PDA

View Full Version : ChinaBoxer

ChinaBoxer
10-05-2009, 02:46 PM
Wanted to say hi to everyone and introduce myself. I've been studying martial arts over twenty years and enjoy learning, growing and sharing.

Martial Arts has always been an integral part of my life, which began at the age of twelve. My thirst for knowledge has led me to seek out several amazing martial arts instructors and I continue to train, learn and grow; while sharing what works for me with the martial arts community. I currently teach privately in Los Angeles, CA.

I have been fortunate enough to train with some great instructors and owe all of my knowledge to them…

“I can see far only because I stand on the shoulders of these “giants”.

- Wing Chun – Hawkins Cheung, Gary Lam
- Jun Fan Jeet Kune Do – Dan Inosanto, Yori Nakamura, Jerry Poteet
- Brazilian JiuJitsu – Marcus Vinicius, Lars Wallin

- Shooto / Shoot Fighting – Yori Nakamura
- Muay Thai / Kickboxing – Benny “the jet” Urquidez, Josh Robinson
- Wrestling – Bryce Karasawa

i maintain a Chinese Boxing Tutorial at http://www.thechinaboxer.com for those interested.

take care and peace!

Jin

Phil Redmond
10-05-2009, 03:58 PM
Hi Jin, and welcome to the forum. There are some good people here to interact with.
Phil Redmond

ChinaBoxer
10-05-2009, 05:36 PM
Hi Jin, and welcome to the forum. There are some good people here to interact with.
Phil Redmond
thanks, Phil!

sihing
10-05-2009, 08:57 PM
Wanted to say hi to everyone and introduce myself. I've been studying martial arts over twenty years and enjoy learning, growing and sharing.

Martial Arts has always been an integral part of my life, which began at the age of twelve. My thirst for knowledge has led me to seek out several amazing martial arts instructors and I continue to train, learn and grow; while sharing what works for me with the martial arts community. I currently teach privately in Los Angeles, CA.

I have been fortunate enough to train with some great instructors and owe all of my knowledge to them…

“I can see far only because I stand on the shoulders of these “giants”.

- Wing Chun – Hawkins Cheung, Gary Lam
- Jun Fan Jeet Kune Do – Dan Inosanto, Yori Nakamura, Jerry Poteet
- Brazilian JiuJitsu – Marcus Vinicius, Lars Wallin

- Shooto / Shoot Fighting – Yori Nakamura
- Muay Thai / Kickboxing – Benny “the jet” Urquidez, Josh Robinson
- Wrestling – Bryce Karasawa

i maintain a Chinese Boxing Tutorial at http://www.thechinaboxer.com for those interested.

take care and peace!

Jin

Jin's got some good tutorials on his site, very good explainations and demonstrations of solid Wing Chun concepts in action. I've been a fan for a few months now:)

Welcome Jin.

James

ChinaBoxer
10-05-2009, 09:57 PM
Jin's got some good tutorials on his site, very good explainations and demonstrations of solid Wing Chun concepts in action. I've been a fan for a few months now:)

Welcome Jin.

James
thanks, James! :)

Yoshiyahu
10-06-2009, 06:51 AM
Welcome Jin to the site. I have shared some of your videos with my Wing Chun brothers and friends as well. I love your explanations. Keep posting your tutorials great stuff.

ChinaBoxer
10-06-2009, 09:03 AM
Welcome Jin to the site. I have shared some of your videos with my Wing Chun brothers and friends as well. I love your explanations. Keep posting your tutorials great stuff.
thanks for your words of encouragement, it really does mean alot to me, peace!

Jin

Yoshiyahu
10-06-2009, 12:27 PM
You welcome Jin...hey i was wondering how tall are you JIN?

sanjuro_ronin
10-06-2009, 12:42 PM
Welcome Jin, on behalf of the new official welcoming committee
http://www.adultprofiler.com/images/sexy-girls/sexy-girls-0943.jpg

goju
10-06-2009, 12:46 PM
BLECCCCH!!! i dread your butterface pictures:D

sanjuro_ronin
10-06-2009, 12:50 PM
BLECCCCH!!! i dread your butterface pictures:D

Oh Snap !
:p

goju
10-06-2009, 01:09 PM
http://builtreport.com/pratt/vicky_pratt_021.jpg
this is much better

i actually am getting freindly with a chick who knows vicky pratt from a movie she worked on with her so who knows she may hook a pal up heee heee he eheeee:D

sanjuro_ronin
10-06-2009, 01:13 PM
this is much better

i actually am getting freindly with a chick who knows vicky pratt from a movie she worked on with her so who knows she may hook a pal up heee heee he eheeee:D

I'm sure as soon as you get pubes you will burn up the dating scene.
:D

goju
10-06-2009, 01:25 PM
I'm sure as soon as you get pubes you will burn up the dating scene.
:D
hey just because it took you till you hit 35 to get them doesnt mean its like that for the rest of us pal:D

ChinaBoxer
10-06-2009, 01:41 PM
You welcome Jin...hey i was wondering how tall are you JIN?

lol..you guys are fun... :)

to answer your question

Height: 5'7"
Weight: 157 lbs

why you asking? you trying to ask me on a date? :D

IRONMONK
10-06-2009, 01:46 PM
Hi

I have seen some of your youtube videos and impressed by your explanation of wing chun concepts. Very useful resource especially for wing chun beginners.

P.S you look much younger than 40 !

ChinaBoxer
10-06-2009, 03:06 PM
Hi

I have seen some of your youtube videos and impressed by your explanation of wing chun concepts. Very useful resource especially for wing chun beginners.

P.S you look much younger than 40 !
thanks! :)

Pacman
10-07-2009, 02:01 AM
this is much better

check out the schnoz on that one. that chick is busted

Yoshiyahu
10-07-2009, 06:23 AM
lol..you guys are fun... :)

to answer your question

Height: 5'7"
Weight: 157 lbs

why you asking? you trying to ask me on a date? :D

Heck No buddy...I am straight...Ha Ha...good come back...Now i can hear your sarcasim...oh snap starting to catch on fast aren't you...But one of your videos. You seem to hoover over one caucasian guy. I couldn't tell either your really freaking big or he was really small. Thats why I asked. I was curious because most Bigger guys who do WC don't utilize your approach. But I had to asked to make sure. I didnt want to assume.

Ng Mui
10-14-2009, 01:09 PM
Welcome Jin,

Your wisdom exceeds your age.

Tell your students they are very fortunate.

ChinaBoxer
10-14-2009, 02:23 PM
Welcome Jin,

Your wisdom exceeds your age.

Tell your students they are very fortunate.coming from Ng Nui, is a huge compliment! :D

seriously, thanks everyone for the words of encouragement. you guys are rockstars. several folks have given me the "heads up" on this forum, being a bit "narrow minded" and difficult to actually have discussions about posts, but you guys have proven that the "few" closed minded are overshadowed by the "many" open minded, here at this forum.

thanks for everyone's welcome, and i hope to learn from all of you and look forward to good debates and different view points on subjects.

take care and peace!

Jin

Ernie
10-14-2009, 02:39 PM
Have fun being the flavor of the month Jin ,,, and next time you see sheldon at the gym tell him Ernie said hi and cant wait to spar again =)

ChinaBoxer
10-14-2009, 03:31 PM
Have fun being the flavor of the month Jin ,,, and next time you see sheldon at the gym tell him Ernie said hi and cant wait to spar again =)lol..will do. hey Sihing Ernie, where you guys at? i wanna come learn from you too!