PDA

View Full Version : Where the hell is everybody?!

Mr Punch
10-13-2009, 10:54 PM
Where the hell is everybody?!

I proudly finished my first year of serious weights to go with my rehab/physio, and most of the people who kindly took the time out to advise me have buggered off the forum it seems!

Apart from missing you guys, I'd like to know how my gains are looking after a year - I need validation ******!! :D

I was going to post in the "Progress" thread but looks like nobody's made since last year! Or is it just because I post in kgs nobody'll answer me, you Yankee luddites!?

Taryn P.
10-13-2009, 11:59 PM
I need validation ******!! :D

((pat pat pat pat on the back)) Good job!

How's that? :)

uki
10-14-2009, 02:31 AM
i am still here!!! :p

Vash
10-14-2009, 08:21 AM
Remember all the times when someone said "stop wasting time on the forums and go train?"

Well, they did it.

sanjuro_ronin
10-14-2009, 08:26 AM
Where the hell is everybody?!

I proudly finished my first year of serious weights to go with my rehab/physio, and most of the people who kindly took the time out to advise me have buggered off the forum it seems!

Apart from missing you guys, I'd like to know how my gains are looking after a year - I need validation ******!! :D

I was going to post in the "Progress" thread but looks like nobody's made since last year! Or is it just because I post in kgs nobody'll answer me, you Yankee luddites!?

Fine, here you go:
http://www.2flashgames.com/2fgkjn134kjlh1cfn81vc34/flash/f-Naughty-Squirrel-3743.jpg

TenTigers
10-14-2009, 10:56 AM
yeah..uh-huh...okay...you're right...yeah..(yawn) okay....

that's usually my end of the conversation when my ex said she needed validation.

feel better?

TenTigers
10-14-2009, 11:04 AM
"You're good enough, you're smart enough, and doggone it, people like you!":)

TenTigers
10-14-2009, 11:05 AM
on a serious note, show us the before and after, give some stats, like your reasons for training and the effects it had. I, for one am interested.

Pork Chop
10-14-2009, 12:51 PM
doubt you were referring to me, but...
i haven't been posting lately coz things are going crazy in my life
not necessarily in a bad way
as far as training goes,
i've really lost the taste for it - at least the fighting stuff
about to sit down,
seriously reevaluate my fitness goals,
and set up a more clear routine to get there (tuning everything else out)
just as soon as i get some free time
my priorities have completely shifted
at first it was making me upset
especially not knowing where my head/motivation will be at from week to week
but i've kinda grown to accept it

Mr Punch
10-14-2009, 09:47 PM
That's better!

Wait, that squirrel IS Taryn, right?

Vash, I don't believe you! You're all just on another forum right?

Pork, I know you don't post so much, but I know you're still around... it was more at the guys like Ironfist, GDA, Samurai Jack, William etc who'd been giving me help on my blog. Hope it goes well for ya mate, sounds like your having a bit of a time...

Ten Tigers: gains (http://martial.securesites.net/forum/showthread.php?t=43911&page=12) - goals being to rehab my ****ed up neck and become really really strong!

Pork Chop
10-15-2009, 07:33 AM
Pork, I know you don't post so much, but I know you're still around... it was more at the guys like Ironfist, GDA, Samurai Jack, William etc who'd been giving me help on my blog. Hope it goes well for ya mate, sounds like your having a bit of a time...

Thanks man
I close on my first house ever Nov 2nd
So it's a bit of a scramble

Dunno what happened to GDA
Ironfist only stops by occasionally anymore anyway