PDA

View Full Version : Please help me ID this movie

fry
09-21-2009, 12:55 AM
Hi,

As a kid in the mid-80's I saw a martial arts movie which I'm hoping you can help me ID.

The only thing I remember about it is a scene where two guys are fighting while hanging upside down by ropes on the side wall of a tower. The actors didn't speak English, so I'm guessing the movie was made in an East Asian country.

Any suggestions? I know it's not much to go on.

SC36DC
09-21-2009, 04:34 AM
Hi,

As a kid in the mid-80's I saw a martial arts movie which I'm hoping you can help me ID.

The only thing I remember about it is a scene where two guys are fighting while hanging upside down by ropes on the side wall of a tower. The actors didn't speak English, so I'm guessing the movie was made in an East Asian country.

Any suggestions? I know it's not much to go on.

In an effort to help you ID this movie, I posted your description on another forum I frequent, and got the following response.

Perhaps it's Ninja in the Dragon's Den.. I think there's a scene where Conan Lee and Duke Sanada is fighting on the outside of a pagoda suspended on ropes!

However, i can't remember if they're upside down or not - and the scenes isn't a major one that's for sure.

Here is a trailer I actually have on my YouTube channel for this movie..

Trailer 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48lp8R5mS8c&feature=channel_page)
Trailer 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPU-Gb6cPyY&feature=channel_page)

If this is not the correct movie, let me know.

fry
09-27-2009, 10:19 AM
That's the one! :D My older brother who saw the movie with me says he's 100% certain. Thanks a lot! I really appreciate your help. Please give my thanks to the person on the other forum as well.

SC36DC
09-28-2009, 03:00 AM
That's the one! :D My older brother who saw the movie with me says he's 100% certain. Thanks a lot! I really appreciate your help. Please give my thanks to the person on the other forum as well.

I am glad my friend and I could help. Ninja in the Dragon's Den is a CLASSIC movie. I am sure you will still enjoy it after re-watching it again after all these years.