PDA

View Full Version : Choy Yit Gung, Lama master (attn lkfmdc, jdhowland, others)

htowndragon
09-22-2009, 07:51 AM
Does anyone from Choy Yit Gung's line lay claim to the fact that Choy was originally a student of Lei Ying Chuen? I just received an article in the mail (thanks JD) about Lee Kit's line of Hop Gar (Lei Ying Chuen's line, Lee Kit is his son), that states Choy was a "graduate" of Lei Ying Chuen's school before he was "forwarded" to Wong Yan Lum. If this were the case, Wong must have been a really old man by then.

I have heard from Lo Wai Keung's line that Choy started training from Wong at the tender age of 10...Just trying to see how these dates match up.

lkfmdc
09-22-2009, 08:36 AM
Lo Wai Keung himself states that choi was originally his student... no secret

htowndragon
09-22-2009, 09:51 AM
ah, just wondering if it was common knowledge.

once ronin
09-22-2009, 10:58 AM
Choy Yee Kung was the student that took care of Wong Yan Lum in his final days.

The years prior saw them on the run from the Ching Gov. Wong Yan Lum was pretty much blind from his diebetes. With Wong Yan Lum being carried on the back of Choy Yee Kung the ran from soldiers who was after them.

Choy Yee Kung had limp the rest of his days because of this. He was speared in the leg by soldiers.

Wong Yan Lum taught Choy Yee Kung light skills, it was said Choy Yee Kung had very powerful legs.

htowndragon
09-22-2009, 11:08 AM
wasnt choy a bodyguard of sun yat sen?

what other stuff did he get from wong yan lum?

lkfmdc
09-22-2009, 11:21 AM
Choy Yee Kung was the student that took care of Wong Yan Lum in his final days.

The years prior saw them on the run from the Ching Gov. Wong Yan Lum was pretty much blind from his diebetes. With Wong Yan Lum being carried on the back of Choy Yee Kung the ran from soldiers who was after them.

Choy Yee Kung had limp the rest of his days because of this. He was speared in the leg by soldiers.

Wong Yan Lum taught Choy Yee Kung light skills, it was said Choy Yee Kung had very powerful legs.

I hate embellishments....

htowndragon
09-22-2009, 12:52 PM
i like big butts and i cannot lie.

sanjuro_ronin
09-22-2009, 12:58 PM
I googled "sexy lamaL:
http://lh6.google.com/prez198/SHqk0Ea7y-I/AAAAAAAAB_g/yXnVXwa-1Ac/girls%20(12).jpg

lkfmdc
09-22-2009, 01:07 PM
I googled "sexy lama

and you got a red X ?

David Jamieson
09-23-2009, 04:24 PM
and you got a red X ?

you have no idea what yer missing here. holy crap! :eek: