View Full Version : Liu He Tanglang applications- Master Han Yanwu

Blacktiger
09-19-2009, 08:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkfuxIrtYgg

The Han Man :D

EarthDragon
09-21-2009, 01:14 PM
nice work, fluid yet powerful.
I was wondering about one aspect though, it seemed as though he moved very tensley. Is that typical of the style teacher or person....could you explian... thanks

Blacktiger
09-21-2009, 04:58 PM
nice work, fluid yet powerful.
I was wondering about one aspect though, it seemed as though he moved very tensley. Is that typical of the style teacher or person....could you explian... thanks

Hi ED,

I have to say I did not pick that up.

However I am by no means an expert.

I have trained with Master Han a few times over the years and I have to say that he is one of the most exciting and explosive Masters I have come across....in his teaching style and the way he applies, interprets and expresses his style...very quick!

So I guess you could say he is a bit yang but thats his personality also - he loves showing you the applications - lets put it that way.

:D

Thomas316
09-22-2009, 05:12 AM
blacktiger,

how do i get to the site that sells the bagua dvds? do you have any detailed information about the upcoming praying mantis dvd?

EarthDragon
09-22-2009, 06:49 AM
black tiger, I can tell he is quick and again very powerful and fluid. I was just wondering if the style or his shifu taught that way as well. thanks for the response. Is he in the US are is that in China

Three Harmonies
09-22-2009, 08:38 AM
He is in China or Oz I believe. His teacher is Liu Jing Ru.

Jake

EarthDragon
09-22-2009, 08:49 AM
kweel, thanks brother Jake

Blacktiger
09-22-2009, 04:45 PM
blacktiger,

how do i get to the site that sells the bagua dvds? do you have any detailed information about the upcoming praying mantis dvd?

Hi Thomas - not sure as yet all I know is that they are coming soon.

Blacktiger
09-22-2009, 04:52 PM
black tiger, I can tell he is quick and again very powerful and fluid. I was just wondering if the style or his shifu taught that way as well. thanks for the response. Is he in the US are is that in China

Hi ED,

No problem at all...

He was just out here in OZ for the last few months with us.

Now back in Beijing (his base) and I hear due to come back out to see us again shortly.

Yes he was taught by Liu Jing Ru and also another who I cant recall at the moment.... I have trained with Liu Jing Ru also and I have a feeling he got the more explosive/yang flavour from the other guy he spent time with.

I will try and find out who it was and get back to you :)

B.Tunks
09-23-2009, 04:26 PM
I will try and find out who it was and get back to you :)

Zhang Daojin.

BT

Blacktiger
09-23-2009, 07:07 PM
Legend - cheers!