PDA

View Full Version : Wall Bag Set

Drake
09-21-2009, 06:48 PM
I've already received guidance on the assembly, but I'm just curious as to how you folks set yours up.

CLFNole
09-21-2009, 07:46 PM
I think this is something more or less unique to your lineage. Ben Gash would likely be of greatest assistance.

Drake
09-21-2009, 09:11 PM
Thanks, Sifu L. :D

Ben Gash
09-23-2009, 12:45 AM
I actually just use a heavy bag :o I don't think my landlord would be too impressed if I started drilling holes in the walls :(
Anyway, fill the bags with mung beans, fix two hooks with long masonry screws, mount it so the top bag is at head height when you're in horse stance. Job done.

Drake
09-24-2009, 01:13 PM
I actually just use a heavy bag :o I don't think my landlord would be too impressed if I started drilling holes in the walls :(
Anyway, fill the bags with mung beans, fix two hooks with long masonry screws, mount it so the top bag is at head height when you're in horse stance. Job done.

We have free gym access here on post (actually, there's like 3 of them), so I'll be taking the heavy bag route. I rent my place, and I'm currently on very good terms with the landlord. I prefer to keep it that way. :D

Oh, and Sifu L, I checked with GM on the wall bag set. Turns out he came up with it during the 70's.