PDA

View Full Version : The D.M.F.D. videos

D.M.F.D.mantis
08-14-2001, 05:38 PM
If any one is intrested in purchasung upcomming D.M.F.D. videos please reply. The first tape will explain the true meaning of D.M.F.D., and will include the 10,000 pound killing machine form, Cinderblock sleeping form, and the basics to this brutal art. In our upcomming series we will have more advanced things such as ropedart of death and destruction, and live clips of D.M.F.D. in action! These tapes are not to be missed. Learn this brutal art and one day it will save your life. Please reply if interested.

NorthernMantis
08-15-2001, 07:14 AM
I think we've just found the mantis fowums troll! :D

"Always be ready"

Ego_Extrodinaire
08-15-2001, 04:20 PM
Northernmantis,

Ego has just got delivery of a DFMD video. It was great. Started off with this Kung Fu instructor approaching a female student. He said "you here for some action?" She said " what have you in mind my ***** honey?" And the just went at it. just didn't stop. A second female student came into the class as the other one came. And she was at it. DFMD mantis cannot be stopped, it is true.

The second tape had the instructor dressed up as a troll. The two female students took their turn in punishing the troll for geing bad. You bad troll *whip* On your knees troll *whip* Kiss my boots troll *whip* The troll was also made to bent over and humiliated in many ways.

A DFMD cannot be stopped but the video can be - using the stop button on the VCR. But who would want to stop an epic production like this one.

Maximus Maximize!
ego_maximus@hotmail.com

NorthernMantis
08-15-2001, 08:45 PM
I bet the tape also goes on foreverer right ego? ;)

"Always be ready"

Ego_Extrodinaire
08-17-2001, 03:43 PM
Northernmantis,

Although the tape has been playing continously for a week with no sign of stopping, the DFMD seems to have stopped posting.

Maybe it takes a troll to catch a troll. May i (as Ego Extrodinaire - Maximus!) offer my troll patrol service to this forum?

Maximus Maximize!
ego_maximus@hotmail.com

NorthernMantis
08-18-2001, 03:03 AM
Troll ahead!

"Always be ready"