PDA

View Full Version : Guy uses Jiu-Jitsu at Gas Station, narrowly avoids AIDS from broken glass and...

MasterKiller
10-12-2009, 10:14 AM
getting stomped by gangs of Hooligans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08mSN2ol5ek

Iron_Eagle_76
10-12-2009, 10:41 AM
Don't worry, when the terds get here and view this they will swear it was edited or staged, since real men do not roll on the ground but flail their toothpick arms from under their silk pajamas.:D

Scott R. Brown
10-12-2009, 10:54 AM
I swear that was edited or staged, because real men don't roll on the ground like that, they flail their arms from under their silk pajamas...especially on camera and in public!

EVERYONE KNOWS THAT!!:)

bawang
10-12-2009, 11:01 AM
real martial artist trains for fighting in outer space
what will you do when the aliens atak?

Iron_Eagle_76
10-12-2009, 12:01 PM
real martial artist trains for fighting in outer space

First, I will hit them with a chi fireball, Haddoken style. Afterwards if that does not work, I will try the five figer death strike (Kill Bill style). If this doesn't work, I will pull guard and hold them there until the ref stands us back up.;)

taai gihk yahn
10-12-2009, 03:10 PM

I thought they already had, disguised as old ladies pushing shopping carts around? I tell you, that Remulakean was sure surprised when I Super Karate Monkey Death Kicked it in the chops; and all those grateful citizens who rushed after me all the way home to thank me for saving them! And then they sent that awesome police motorcade with all the lights flashing to take me to see the Mayor (still waiting for him in this "holding pen" as they keep calling it, I'm sure he'll be here any momement now!)

Scott R. Brown
10-12-2009, 03:59 PM
I have found that holding their face in my sweaty, hairy armpit til they suffocate works real well!

Taryn P.
10-12-2009, 04:16 PM
Dumb mistake #1: engaging the guy at all. I generally feel that when you see a big guy walking around a gas station at night shirtless, that's a good person to avoid just on general principles. Even before he gets close enough for you to smell the alcohol aura. There's probably another gas station right down the street.

Dumb mistake #2: going to the ground when you know Shirtless Jerk has at least one buddy with him, who may well come up and kick you in the back of the head while you're rolling around with S.J.

That guy was lucky; next time he may not be.

Scott R. Brown
10-12-2009, 04:30 PM
Dumb mistake #1: engaging the guy at all. I generally feel that when you see a big guy walking around a gas station at night shirtless, that's a good person to avoid just on general principles. Even before he gets close enough for you to smell the alcohol aura. There's probably another gas station right down the street.

Dumb mistake #2: going to the ground when you know Shirtless Jerk has at least one buddy with him, who may well come up and kick you in the back of the head while you're rolling around with S.J.

Yeah, know it all....but what would you do about the aliens?:confused::eek:

THAT is what's more important!

taai gihk yahn
10-12-2009, 07:13 PM
I have found that holding their face in my sweaty, hairy armpit til they suffocate works real well!

how do you keep your own moans of pleasure down to a reasonable volume as you do this?

bawang
10-12-2009, 09:03 PM
how do you keep your own moans of pleasure down to a reasonable volume as you do this?

are you a fan of famous wrestler billy herrington? i see many his vdieos on the youtube

Scott R. Brown
10-12-2009, 11:55 PM

Who says I do?:D

Ray Pina
10-13-2009, 07:41 AM

You are absolutely right on both counts.... but we don't know the circumstances or the relations of the people. Obviously the guy felt confident enough to engage him even with his friend there.

It is interesting to note though that when the other guy came over, he was aware of him, and not knowing if he was friend or foe he changed position at that instant, placing the other on top of him like a shield... and the other guy backed away.

If I know fighting types, be probably said something like, "Stay the fu(k out of this," with such an intensity, one that accompanies fighting, that backed everybody up.