PDA

View Full Version : Stand Up and Applaud NFL Players!

BoulderDawg
10-09-2009, 02:40 PM
So proud of those guys! It was annouced a couple of days ago that Rush Limbaugh was trying to buy the St Louis Rams.

Well, I've heard that there are many players who are now coming out and simply stating they will not play for a team owned by this man...Bravo!

Surely the NFL will not allow this racist to buy the team...will they?

karateguy
10-12-2009, 12:34 PM
I hope not.

In theory his beliefs should not matter because we are all free to think what we want.. but the reality is, he is a racist jerk and should not..

1bad65
10-12-2009, 12:49 PM
I hope not.

In theory his beliefs should not matter because we are all free to think what we want.. but the reality is, he is a racist jerk and should not..

He is a racist? Can you perhaps back that up with quotes? Or video? Or op-eds he wrote?

And I'll bet no players sit out over him owning a team. No athlete is going to throw away millions of dollars over something that stupid. Perhaps you should look at other NFL owners before you throw stones. How did Georgia Frontiere get control of the Rams in the first place? What about Eddie DeBartolo Jr and his pleading guilty to criminal charges while he owned the 49ers?

BoulderDawg
10-12-2009, 03:01 PM
"Sorry to say this, I don't think he's been that good from the get-go," Limbaugh said. "I think what we've had here is a little social concern in the NFL. The media has been very desirous that a black quarterback do well. There is a little hope invested in McNabb, and he got a lot of credit for the performance of this team that he didn't deserve. The defense carried this team."

Proof positive!:p

And yes, if Limbaugh gets ownership (although I don't think the NFL will allow it in a million years) players will refuse to play and players will refuse to be drafted to the Rams.

Limby has got to learn there is a real world out there where people actually say "No" to him.

Scott R. Brown
10-12-2009, 05:03 PM
Proof positive!:p

And yes, if Limbaugh gets ownership (although I don't think the NFL will allow it in a million years) players will refuse to play and players will refuse to be drafted to the Rams.

Limby has got to learn there is a real world out there where people actually say "No" to him.

WOW!! That is proof to you huh?

I guess any criticism of a black is racist to you then huh?

Oh Yeah and if you read it CAREFULLY he is actually criticizing sports writers for being racist!

That is, favoring a poor performer just because he is black!

BoulderDawg
10-13-2009, 10:34 PM
Already one owner has publically announced he won't vote for Limby. They only need nine vote to kill it. So eight more to go.

My guess is the rest of those owners are hoping he withdraws so they don't have to commit.

If it did come down to a vote I don't think he would get a majority much less the 24 that he needs.

What's funny is the whiney neos are complaining "Prove he's racist"....:D I or no one else has to prove S. I don't need anything to know that he's a racist and I could care less what a bunch of other racist thinks.

Scott R. Brown
10-13-2009, 10:43 PM
Already one owner has publically announced he won't vote for Limby. They only need nine vote to kill it. So eight more to go.

My guess is the rest of those owners are hoping he withdraws so they don't have to commit.

If it did come down to a vote I don't think he would get a majority much less the 24 that he needs.

What's funny is the whiney neos are complaining "Prove he's racist"....:D I or no one else has to prove S. I don't need anything to know that he's a racist and I could care less what a bunch of other racist thinks.

LOL! Your own argument demonstrates you to be as big of a bigot and you accuse others of being. Calling a horse a cow does not make it a cow!

BoulderDawg
10-13-2009, 11:17 PM
LOL! Your own argument demonstrates you to be as big of a bigot and you accuse others of being. Calling a horse a cow does not make it a cow!

Cool! I love being called racist by people like you!:D

1bad65
10-14-2009, 07:07 AM

Well before this thread it was common knowledge he is a racist.

solo1
10-14-2009, 07:49 AM
Football players are driven by money they will play for the paycheck a couple of players say they wont play for the Rams if he is an owner, so what?

Rush is one of several people putting up the funds to buy the Rams.
He spoke the truth the press was unwilling to critique McNabb they were desperate to see a black QB do well and overlooked his mediocre performance, the racism is on the side of the press. McNabb was a good player not great but it stunk like affirmative action. He doesnt have to be good hes black so he got a pass.

Steven Smith (ESPN) said it best on black players not willing to play for Rush :"They're Lying Through Stinking Teeth"

Rush is no racist.

Iron_Eagle_76
10-14-2009, 08:21 AM
LOL at anyone gullible enough to think players will give up millions of dollars to not play for a team owned by Limbaugh. The sad part about this whole situation is that it sends the message of pure fascist notions that because a man does not fit into what is identified as the typical NFL owner, whatever the hell that is, he may be denied to purchase this team. I personally do not like Rush, but I feel he should have the opportunity to purchase this team if he wishes without being labeled a racist. The comments shown above do not indicate in any way, shape, or form that Limbaugh is racist. Just because someone is conservative or republican they are automatically labeled racist, which is both unfair and a bigoted approach itself.

MasterKiller
10-14-2009, 10:17 AM
You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray. We miss you, James. Godspeed.

I mean, let's face it, we didn't have slavery in this country for over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery built the South. I'm not saying we should bring it back; I'm just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark.

Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?

The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor store and practice robberies

Take that bone out of your nose and call me back (to an African American female caller).

:rolleyes:

BoulderDawg
10-14-2009, 10:48 AM
Oh I totally believe Limby is a racist on par with any Klan member. He's just smart enough to hide it well.

In any case, do you have sources for those quotes. I mean I totally believe he shares the same philosophy as a David Duke but I don't think he was stupid enough to make statements like that....was he?:D

1bad65
10-14-2009, 12:07 PM
MK, we need the source for those quotes.

I know for sure the one about slavery's merits was a quote initailly put in someone's book and was not sourced. Then it was put on on his Wiki page, but removed for lack of sourcing. He has publicly stated he never uttered that quote, and challenged anyone to source it.

The others need sourced too, btw.

1bad65
10-14-2009, 12:23 PM
"The last sound bites there are from Mercury Morris, and he was on CNN's Newsroom yesterday afternoon, and Rick Sanchez could not believe what he was hearing from Mercury Morris. Now, every one of these people from Rick Sanchez to David Shuster to Tamron Hall to James Carville -- who really knows better. James Carville knows me. We have socialized together. James Carville is repeating this totally fabricated lie attributed to me about slavery. We have tracked its origins. Its origins are in 2005, a blogger who was throwing it all over the Internet and then got it into my Wikipedia entry in the Wiki quotes, and even there it says it's unsubstantiated, "disputed," but these people are still going in there and using it. These are professional journalists: Rick Sanchez, Tamron Hall, David Shuster -- who, by the way, NBC already suspended Shuster once for saying that the Clintons "pimped" out Chelsea Clinton.

There was a guy, a sportswriter on MSNBC yesterday morning. Zirin was his name, Dave Zirin from TheNation.com. And then we had Bryan Burwell of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. And a guy named Drew Sharp and numerous personalities on ESPN have repeated that quote and another quote, both of them totally fabricated. It is breathtaking at his. There is no way anybody could have made -- and they say the statement happened in 1998. They all say that. Well, the guy that posted it, his name is "Cobra," by the way. That's his moniker on the Internet. You can hide and be anonymous on the Internet and he's been posting it all over the place, and he claims that he got it from a book.

By the way, the publisher is Nation Books in New York and the quote, he said he got it from a book written by some guy named Huberman, Huberman's book, 101 Worst People in America or whatever. It was published in 2006. The problem is he was spreading it in 2005. We know who the source of this is. We know that the guy that wrote the book did not source the quote! Nobody can source it because it wasn't ever made. I never said it. And look at all of these people who are repeating it without checking, and these are the people who tell us that they are the professionals, that they are the ones we should trust to weed out what's garbage and what's not garbage in the "sewer," they say that is the Internet. They are the sewer! They are the sewer, and they are in the midst of it. They are waste and they are promulgating waste all over the place! (interruption)."

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_101309/content/01125108.guest.html

I'm curious, how many of you guys using unsourced quotes as proof he is a racist have actually listened to the guys show or read his books?

Scott R. Brown
10-14-2009, 12:29 PM
The worst bigots on the planet are those who accuse others of bigotry because they "want" them to be bigots, not because there is any real evidence of it!

I think uki calls these individuals, "sheeple!"

1bad65
10-14-2009, 12:31 PM
Now lets take a look at the supposed James Earl Ray quote:

"Scott Whitlock mentioned yesterday that liberal author Jack Huberman claimed in 2006 that Rush Limbaugh praised James Earl Ray, the convicted assassin of Martin Luther King. How would this reckless, unproven charge circulate?

Black sports columnists love it: Jason Whitlock, on Foxsports.com is using it right now in saying the NFL should not allow Limbaugh to be part-owner of the St. Louis Rams. But does he have a footnote with an air date? No.

When I did a Nexis search for Limbaugh and James Earl Ray, I couldn't find a single use of this so-called quotation until this March. Consider the source: Jarvis Tyner, executive vice chair of the Communist Party USA. He doesn't have a footnote either:

"Limbaugh is a racist. He is the radio personality that said that Martin Luther King’s assassin James Earl Ray should get the Medal of Honor!"

Tyner writes that Limbaugh has an "undeniable" record of bigotry. But a professional journalist shouldn't take fantastical quotes and assume they're real without checking, passing them along recklessly with no air dates and no audio clips to prove that these words came out of Limbaugh's mouth.

Someone ought to write the National Association of Black Journalists and ask if being black and angry means never having to cite sources like a journalist."

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-graham/2009/10/13/journalists-claiming-limbaugh-praised-mlks-assassin-offer-no-proof

BoulderDawg
10-14-2009, 12:32 PM
No way would Limby say all that stuff.

He's the face of the new generation of Klan. They don't come out and say "I hate n's". Not at all. They advocate "color blindness":D but make comments like "The media takes race into account".....:D

Limby knows the only way to advance their hatred in today's world is to mask it by focusing on certain people and issues in a way that makes them a threat to white america.

By the way don't take my word on it. Ask any black person on the street how they feel about Limby. You will see how he is viewed by black americans.

Limbaugh will never be allowed to be any type of owner in the NFL.

1bad65
10-14-2009, 12:37 PM
He's the face of the new generation of Klan. They don't come out and say "I hate n's". Not at all. They advocate "color blindness":D but make comments like "The media takes race into account".....:D

You're a piece of garbage. You really are, and that's an insult to garbage.

What if I said you were a pedophile, then said I don't have any proof but the new generation of pedophiles are just craftier and hide it better than the older generation of pepophiles.? How would you like that?

How you can say a guy is a racist when there is ZERO evidence of it is pathetic. And it shows what a piece of garbage you truly are.

Iron_Eagle_76
10-14-2009, 12:41 PM
If the quotes MK stated are reliable, I would agree 100 percent that Limbaugh is a racist. My reasoning was the comment about Donovan McNabb did not warrant him being labeled a racist. If his opinion is that the media was easy on McNabb because they wanted a black quarterback to succeed, that is an opinion that does not necesarrily reflect the ideologies of a racist, it is simply his opinion and does not slander McNabb or the black community in any way. If he actually did praise the person who shot Martin Luther King, I will be the first to say he is a disgusting racist and deserves that label. My comments were specifically regarding his about Donovan McNabb.

BoulderDawg
10-14-2009, 12:47 PM
I don't have to listen to Limby's garbage to know he's racist.

Last year I was at the desk of a business associate who was listening to Limbaugh. In the 15 miutes I was there Limbaugh had a radio skit of a guy with a stereotypical darkie voice who was suppose to be Obama claiming that the government owed black people jobs....disgusting

For me stuff like that is all that's required to know that Limby is just as bad as any Grand Dragon of the past.

As mentioned go out and ask black people how they feel about the man.

BoulderDawg
10-14-2009, 01:03 PM
Latest news

Rush Limbaugh is expected to be dropped from a group bidding to buy the St. Louis Rams, according to three NFL sources.

Dave Checketts, chairman of the NHL's St. Louis Blues and the point man in the Limbaugh group attempting to buy the Rams, realizes he must remove the controversial conservative radio host from his potential role as a minority member in the group in order to get approval from other NFL owners, the sources said.

Three-quarters of the league's 32 owners would have to approve any sale to Limbaugh and his group. Earlier this week, Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay predicted that Limbaugh's potential bid would be met by significant opposition. Several players have also voiced their displeasure with Limbaugh's potential ownership position, and NFL Players Association head DeMaurice Smith, who is black, urged players to speak out against Limbaugh's bid.

Ultimately, the sources said, Checketts must reconfigure his group and find another investor to make his bid more viable.

Exactly when Limbaugh will be dropped is uncertain, though some familiar with the situation said it could be within the next week. It is unclear if the two sides even have spoken.

Earlier Wednesday, on his syndicated radio show, Limbaugh was defiant, holding on to hope that he still could be part of the ownership group that buys the Rams.

"I'm not even thinking of exiting," Limbaugh said on his program, according to a transcript provided to ESPN. "I'm not even thinking of caving. I am not a caver. None of us are. We have been betrayed by too many who have caved. Pioneers take the arrows. We are pioneers. It's a sad thing but our country over 200 years old now needs pioneers all over again, but we do."

Without Limbaugh, Checketts and his group would have to find a financial substitute to replace the sizable investment that Limbaugh intended to make. At the NFL owners meetings this week in Boston, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell addressed Limbaugh's potential involvement in the league and said "divisive comments are not what the NFL is all about."

Goodell added: "I've said many times before, we're all held to a high standard here. I would not want to see those comments coming from people who are in a responsible position in the NFL -- absolutely not."

Good deal. However my concern is now that Limby's buddies (The guys he teamed up with to buy the team) are still trying to do it. I say "Hel no!" Anybody that teams up with this racist has to be of the same mold. Checketts should be OUT!

1bad65
10-14-2009, 01:45 PM
If the quotes MK stated are reliable, I would agree 100 percent that Limbaugh is a racist.

The problem is that they are not reliable, they are actually made up.

Read my reply to two of them. I found info proving they are bs in just a few minutes of searching.

1bad65
10-14-2009, 02:54 PM
"Here is what is phony.

Rick Sanchez quoted Rush Limbaugh on CNN and the quote was fabricated. The racially insensitive quote attributed to Limbaugh was made up on the internet and not uttered by Rush.

Sanchez has refused to apologize for using the quote in a hit job on Limbaugh designed to destroy Limbaugh’s bid for the St. Louis Rams.

Here is what is real.

Rick Sanchez ran over a man and left the guy for dead.

It was December 10, 1990. Sanchez was leaving a Miami Dolphins game when he ran over a man. Sanchez fled the scene for two hours.

Finally, Sanchez came back. Two hours after the incident, Sanchez was still drunk — well above the legal limit. But Sanchez was a well known Miami reporter with lots of friends on the police force. He was never charged with the hit and run. He just pled no contest to DUI.

The man Sanchez hit and ran away from? He died in 1995, paralyzed and in a nursing home.

This is the guy who decided to take to television this week and moralize against Rush."

http://www.redstate.com/erick/2009/10/13/rick-sanchez-of-cnn-ran-over-a-man-then-fled-the-scene-two-hours-later-sanchez-was-still-drunk/

Here is a second source on the story:
http://www.miaminewtimes.com/1991-08-07/news/the-forgotten-man/

BoulderDawg
10-14-2009, 03:39 PM
I don't know who Rick Sanchez is or what he said. If he made up something to prop up a news story he should probably be fired.

Anyway, you people see how the Neos handle their problems, "Let's find something personal on Sanchez that we can use." That was their first thought. If you cross or speak out against anyone in their organization they will come after you just exactly like this.

They fight back as dirty as any mafia boss or organized crime figure.

This is the type of people who should be running a professional sports club??????During a salary dispute with a star player I'm sure they would not be afraid to use incidents in the personal lives of the player as a bargaining tool.

"Mr Smith, were you friends with Mr Jones who is now in prison?"

"Did you know Miss Johnson? You do know she's only 16 years old. How much time did you spend with her?"

This is where we're headed if Limbaugh and his ilk takes control of any team.

Vash
10-14-2009, 05:53 PM
Perhaps I'm missing something, but how is Limbaugh's bid to buy the Rams a "pioneering" effort? I don't understand.

BoulderDawg
10-14-2009, 06:19 PM
Perhaps I'm missing something, but how is Limbaugh's bid to buy the Rams a "pioneering" effort? I don't understand.

Dam good point. I haven't a clue. Maybe it's the first time in 50 years an open racist has owned a team.

Anyway it's over. I just read where his buddy Checketts booted him out of the club.

Now we need to take a long hard look at Checketts.

solo1
10-15-2009, 09:06 AM
If the quotes MK stated are reliable, I would agree 100 percent that Limbaugh is a racist. My reasoning was the comment about Donovan McNabb did not warrant him being labeled a racist. If his opinion is that the media was easy on McNabb because they wanted a black quarterback to succeed, that is an opinion that does not necesarrily reflect the ideologies of a racist, it is simply his opinion and does not slander McNabb or the black community in any way. If he actually did praise the person who shot Martin Luther King, I will be the first to say he is a disgusting racist and deserves that label. My comments were specifically regarding his about Donovan McNabb.

MKs quotes are not reliable they are lies. Rush never uttered those words they are fabrications and they have been traced. Be prepard the little lying sack of crap that started those is about to spend the balance of his life in prison. We need to get far away from Hate crime legislation it is silencing free speech.

BoulderDawg
10-15-2009, 09:45 AM
Be prepard the little lying sack of crap that started those is about to spend the balance of his life in prison.

Sorry but this is not the United States of Rush Limbaugh. We don't jail folks for dissin' a radio talk show host.

1bad65
10-15-2009, 12:40 PM
MKs quotes are not reliable they are lies. Rush never uttered those words they are fabrications and they have been traced. Be prepard the little lying sack of crap that started those is about to spend the balance of his life in prison. We need to get far away from Hate crime legislation it is silencing free speech.

I agree.

What's pathetic is that it's a crime to "Hate", but it's perfectly legal to just make up things about someone just because you don't like their political views.

BoulderDawg
10-15-2009, 03:04 PM
Bad you should answer the question:

Just what exactly is Limby pioneering here? That was a good catch by Vash.

To say he is "pioneering" something suggest he has an agenda in purchasing the team and is not just an average rich guy trying to buy a team. I haven't heard anyone else calling themselves "Pioneers".

BoulderDawg
10-15-2009, 03:24 PM
Just read this quote from Limby:

"The Players Association is using my involvement with the Rams as
leverage in their negotiations on a new collective bargaining
agreement. This is designed to intimidate the owners. DeMaurice
Smith of the Players Association has even threatened to bring the
White House and the Congressional Black Caucus into this. Obama's
America may soon include the NFL."

I guess now we know what he was going to "pioneer". A white agenda in the NFL.

The man gone nuts.

mawali
10-15-2009, 05:19 PM
Mr Limbaugh is one clever dude and he relies on what he appears to imply and pretends it is truth but he alleges otherwise! Say what?

Anyway, he is snickering on his way to the bank! I would say Rush is a bigot but not a racist. Like I say he implies alot and whatever you think he says it differs based on the audience's level of sophistication and degree of common sense! Rush should not be denied the pleasure of owning a team of his ilk and putting up that team to win as they should. It is his right and he should be allowed to do it as he pleases.

NOTE: I am implying alot but not saying much.

Drake
10-15-2009, 05:37 PM
Rush is a shock jock, just like Howard Stern. He gets a rise, and his ratings soar. Honestly, folks... I don't think he's anything but a very smart entertainer who knows that anger is just as profitable as funny. You've all been snowed by a radio personality trying to make a buck.

1bad65
10-16-2009, 07:13 AM
Rush is a shock jock, just like Howard Stern. He gets a rise, and his ratings soar. Honestly, folks... I don't think he's anything but a very smart entertainer who knows that anger is just as profitable as funny. You've all been snowed by a radio personality trying to make a buck.

I'm gonna disagree on that one. I truly believe he is a staunch conservative at his core. Now I do agree that he makes his show entertaining in order to attract listeners and ratings, after all, who would want to just listen to a guy talk for 3 hours a day?

Keep in mind, he has been a guest at the White House several times, and Clarence Thomas performed the ceremony at his last wedding. Imo, people like Supreme Court Justices and Presidents wouldn't associate with a simple 'shock jock'. I feel they associate with him because they share the same core beliefs.

BoulderDawg
10-16-2009, 10:15 AM
Scary isn't it? The way that neos revere this man....

Truth is he's just a shock jock hustler. I hope people here understand that. Do you realize he doesn't even have a college education. In fact he couldn't hack it. He flunked out in the first year.

Here's a man that couldn't handle a community college in Missouri but yet neos hang on his every word and know he has the solution to save America......Ever wonder why he's never on any show where he actually has to debate someone.

solo1
10-16-2009, 01:57 PM
liberal scumbag George Soros tries to buy the Washington nationals but he's not controversial is he? I can see why the NFL would keep Rush from buying a team wouldnt want to sully the reputation of a league full of dog killers, drug addicts, wife beaters, child abusers, retards that shoot themselves in bars or guys charged with murder. God forbid a conservative with honestly earned money buy into a league with such esteemed, high brow intellectual wonders like Mike Vick.

1bad65
10-16-2009, 02:14 PM
liberal scumbag George Soros tries to buy the Washington nationals but he's not controversial is he? I can see why the NFL would keep Rush from buying a team wouldnt want to sully the reputation of a league full of dog killers, drug addicts, wife beaters, child abusers, retards that shoot themselves in bars or guys charged with murder. God forbid a conservative with honestly earned money buy into a league with such esteemed, high brow intellectual wonders like Mike Vick.

Remember, Soros was a Nazi collaborator as well.

But hey, at least he's not a conservative. :rolleyes:

BoulderDawg
10-16-2009, 02:20 PM
These people have no shame.

Here's something I pulled directly off of Wikipedia:

Soros was thirteen years old in March 1944 when Nazi Germany took military control over Hungary.[11] For two days, Soros worked for the Jewish Council,[4] which had been established during the Nazi occupation of Hungary to forcibly carry out Nazi and Hungarian government anti-Jewish measures. Soros later described this time to writer Michael Lewis:

The Jewish Council asked the little kids to hand out the deportation notices. I was told to go to the Jewish Council. And there I was given these small slips of paper...It said report to the rabbi seminary at 9 a.m....And I was given this list of names. I took this piece of paper to my father. He instantly recognized it. This was a list of Hungarian Jewish lawyers. He said, "You deliver the slips of paper and tell the people that if they report they will be deported.[12]

To avoid his son's being apprehended by the Nazis, Soros's father paid a Ministry of Agriculture employee to have Soros spend the summer of 1944 living with him and posing as the godson. Young Soros had to hide his Jewishness even as the official was overseeing the confiscation of Jewish property.

Let's see, hit and hit driving, being a Nazi....what's next? Is there anything these people will not try to use?

BoulderDawg
10-16-2009, 02:25 PM
By the way Bad you never answered the question:

What was Limbaugh trying to "Pioneer" in buying the Rams? I have yet to figure that out.

solo1
10-16-2009, 02:29 PM
same wiki that posted the rush comments the same ones now traced to a prominent ny law firm? This is gonna be great. Can't wait to see a pack of worthless lawyers wrecked over libelous comments by one if their own. If there is any justice in this world Rush becomes 100 million dollars richer and some cheese**** lawyer rots in a cell.

BoulderDawg
10-16-2009, 02:37 PM
So are you saying that the Wikipedia article is a lie?

Hmmmmm.....I guess at 13 years old Soros was a raging jewish nazi sending people to the gas chambers and all of that crap.:D

Get real! Even FOX News is not stupid enough to use that against Soros.

By the way, the Limbaugh rejection was based on proven and sourced information. I doubt Checketts read something off a blog and said "Now I need to get rid of LImby!":D

1bad65
10-16-2009, 02:42 PM
same wiki that posted the rush comments the same ones now traced to a prominent ny law firm? This is gonna be great. Can't wait to see a pack of worthless lawyers wrecked over libelous comments by one if their own. If there is any justice in this world Rush becomes 100 million dollars richer and some cheese**** lawyer rots in a cell.

Keep in mind 'Reverend' Al Sharpton has already been successfully sued for slander for calling a DA a racist, a rapist, and a kidnapper.

And the other 'Reverend', Jesse Jackson, is paying child support to his mistress for his illigitimate child.

But hey, at least they aren't conservatives.

1bad65
10-16-2009, 02:48 PM
Speaking of racist quotes, here is one that is sourced:

"I shall never fight in the armed forces with a Negro by my side... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds."

Who said that one?

I'll give you a hint: The guy who said it wasn't a conservative. ;)

Speaking of sourcing, has ANYONE sourced those quotes CNN and Rick "DUI" Sanchez claimed Rush said?

BoulderDawg
10-16-2009, 02:51 PM
Keep in mind 'Reverend' Al Sharpton has already been successfully sued for slander for calling a DA a racist, a rapist, and a kidnapper.

And the other 'Reverend', Jesse Jackson, is paying child support to his mistress for his illigitimate child.

But hey, at least they aren't conservatives.

Couldn't find any liberals out cruising the middle schools looking for girls? Making drug deals or kicking small animals?

Keep at it. All of us liberals have something on us. After all we are real human beings.

BoulderDawg
10-16-2009, 02:55 PM
Speaking of racist quotes, here is one that is sourced:

"I shall never fight in the armed forces with a Negro by my side... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds."

Who said that one?

I'll give you a hint: The guy who said it wasn't a conservative. ;)

Speaking of sourcing, has ANYONE sourced those quotes CNN and Rick "DUI" Sanchez claimed Rush said?

Probably Soros or someone like him. We really care.:rolleyes:

doug maverick
10-16-2009, 07:23 PM
well he was kicked out of the group trying to buy the rams. so convo over.

Drake
10-17-2009, 11:03 AM
So, what I'm getting out of this is, both parties are full of criminals and dirtbags.