PDA

View Full Version : The 3 Schools of HUNG

hskwarrior
09-17-2009, 07:57 AM
i thought this was a good clip, because you get to actually see the differences between the three.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=54361379

TenTigers
09-17-2009, 09:11 AM
it's not playing.

sanjuro_ronin
09-17-2009, 09:38 AM
it's not playing.

You're obviously not HUNG enough.

TenTigers
09-17-2009, 09:50 AM
Hung like a Hamster, baby!

TenTigers
09-17-2009, 09:52 AM
I could say,"Hung like Hamby,"
but since he's a large black man, and I'm a little jewish guy, well..we all know how that goes...(sigh):o

sanjuro_ronin
09-17-2009, 09:57 AM
I could say,"Hung like Hamby,"
but since he's a large black man, and I'm a little jewish guy, well..we all know how that goes...(sigh):o

Don has a good sense of Humour, he MAY forgive you.

TenTigers
09-17-2009, 10:19 AM
I am sure he would, since the comment is not saying anything derogatory towards him, but aimed at myself.

sanjuro_ronin
09-17-2009, 10:46 AM
I am sure he would, since the comment is not saying anything derogatory towards him, but aimed at myself.

He will forgive you that you dared include a mention of yourself in the same sentence as his Uber-Hungness !
:p

SteveLau
09-29-2009, 11:36 PM
This is the trailer in the begining of the movie "Heroes Two" 1973. I love it a lot. You can also find it posted as "The 3 Styles of Hung Gar" in Youtube. The first session has actor, Unicorn Chan demonstrating the full hand set of I-Pattern Taming Tiger did a good job. More credit should be given to him, especially he is not a Hung Gar student. But he already has good kung fu foundation by that time. Plus they had a good action choreographer, Master Lau Kar Leung, in the movie. So the good performance is not a surprise. The third session has actor, Chi Kuwn Chun, who is a student from the Hung Gar Chiu Wai lineage. And his performance of the Ten Forms Fist techniques is superb. The second session has the deceased actor, Alexander Fu Sheng, demonstrating the Tiger and Crane Double Styles. It is good, though I can see his Hung Gar skill was not at the top yet. It is reasonable because he was not a Hung Gar student yet when he made the movie. And he was only 18 at the time. I appreciate Fu Sheng's light and agile movements. It is good to watch the clip for memorial purpose of his early days.

Lately, I have organized and collected some Hung Gar martial art video clips. This one is also among my collection. I converted them from FLV to AVI, and then store them in DVD. If anyone would like to convert stream videos, I suggest a free online video conversion service at //onlinevideoconverter.com, which is a very good one. It works, and works fast with no loss in video quality. The service is sure better than the other ones like [url]www.youconvertit.com

Regards,

KC
Hong Kong

Laukarbo
09-30-2009, 01:37 AM
The first one is Chen kuan Tai isnt it?

SteveLau
10-01-2009, 08:47 PM
The first one is Chen kuan Tai isnt it?

by Laukarbo.

Yep, he is nearly age 70 by now. In a local TV talk show a month ago, he said he started out in the movie business as a stunt fighter and turned actor later. 80% of his body has received injuries. I guess most of these injuries came from movie making. So you can count me out in movies, especially action movies making.

Regards,

KC
Hong Kong

Steeeve
10-02-2009, 06:26 PM
well hung gar have so different clan ....u are all the same great power stance with power strike ....bwetter for the big guys :())))good for the bear and tiger
no good for the weak .......for the average people ....thats look like thats:)