version : Northern Praying Mantis VS. Real Praying Mantis.

Double Leg
06-26-2001, 02:00 AM
Real praying Mantis wins everytime. Hey! I hear that praying mantis kung fu comes in handy when confronted with a gang of praying mantis's.

EARTH DRAGON
06-26-2001, 02:43 AM
From where do you get your knowledge? and what basis do you have to make such a statement? just curious

http://www.kungfuUSA.net

Taijimantis
06-27-2001, 03:22 PM
What is "real" praying mantis?
:confused:

baldmantiz
06-27-2001, 07:47 PM
i think what he means is...the actual bug

To know others is to have knowledge. To know oneself is to be enlightened.

EARTH DRAGON
06-27-2001, 08:01 PM
I think what we have her is a tae kwon do guy trying to get a rise out of us to compensate for his lack of fulfillment when he enrolled in a take my doe art!

http://www.kungfuUSA.net

Kiasyd
06-28-2001, 07:54 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
i think what he means is...the actual bug
[/quote]

LOL!! Great post there, baldmantis! :D

-- Kiasyd

the_furry_creation
07-02-2001, 09:52 AM
Personally feel that the "actual" Praying Mantis insects are much more powerful than any Praying Mantis Kung Fu system in relationship. For their size, the actual Praying Mantises are much faster, stronger and more powerful than any human.

Never the less, if people want to try and make fun of the name, why can't they do it in person? When is it they will see that praying mantis kung fu is a very powerful martial arts system in all of it's forms. 8 step, 7 star, Tai, Plum Blossom... etc.

If you made fun of people's Kung Fu in China you wouldn't be around long to continue making fun of it.

BAI HE
07-02-2001, 01:53 PM
Furry, pound for pound hamans are pretty much the weakest animal on the planet. We excel at nothing naturally except for rational thought.

Taijimantis
07-02-2001, 02:42 PM
With George Dubya Bush as the president of these here United States... Im not even sure if we are any good at rational thought...

the_furry_creation
07-02-2001, 04:07 PM
Now Now... this is the most powerful man in the world you are talking about...lol

I agree Bai, we probably are.

KNH13
08-11-2001, 04:37 PM
That's nothing. Did you all know that the mantis is related to the cockroach? Try to live that association down!

dunbarj01
08-13-2001, 06:11 AM
Does that mean that if there was a nuclear war that not only would cockroaches survive but they would enter into a struggle with the preying mantises for world domination??????? :confused: :D :eek: :rolleyes: :)

NorthernMantis
08-13-2001, 08:34 PM
Dude the mantises would kick the roaches butt with their natuaral kung fu and all. :eek:

"Always be ready"

dunbarj01
08-14-2001, 12:10 AM
Ehhhhh....Idunno. Roaches are pretty resilient buggers. After spraying them they're still kicking after a few days. If the mantises wanted to take control of the world that badly they'd have to work on their endurance especially if the cockroaches are going to be the punching bags of the natural kung fu world...

nobody
08-14-2001, 12:24 AM
the mantisis and roaches would have to learn how to use weaponry, because we all know nuclear fallout turns bugs, into intellegent humansize beings..DUH :rolleyes:

fgxpanzerz
08-19-2001, 04:49 AM
A praying Mantis can snatch a bird out of air during mid-flight. When it attacks something it automatically aims for the insects/animals spinal cord. WEird right? And even though they can do this...praying mantises are endangered! Go figure.