10-04-2009, 03:19 AM
A bus brawl in china

http://bbs.news.163.com/bbs/photo/149981634.html

karateguy
10-04-2009, 05:12 PM
awesome... does anyone know why they were fighting

Dragonzbane76
10-05-2009, 07:44 AM
thought the old guy had one arm to begin with. Then I saw he indeed did have 2.
He sure likes that right hook though.

_William_
10-07-2009, 05:38 PM
awesome... does anyone know why they were fighting

Sloshing inside the bus, two men suddenly shouting match up. Within a few seconds turned into a compartment of the combatants spar. User has been called the "Bashiabo" the older man, resorted to similar to the Wing Chun's moves in a narrow compartment beat "epigenetic Aberdeen." Arbor Zhao Zhao vigorous, User Comments like "spend the night eating porridge" (practiced martial arts). Fortunately, less than 20 seconds hands-on two car passengers were separated. However, Nan Xiao Arbor anger against the "epigenetic earners" shouting "get off the train and then beaten." "Epigenetic earners" get off quickly leave.

"He scolded the driver is not air-conditioned, I would advise him one, he beat me." Afterwards Bashiabo still air Nan Xiao, to fellow passengers about the cause of the hands. Depending on the video inside the bus-stop voice, vaguely heard the bus open time of the incident to the "Week gate station" in the vicinity.

However, air-conditioned bus is often not enough problems, it has fueled a strong resonance. "Give the money to air-conditioned car, why not open air yet."

This is awarded to the fuel-efficient allegedly forced out of them. At present, many bus companies have set up this bonus system, the excess be fined, otherwise you can award the money. To this end, a lot of drivers would prefer to open a small air-conditioners in order to reduce fuel consumption. However, according to relevant provisions: over 26 ℃ bus no air conditioning, passengers may call the City Management Office passenger complaints hotline 96900 drivers.

Hebrew Hammer
10-07-2009, 06:44 PM
Somebody offended the Shaolin Temple.

jack
10-08-2009, 09:01 AM
Boxing is definately useful in this brawl :D