PDA

View Full Version : so i'm no longer employed by the british army

golden arhat
10-05-2009, 08:55 AM
i have returned to kungfumagazine.com

whats new ?

David Jamieson
10-05-2009, 09:03 AM
you did the ss minnow version of signing up?

a 3 hour tour?

lol

dude, I don't think we even knew you were gone. It's only been a couple of months, so... you did boot camp...then what? :p

welcome back btw.

xcakid
10-05-2009, 09:19 AM
so... you did boot camp...then what? :p

welcome back btw.

They probably kicked his silly ass out. :p

taai gihk yahn
10-05-2009, 09:52 AM

whats new ?

<sotto voce> since you left, HW108 has taken over the Forum and declared himself Kung Fu Overlord after dispensing with Gene by use of his secret hybrid Wing Chun / BJJ powers (who knew he cross-trained - he had us all fooled!!!); then he systematically began picking off all of his enemies: LKFDMC (crushed under a giant ape); Sanjuro Ronin (crushed under a crate of soft-core pron); Dave Jameson (crushed under the weight of his own pedanticism); and many others...

only a few of us have survived and now have banded together to form an underground resistance movement, but time grows short: HW108 has sworn revenge on the one member he could never find, who he refers to only as "that punk Brit kid MMAist"; but we have found out that this person may be the only one capable of defeating HW108, and we await the second coming of the Chosen One...

David Jamieson
10-05-2009, 10:15 AM
I don't really think I'm concerned with minute details but.,..

wait a minute, I just picked that minute detail out of your response.

**** you internets!!!

and you too TGY!

lol

MasterKiller
10-05-2009, 12:22 PM
http://www.hobotraveler.com/208-asia/207-135-philippines-vagina-repair.jpg

xcakid
10-05-2009, 12:30 PM
http://www.hobotraveler.com/208-asia/207-135-philippines-vagina-repair.jpg

HAHA That's in Tagalog (Filipino).

I don't quite undertand the last word in the first line, but the rest says:

Prevent ___
Husband will be happy
Fixed your door

David Jamieson
10-05-2009, 12:45 PM
You know it's gonna be a good vaginal repair job when christ the king is involved.

you don't want some back alley shoddy vaginal reparation after all.

only the best in "your door" repair ladies.

free wafer with every stitch!
we'll fix that fistula in a jiffy!
step right up!

:D

sanjuro_ronin
10-05-2009, 12:49 PM
<sotto voce> since you left, HW108 has taken over the Forum and declared himself Kung Fu Overlord after dispensing with Gene by use of his secret hybrid Wing Chun / BJJ powers (who knew he cross-trained - he had us all fooled!!!); then he systematically began picking off all of his enemies: LKFDMC (crushed under a giant ape); Sanjuro Ronin (crushed under a crate of soft-core pron); Dave Jameson (crushed under the weight of his own pedanticism); and many others...

only a few of us have survived and now have banded together to form an underground resistance movement, but time grows short: HW108 has sworn revenge on the one member he could never find, who he refers to only as "that punk Brit kid MMAist"; but we have found out that this person may be the only one capable of defeating HW108, and we await the second coming of the Chosen One...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_yFlo3zLj3rw/Sa1B7-S2pII/AAAAAAAAAIA/IoNM-2ha7FU/s400/Avatar_Aang_by_Shira_chan.jpg

David Jamieson
10-05-2009, 03:43 PM
you are bending way too many things in that pic man. pick one, bend it and leave the rest to someone else.

taai gihk yahn
10-05-2009, 03:59 PM
I don't quite undertand the last word in the first line
does it really matter? I'd think that under ANY circumstances "ang buwa" would be something you'd want to prevent at any cost!

MasterKiller
10-05-2009, 06:34 PM
http://www.bookofjesus.org/images/hijhtckety9z0bvu12b6.jpg

David43515
10-05-2009, 08:44 PM
http://www.bookofjesus.org/images/hijhtckety9z0bvu12b6.jpg

Heh heh heh

sanjuro_ronin
10-06-2009, 05:37 AM
you are bending way too many things in that pic man. pick one, bend it and leave the rest to someone else.

My next stage:
Thong bending !!
:p

taai gihk yahn
10-06-2009, 06:03 AM
My next stage:
Thong bending !!

I was thinking it would be gender bending...

sanjuro_ronin
10-06-2009, 07:06 AM
I was thinking it would be gender bending...

One lousy trip to Thailand and I never hear the end of it !!!
:mad:

Scott R. Brown
10-06-2009, 08:29 AM
HAHA That's in Tagalog (Filipino).

I don't quite undertand the last word in the first line, but the rest says:

Prevent ___
Husband will be happy
Fixed your door

It says,

"Prevent a prolapsed vagina, your husband will be happy! Fix your vagina!"

"Buwa" means, "Prolapsed vagina" and "Puerta", means "vagina".

My wife says that filipinas have a wive's tale that if you carry too heavy loads it will prolapse your vagina!

David Jamieson
10-06-2009, 08:42 AM
as tagalog has a tendency to use pidjin spanish, puerta can be interpreted as "vagina" but it really means "door" or "gate" (the latter being more accurate as in puerta del sol, a famous area in madrid, which would be infinitely cooler if it was actually called the "vagina of the sun" )

sanjuro_ronin
10-06-2009, 08:45 AM
http://www.behindthehype.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/vagina.jpg

lkfmdc
10-06-2009, 09:09 AM
I am beginning to re-consider the insert photo option :eek:

sanjuro_ronin
10-06-2009, 09:38 AM
No you're not.
http://www.botinok.co.il/spaw/images/4ed_2c3_keeley_fhm07.jpg

lkfmdc
10-06-2009, 09:44 AM
No you're not.
http://www.botinok.co.il/spaw/images/4ed_2c3_keeley_fhm07.jpg

you are going to need to post a lot more of those to make up for that thing above it! :eek:

Scott R. Brown
10-06-2009, 10:02 AM
as tagalog has a tendency to use pidjin spanish, puerta can be interpreted as "vagina" but it really means "door" or "gate" (the latter being more accurate as in puerta del sol, a famous area in madrid, which would be infinitely cooler if it was actually called the "vagina of the sun" )

Look David, I have tried to stay away from criticizing you for your arrogance and narcissism to preserve your tender feelings, but then you go and make another foolish, ignorant and asinine comment!

I am not surprised!

As usual you think you know more than everyone else!

It doesn't matter what puerta means in Spanish, the sign is in the Philippines, you dolt! Words mean what any group or culture decides it to mean. In the Philippines, according to the context of that sign, it MEANS vagina!

But go ahead and presume to correct an entire culture!:rolleyes:

David Jamieson
10-06-2009, 10:47 AM
Look David, I have tried to stay away from criticizing you for your arrogance and narcissism to preserve your tender feelings, but then you go and make another foolish, ignorant and asinine comment!

I am not surprised!

As usual you think you know more than everyone else!

It doesn't matter what puerta means in Spanish, the sign is in the Philippines, you dolt! Words mean what any group or culture decides it to mean. In the Philippines, according to the context of that sign, it MEANS vagina!

But go ahead and presume to correct an entire culture!:rolleyes:

YOu must be having a really hard time getting that last bit of sand out of your vagina from the last time I slapped you down to size. lol

It's ok, I expect tiny little egotistical minds like your own to be consumed with revenge for any and all who point out what an idiot you can be.

Even though you would never in a million years admit that you, Scott R. Brown have made numerous mistakes. lol

whatever Scott, go eat a big one will you? And while you're eating a big one, shut up, and then **** off as a follow up.

btw, Scott, oh omnimpotent being, in tagalog, "vagina" is "puki" and for your info, though I am not from the Fil, I spent all my middle school years and a lot of my working life with people who hail from there. All I gotta do is literally turn around and say "hey so&so, what does this mean?"

and moving right along, if you would like to be corrected again and again despite your best efforts to gather info from several websites in a further effort to make yourself look like some kind of quasi talented linguist with a grasp of all languages, by all means, go ahead and rebut. I got time, I'm bored and you're an easy target.

**** heel.

David Jamieson
10-06-2009, 10:52 AM
p.s the slang is "choque". lol

sanjuro_ronin
10-06-2009, 11:00 AM
This thread has zero to with David or Scott, it has everything to do with:
http://www.gunculture.net/images/uploads/swedishgungirls.jpg

http://www.gunculture.net/images/uploads/vendela.jpg

David Jamieson
10-06-2009, 11:35 AM

Oh I know it, but I won't stand for Scott's ****.

ever.

But then, this is a total hijack thread now.

so more bewbie pics will cleanse it of the foul banter between myself and ***** breath there.

lkfmdc
10-06-2009, 02:04 PM
we all know Jamieson is in no position to brag, he's been embarassed on here numerous times, but as much as I hate to say it, he has a sort of point. The word DOES come from Spanish, where it means "door, portal, entrance, port, gateway"... can we not visualize how the vagina becomes such a sort of thing? :rolleyes:

David Jamieson
10-06-2009, 02:58 PM
we all know Jamieson is in no position to brag, he's been embarassed on here numerous times, but as much as I hate to say it, he has a sort of point. The word DOES come from Spanish, where it means "door, portal, entrance, port, gateway"... can we not visualize how the vagina becomes such a sort of thing? :rolleyes:

you wish.

I've never once been embarrassed on here for anything I've said or stated.

:)

Have I made errors? yeah probably, who hasn't?
Am I embarrassed by that? nope.

Wong Ying Home
10-06-2009, 03:42 PM
The word Vagina actually means "Sword Sheath"..I kid you not go look it up !

David Jamieson
10-06-2009, 03:58 PM

yes. well it is isn't it? :)

Scott R. Brown
10-06-2009, 06:59 PM
YOu must be having a really hard time getting that last bit of sand out of your vagina from the last time I slapped you down to size. lol

It's ok, I expect tiny little egotistical minds like your own to be consumed with revenge for any and all who point out what an idiot you can be.

Even though you would never in a million years admit that you, Scott R. Brown have made numerous mistakes. lol

whatever Scott, go eat a big one will you? And while you're eating a big one, shut up, and then **** off as a follow up.

btw, Scott, oh omnimpotent being, in tagalog, "vagina" is "puki" and for your info, though I am not from the Fil, I spent all my middle school years and a lot of my working life with people who hail from there. All I gotta do is literally turn around and say "hey so&so, what does this mean?"

and moving right along, if you would like to be corrected again and again despite your best efforts to gather info from several websites in a further effort to make yourself look like some kind of quasi talented linguist with a grasp of all languages, by all means, go ahead and rebut. I got time, I'm bored and you're an easy target.

**** heel.

Hi David the Dum$hit:D,

You really stuck your head up your A$$ this time, LOL!

You are such a fool you don't know what an idiot you are!:D

Congrats to you on your Filipino friends DIP$HIT, my WIFE is a Filipina, so good luck with your friends!

My wife read your original post and even she thinks you were a jerk.....and she didn't even know who you are!

At the moment she says, "Tanga ka, ikaw ay utak ipis!" Which means, "You are an idiot with a c0ckroach brain!"

LOL! I rather like that one, I will probably continue to use that for you, you dolt!:D

By the way here are a few more words in Tagalog for lady parts,

Kiki.....pekpek and puke!

Puki is the Bisayan version of puke, Einstien!:rolleyes:

Not only is my wife, and about 150 of her family members Filipino, they have been Filipino all their lives!:rolleyes:, 99% of my co-workers are Filipinos too, so stick that up your A$$ and rotate on it dumbfuk!

Scott R. Brown
10-06-2009, 07:13 PM
Oh I know it, but I won't stand for Scott's ****.

ever.

I wonder why you plan to do that when you are covered in it all the time!

SPJ
10-06-2009, 07:22 PM

somehow I like a girl with a badge.

:cool:

SPJ
10-06-2009, 07:24 PM
the outfit

watch out for sunburn or gun powder staining your skin.

:confused:

LSWCTN1
10-07-2009, 03:19 AM

reminds me of a scene in Love Honour & Obey!

David Jamieson
10-07-2009, 05:32 AM
hey scott why don't you have a heart attack already? lol

seriously dude, stop stressing over me, it's not good for you.

just let it go. you don't have to spend all night going over tagalog in order to freak out the next day. really, it's no good. I don't really care about you or your wife or your grasp of things. really, i don't. I don't know you from adam so why should i? To me you're words on a screen lashing out at my words on a screen. I only respond because that's what forums are for. don't ask for anything from me and don't expect anything from me.

let's make friends so you don't die from overstressing your heart with your hatred towards me. ok?

Scott R. Brown
10-07-2009, 06:10 AM
Thank you for your concern David, I am touched. I am probably twice as healthy as you anyway since I have been training regularly for some 38 years. But I appreciate the thought just the same. I don't hate you David, I don't even dislike you. I do like antagonizing you, because you are worth the effort! :) If I ever met you in person i'd buy you a beer and have a good laugh at the pretend internet personas we play at! I'm glad you don't concern yourself with me. It isn't worth the energy. As for myself.....I don't concern myself with c0ckroaches! ;) :d

David Jamieson
10-07-2009, 06:39 AM
Thank you for your concern David, I am touched. I am probably twice as healthy as you anyway since I have been training regularly for some 38 years. But I appreciate the thought just the same. I don't hate you David, I don't even dislike you. I do like antagonizing you, because you are worth the effort! :) If I ever met you in person i'd buy you a beer and have a good laugh at the pretend internet personas we play at! I'm glad you don't concern yourself with me. It isn't worth the energy. As for myself.....I don't concern myself with c0ckroaches! ;) :d

ok then scott, let's leave it at that then shall we? :)

Mr Punch
10-07-2009, 08:36 AM

whats new ?Welcome back Fred.

**** all.

So what happened? I thought it's something you'd wanted to do forever...

GunnedDownAtrocity
10-07-2009, 10:12 PM
hello fred.

golden arhat
10-15-2009, 05:00 AM
Welcome back Fred.

**** all.

So what happened? I thought it's something you'd wanted to do forever...

i realised hey i dont like being told where to eat and sleep and do things nor do i like to be told when to do them
so long story short i got in a bunch of fights with everyone (some worked out some didnt work out quite as well) got very unhappy they came up to me and said look your obviously very unhappy and we've had reports that you may be plotting to do something not very nice so we're banning you from the ranges ( i said "i could just kill someone" once when i was angry and they took it literally) haha
i realised i liked being broke and doing what i love than being paid and doing what i hated.

so i left after about a month now i'm in a band and spending what money i get very foolishly on cool things like tattoos of bears (pictures soon) and on travelling to random parts of the coutnry doing whatever the **** i like unfortunately i am yet to become world famous. go figure.

loving the ability to post pictures btw! even tho i can see this quickly becoming a scaled down 4chan.

and thats what happened hahah