PDA

View Full Version : Si Gung Chan

wtf
07-02-2001, 06:11 PM
Anyone expecting Si Gung Chan to visit their school to teach a seminar or anything?

woliveri
07-02-2001, 07:37 PM
Who the he77 is Si Gung Chan? Perhaps a full name, style, and location would help?

There is no spoon. "The Matrix"
There's a difference between knowing the path and walking the path. "The Matrix"

bitesfirst
07-03-2001, 07:58 PM
If your talking about Si Gung Chan Pui, I don't know when or where his next seminar will be, but he just held one in Milbury, MA. Were you there? I was shown the butterfly swords. What did you think of the seminar?

MiamiMantis
07-03-2001, 11:19 PM
Th next seminar I believe will at the Temple in October. There will be a inter-school tournament, followed by a seminar (butterfly swords). For more confirmation contact the Temple in Orlando. I just came back from the Temple last weekend where Master Chan taught 3 of us spear vs staff 2 man form. Thats where I learned about the upcoming info. :D :D :D

MiamiMantis
07-03-2001, 11:21 PM
I mean broadsword vs staff. Sorry wrong form... :eek: :eek: :eek:

wtf
07-04-2001, 06:06 AM
I did not attend the Milbury, MA seminar. I was just wondering if Si Gung Chan was touring Wah Lum Schools and giving lectures and/or seminars.

Thank you for your information.

Hua Lin Laoshi
07-04-2001, 08:36 PM
The Wah Lum Temple recently updated the website to a whole new look. The event calendar is not yet finished but I'll make sure that any upcomming seminars and events are listed with details. Until then you can call the Temple at 407-275-6177 or I'll try to post whatever information I get on this forum.

MiamiMantis
Sorry we didn't get a chance to hang out and talk when you were up but maybe next time.