PDA

View Full Version : Kung Fu brother could use your help

ginosifu
09-27-2009, 05:56 AM
Hello friends and students,
This is Sifu Gino and I have a request for everyone. Recently we have been nominated for best martial arts school by our local news station. If you can see it your hearts to vote for us, I would appreciate it immensely. For all of my kung fu brothers out there, I really want to pound those karate / Tae Kwan Do schools in this competition.

Go to:
www.fox8.com
Then go to "Hotlist" and then Health and fitness / martial arts. Sign up then vote for our school (Shaolin Kung Fu Institute). You will see a pic of me teaching a couple of my best young girl students. Then press "Vote". After you vote you will be promted to give a brief reason for your vote and then press "Post" and your all done!

Thanks to all for your support

Sifu Gino

Mr Punch
09-27-2009, 07:36 AM
I'm sorry, I can't. I don't know you from Eve, and I live on the other side of the world. Best of luck though, eh. :)

Ray Pina
09-28-2009, 08:16 AM
Do you have a website where I can view your curriculum?

Iron_Eagle_76
09-28-2009, 09:45 AM
From an outsider perspective, I can tell you from attending and competing at the Great Lakes Tournament, that the Shaolin Kung Fu Institute put on a great tournament and their competitors were great fighters in the San Shou and Shuai Jiao divisions. Sifu Ervin seemed like a great guy as well.

ginosifu
09-29-2009, 09:34 AM
Do you have a website where I can view your curriculum?

Ray,
go to:

www.shaolininstitute.com (http://www.shaolininstitute.com)

You can see our system / styles

Let me know what more you might want to see

ginsifu

ginosifu
09-29-2009, 12:41 PM
Just wanted say thank you to everyone... We are in 2nd place and still climbing.
Huraaaay!
ginosifu