PDA

View Full Version : video: Cop gets beat up

MasterKiller
09-03-2009, 03:50 PM
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2353004/black_guy_seriously_owns_cop/

Lucas
09-03-2009, 04:04 PM
ouch. i guess he shoulda kept his distance as the perp got out of the vehicle. im betting that guy keeps a hand closer to his holster now.

Lokhopkuen
09-04-2009, 01:33 AM
That's what happens when you lose or show no respect for the members of the community you "serve and protect".

Perp?:rolleyes:

uki
09-04-2009, 02:52 AM
i don't even have to watch this video in order to laugh my arse off - MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

the police tend to forget they are infact, public servants. :D

SPJ
09-04-2009, 05:46 AM
Nah, it is only a deception or decoy

noises in the east, strikes in the west.

I bet there are drugs, weapons or illegal stuff on the car, so the car is Leaving fast.

the dude is beating the cop, while the car with the goods are leaving.

the cop should ignore the dude and not entangle the arm of the dude

call for back up

police work 101.

:eek:

SPJ
09-04-2009, 06:58 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoKZbOSvVa0

OMG. luckily nobody was hurt.

TenTigers
09-04-2009, 08:48 AM
looked like one of those toy remote controled cars! I would love to know the follow-up. Why was she running, what kind of mental patient was she?
and yeah, amazing that no one was hurt.

on the first clip. I'm not a cop, but to my untrained eye,I don't think the officer followed procedure. Why would he approach a car full of people like that? No back-up, putting himself in danger, etc.
I would like to hear a cop's POV on this.

Lucas
09-04-2009, 09:20 AM
Pronunciation: \ˈpər-pə-ˌtrāt\
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Form(s): per·pe·trat·ed; per·pe·trat·ing

1 : to bring about or carry out (as a crime or deception) : commit
2 : to produce, perform, or execute (something likened to a crime) <perpetrate a pun>

— per·pe·tra·tion \ˌpər-pə-ˈtrā-shən\ noun

— per·pe·tra·tor \ˈpər-pə-ˌtrā-tər\ noun

attacking an officer is a crime, no?

im no police nut hugger, but i like to look at the evidence provided.

i know a lot of people have a black or white view of things like this, but its all subjective. the guy attacked an officer, un provoked by violence on the officers part, and in doing so broke the law, he likely attacked the officer to cover a crime already in progress, or to cover the get away which we all wittnessd.

ive had quite a few encounters with the long arm of the law, i have no doubt more than your average poster here. ive never once run, or attacked an officer, for one reason, i wasnt actually doing anything wrong, or if i was i wanted to get away by my wit rather than trying to run and likely getting caught or god forbid attack an officer and do hard time for it.

those are obvious signs that your doing something that will put you away if your caught. the man was desperate and in an act of desperation he immediately attacked a cop. thoroughly stupid.

I should add though that the video was pretty darn funny, after a fashion. And ya SPJ, he wasnt approaching the situation as well as he should have. I had an uncle who used to be a police officer in cali...he was shot and killed in the line of duty, even though he followed precedures, sometimes its not going to be enough. Usually a cop only has to have one bad run in like the one in the video to make them change the way they approach all situations.

uki
09-04-2009, 02:22 PM
ive had quite a few encounters with the long arm of the law, i have no doubt more than your average poster here. ive never once run, or attacked an officer, for one reason, i wasnt actually doing anything wrong, or if i was i wanted to get away by my wit rather than trying to run and likely getting caught or god forbid attack an officer and do hard time for it.

those are obvious signs that your doing something that will put you away if your caught. the man was desperate and in an act of desperation he immediately attacked a cop. thoroughly stupid.very nice words of wisdom... i know i have had my fair share of bad mouthing cops, but ultimately, if you are in truth not doing anything intentionally that is in essence "against the law", inter-reacting with a police officer should go as smooth as ice... the only times i have real problems with the police was when i was younger and drinking a whole lot more. yes there are always a few bad apples, but i tend to believe that we only find them when we are young and in-experienced in the ways of the world... it all comes down to respect. anyone who is in the act of commiting an intentional crime and resorts to striking an officer, they have ZERO respect for themselves or anyone else in general - bashing the police across the internet broadbands is good enough for me, although we all like to play our little games, but generally i treat the police officers i meet in person with a good measure of respect, but the moment i feel as if i am not being properly respected in return, i'll start playing my games with them... i have a great deal of respect to and from our local police force. so to any officers who may have become offended to my off-handed remarks - don't take it personally...

just incase anyone is thinking i am sucking up to the police officers... if i was justifiably not commiting a crime and the responding police reacted disrespectly towards my innocence of the situation in question, i would do my best to lay 'em out. :D

Lokhopkuen
09-04-2009, 08:22 PM
Pronunciation: \ˈpər-pə-ˌtrāt\
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Form(s): per·pe·trat·ed; per·pe·trat·ing

1 : to bring about or carry out (as a crime or deception) : commit
2 : to produce, perform, or execute (something likened to a crime) <perpetrate a pun>

— per·pe·tra·tion \ˌpər-pə-ˈtrā-shən\ noun

— per·pe·tra·tor \ˈpər-pə-ˌtrā-tər\ noun

attacking an officer is a crime, no?

im no police nut hugger, but i like to look at the evidence provided.

i know a lot of people have a black or white view of things like this, but its all subjective. the guy attacked an officer, un provoked by violence on the officers part, and in doing so broke the law, he likely attacked the officer to cover a crime already in progress, or to cover the get away which we all wittnessd.

those are obvious signs that your doing something that will put you away if your caught. the man was desperate and in an act of desperation he immediately attacked a cop. thoroughly stupid.

I should add though that the video was pretty darn funny, after a fashion. And ya SPJ, he wasnt approaching the situation as well as he should have. I had an uncle who used to be a police officer in cali...he was shot and killed in the line of duty, even though he followed precedures, sometimes its not going to be enough. Usually a cop only has to have one bad run in like the one in the video to make them change the way they approach all situations.

No doubt the officer had "probable cause" to detain and search since his job is to enforce the law. (We all know from experience that agents of justice always are fair and impartial ;) ) I saw no "crime" until the officer began to man handle the "would be" "perp".

In America you are innocent until proven guilty (((((Unless perhaps you are black or hispanic?))))):rolleyes:

My consternation arises from the fact that you my friend were so ready to use the word perpetrator without knowing or even caring to know the full story.

There is no doubt the black gentleman committed felony assault and battery on a peace officer (people do get tired of being treated like chattels) and excuses and impetus aside, he was super wrong.

I bet you one thing for sure, that officer will think twice before the next time he decides to grab a grown man and say git on over here like he is talking to a child.... LOL!:eek:

Protect and serve away.

Lucas
09-04-2009, 08:31 PM
I think the assumption you made is that I would have used a different word if the person were of lighter complexion. Which in fact is not correct.

Lucas
09-04-2009, 08:39 PM
Protect and serve away.

Oh, and thanks, I will. :D

Lokhopkuen
09-04-2009, 11:08 PM
Oh, and thanks, I will. :D

Good to go:D

Lokhopkuen
09-04-2009, 11:12 PM
I think the assumption you made is that I would have used a different word if the person were of lighter complexion. Which in fact is not correct.

I was kind of left with that impression and yes I do appreciate you clearing that up for me.

foster
09-05-2009, 10:22 PM
Thanks, that brightened my day. :)

Lokhopkuen
09-06-2009, 12:17 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoKZbOSvVa0

OMG. luckily nobody was hurt.

That's LA man, we have 20 of those every week:D

iron_leg_dave
09-06-2009, 10:52 AM
AAaaahhh-hahaha.

Thats what the ****y douchekitten gets. Methamphetamines makes crackheads Spartans.

Lucas
09-06-2009, 10:54 AM
I was kind of left with that impression and yes I do appreciate you clearing that up for me.

internet makes communication rather annoying at times. of course no hard feelings. :)