PDA

View Full Version : Why DMFD cant be stopped

D.M.F.D.mantis
08-09-2001, 11:12 PM
If any of you out there no the system of dmfd please respond. A true dmfd warrior cant be stopped. Let me know what you think.

Kiasyd
08-10-2001, 12:47 AM
ok, what is that?

NorthernMantis
08-10-2001, 03:27 AM
DMFD is a wild man! :D Watchout he's crazy!! :D :D

"Always be ready"

nobody
08-10-2001, 06:29 AM
what exactly does dmfd, standfor

Ego_Extrodinaire
08-10-2001, 06:40 AM
Very right!

DFMD cannot be stopped! It has a perpetual power cell inserted up his orafice. Keeps him going on and on and on!

I've never seen a DFMD stop moving. If fact, I've nver seen a DFMD as he moves faster than the speed of light!

Maximus Maximize!
ego_maximus@hotmail.com

NorthernMantis
08-11-2001, 03:40 AM
Just like a transformer right ego?

"Always be ready"

Ego_Extrodinaire
08-11-2001, 05:54 PM
Northernmantis,

i don't know how transformers are related to DFMDs. For all you know a DFMD may be a electric powered freight train that may have many transformers attatched to its overall electrical system. That could be quite hard to stop.

What do you think?

Maximus Maximize!
ego_maximus@hotmail.com

NorthernMantis
08-12-2001, 02:54 AM
lol!Could be :D

"Always be ready"

danny from miami
08-12-2001, 03:22 AM
drugs man, drugs..all of you. i dont know what the hell you people are talking about

PHILBERT
08-12-2001, 06:59 AM
D.M.F.D.mantis, your topic says WHY IT CANT BE STOPPED, but so far you have stated no evidence of why it can't be stopped. Go get a life troll.

PHILBERT

Ego_Extrodinaire
08-12-2001, 12:26 PM
Philbert,

You could have asked the author nicely to expalin the meaning of DFMD instead of going on a troll hunt.

Maybe it is YOU who needs to be stopped!

Maximus Maximize!
ego_maximus@hotmail.com

dedboy
08-12-2001, 02:06 PM
DMFD is no laughing matter; I've personally witnessed the brutality a DMFD player brings to a match.

Sub-styles/variants of DMFD include ADCBB, Nok Soo Kow Sau, and No't Cham Amah Chuen.

They combine the more to-the-point brutalistic applications of 7-star with Southern-short-hand style internal power. The also have a penchant for modernizing weapon forms to match the times we live in; my favorite is 'cinder block'.

They also have a rope dart form that you could actually use effectively in a fight.

Anarcho
08-12-2001, 03:43 PM
Deadly Maniac Funk Division?

Kiasyd
08-12-2001, 04:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Deadly Maniac Funk Division?[/quote]

LOL :D

But seriously now... plz, someone could explain me what this topic is about?? :confused:

-- Kiasyd

dedboy
08-12-2001, 07:15 PM
.......but, "The way that can be talked about is not the true way," (or some translation to that effect). - Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

Kiasyd
08-12-2001, 07:57 PM
Yeah, I've read the Tao The Ching myself... But what DMFD stands for? I mean, the Tao Te Ching tries to explain something about Tao and that's already very useful, but DFMD doesn't say much, :)

-- Kiasyd

EARTH DRAGON
08-12-2001, 09:10 PM
soundz kinda like that koren form (run can do)...or perhaps (ching ching) LOL

http://www.kungfuUSA.net

Lost_Disciple
08-13-2001, 04:57 AM
"Nok Soo Kau" was Van Damme's nickname in Kickboxer, it meant "white warrior" or something.

Nice to know almost everyone on this thread's talkin out their a$$.

I'd seriously be interested in what DMFD stood for; but I doubt that it'll ever come to light in this thread.

If you guys got so much free time to be posting cr@p, why don't you go do something original? Like practise?

Oh well, I'm gettin old I guess.

Just some thoughts from an ignoramus.