PDA

View Full Version : I am teaching energy cultivation at high levels

aminjani
09-12-2009, 01:10 PM
if you are wanting to increase you energy and energy projection skills, then please feel free to message me.

check out my youtube too! i can be reached there as well. i have a couple videos too.

peace and many blessings!

i love this magazine! :)

a.

TenTigers
09-20-2009, 08:23 PM
I projected my reply. Did you receive it?
If not, then your skills are not what you claim.

taai gihk yahn
09-21-2009, 11:59 AM
I projected my reply. Did you receive it?
If not, then your skills are not what you claim.

Actually, I got "something" from you the other day, so you might want to check the address function on your qi-mail (get it? that's a pun on e-mail)...

sanjuro_ronin
09-21-2009, 12:23 PM
I think Rik needs to stop projecting his Qi, its making a mess.
At least put a rubber on it dude !!
Sheesh !!

TenTigers
09-21-2009, 02:57 PM
That's Jing. You can tell by the sound it makes when it hits ya in da'eye!
"Jing!"

(not you specifically, just how the phrase turned out. Don't want you getting any ideas. I know you hang out with that guy in the skirt..kilt, whatever..)

Scott R. Brown
09-21-2009, 05:13 PM
I also teach the development of HIGH energy!

The manner in which I teach makes it appear to be mysterious to the uninitiated, but those who truly understand just call it "EXERCISE"!

taai gihk yahn
09-21-2009, 08:09 PM
I also teach the development of HIGH energy!

The manner in which I teach makes it appear to be mysterious to the uninitiated, but those who truly understand just call it "EXERCISE"!

I teach people that rocks and sticks are not really rocks and sticks, which is the HIGHEST AND MIGHTIEST of all energy!

Scott R. Brown
09-21-2009, 08:25 PM
I teach people that rocks and sticks are not really rocks and sticks, which is the HIGHEST AND MIGHTIEST of all energy!

ONCE AGAIN YOU FORGOT TO ADDRESS ME AS "SIR" FIRST!:mad:

You are lucky I will even deign to respond to you with such disrespect!:mad::mad:
__________________________________________________ __________________

The only rocks you know anything about are the rocks in your head!:p

And I don't even want to imagine what you must do with sticks!:eek:

When I was a beginner, rocks and sticks were just rocks and sticks.

When I had some learning, rocks and sticks were no longer rocks and sticks.

When I gained a deeper understanding, rocks and sticks were once again, just rocks and sticks!

You have offically been pummeled with rocks and sticks!:D

taai gihk yahn
09-21-2009, 08:49 PM
You have offically been pummeled with rocks and sticks!:D
your insouciant verbiage isn't all that bad!

Scott R. Brown
09-21-2009, 08:54 PM
your insouciant verbiage isn't all that bad!

Back to the tasty salad again are we??

What is it about all this verbiage you keep harping about? Are you some kind of weirdo veterinarian or something like that?

taai gihk yahn
09-21-2009, 09:06 PM
Back to the tasty salad again are we??
you got some oil to go with that?

What is it about all this verbiage you keep harping about? Are you some kind of weirdo veterinarian or something like that?
are you suggesting that Harpo wasn't an American? Are you some kind of conspirationalistic confabullaborator?!?

taai gihk yahn
09-21-2009, 09:08 PM
I really like the word confabullaborator

I've said it about 10 times to myself just now and a few more out loud just to make sure

Scott R. Brown
09-21-2009, 09:25 PM
are you suggesting that Harpo wasn't an American? Are you some kind of conspirationalistic confabullaborator?!?

No I MOST CERTAINLY AM NOT!!!

Maybe a conflabutastic constitpater, but never a conspirationalistic confabullaborator, THAT is passe!

I did have a confabullaborator retriever once though,

taai gihk yahn
09-21-2009, 10:26 PM
I did have a confabullaborator retriever once though,

what did he bring back for you?

[aside - I can't imagine what the guy who started this thread must think when he reads a this - probably shakes his head and mumbles, "dang, I thought I was weird..."; that'l larn 'im!]

Scott R. Brown
09-22-2009, 12:22 AM
what did he bring back for you?

Just a bunch of rocks.....and a point-ed stick!

[aside - I can't imagine what the guy who started this thread must think when he reads a this - probably shakes his head and mumbles, "dang, I thought I was weird..."; that'l larn 'im!]

In my community, all of us "high level energy teachers" talk this way.:eek: I think it comes along with the super-intelligence that accompanies "high energy" cultivation!:cool:

TenTigers
09-22-2009, 07:15 AM
Frankly, I don't know why he even posted about high energy cultivation on this forum. Shouldn't that be on a forum dedicated to agriculture and farming?

taai gihk yahn
09-22-2009, 08:19 AM
Just a bunch of rocks.....and a point-ed stick!
shut up!

In my community, all of us "high level energy teachers" talk this way.:eek: I think it comes along with the super-intelligence that accompanies "high energy" cultivation!:cool:
Scott R. Brown - sUper genius; I like the sound of that...

Frankly, I don't know why he even posted about high energy cultivation on this forum. Shouldn't that be on a forum dedicated to agriculture and farming?
I'm sorry, we're only taking questions about farming.

TenTigers
09-22-2009, 10:51 PM
oh, I'm sorry.
Are you going to be taking any questions about farming in the near future?

Scott R. Brown
09-22-2009, 11:30 PM
oh, I'm sorry.
Are you going to be taking any questions about farming in the near future?

I am sorry no...we will only be taking questions about farming!

TenTigers
09-23-2009, 08:14 AM
what about farming?

sanjuro_ronin
09-23-2009, 08:27 AM
High level energy cultivation:
http://www.clanbbw.com/publicimg/data/images/epic1.jpg

Scott R. Brown
09-23-2009, 08:29 AM
Oh Geeez!!! I just remembered.......I forgot to milk the cows!:eek:

Lucas
09-23-2009, 11:20 AM
ya but who taught SR how to imbed!

mawali
09-23-2009, 02:41 PM
My cup doth runneth over!

MightyB
09-24-2009, 06:11 AM
http://www.youtube.com/user/aminjani

enjoy. ;)

taai gihk yahn
09-24-2009, 09:49 AM
http://www.youtube.com/user/aminjani

enjoy. ;)

yet another selfless, non-materialistic individual not at all interested in Randy's $...

KC Elbows
10-13-2009, 03:43 PM
Through my knowledge of the tao, I have projected this entire thread. As proof, I will, in the next week, project other threads that seem to lack point and meander into territories that may or may not include farming, b00bies, and jing.

Until I receive one million dollars and a custom made Les Paul still oiley from the underb00bies of Lita Ford, I will continue projecting these threads, one a week. If, after a month, I have not received my million dollars(mine because, as part of the tao, I recognize that all distinctions between me and cash are merely concepts that lack rational existence), I will kill a spiritual tiger, one an hour, until they are all dead. After that, feel free to contact me for spiritual tiger balm and my instructional video, "Taoism and terrorism: How to wire the tree that has no use to explode and fall on someone important."

You have been warned.

Bob Ashmore
10-13-2009, 03:56 PM
While it has nothing whatsoever to do with farming...
I am teaching low level energy cultivation.
I wouldn't want anyone to feel like they were not acheiving so I'm setting the bar quite low.

Scott R. Brown
10-13-2009, 04:43 PM
Through my knowledge of the tao, I have projected this entire thread. As proof, I will, in the next week, project other threads that seem to lack point and meander into territories that may or may not include farming, b00bies, and jing.

Until I receive one million dollars and a custom made Les Paul still oiley from the underb00bies of Lita Ford, I will continue projecting these threads, one a week. If, after a month, I have not received my million dollars(mine because, as part of the tao, I recognize that all distinctions between me and cash are merely concepts that lack rational existence), I will kill a spiritual tiger, one an hour, until they are all dead. After that, feel free to contact me for spiritual tiger balm and my instructional video, "Taoism and terrorism: How to wire the tree that has no use to explode and fall on someone important."

You have been warned.

WoW...YOU are good! You have been at it a long time I see!

taai gihk yahn
10-13-2009, 06:36 PM
WoW...YOU are good! You have been at it a long time I see!

really? exactly how long is it?

taai gihk yahn
10-13-2009, 06:45 PM
I just want everyone to know that I will be teaching a course on Energetic Rejection; based on many, many years of direct, personal experience with this topic, I feel eminently qualified to disseminate this rare and secret art form; topics will include: Feeling Really Alone in a Crowded Room; Expelling the Naked ***** Woman from Your Bed; Alienating Even the Crazy Homeless Guy Who Walks Down the Street Muttering to Himself and Putting Trash in His Shopping Cart;

this special Introductory Course will also offer a lecture on Energetic Rejection Medicine: participants will be instructed in the making of a personalized Cow Paddy Creosote talisman, guaranteed to drive away even the most persistent lepers, plague victims and post-apocalyptic zombies;

anyone who's not too much of a Mary pantywaist is welcome to try to figure out where to send their registration materials and attempt to find the location of the course itself, yeah, I'm talking to you, spunk wad!

KC Elbows
10-13-2009, 10:09 PM
I will be teaching a course on asian energy cultivation at groin level.

If you wish to see samples of my work, simply google 'asian groin tube videos'.