PDA

View Full Version : Bully defense for the screet!

brothernumber9
10-16-2009, 08:49 AM
" I just wanted to know what we did in math class.."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLKxv69GEVE&feature=popt00us0e

TenTigers
10-16-2009, 09:12 AM
I especially liked the part where the "Bully Proof" Kid assumes his defensive position, and the bully grabs his arm. LMAO. some of these "Bully Proof" techniques and seminars, minicourses, etc are more trouble, and more dangerous than these guys have any idea. Anyone who has really been in these situations knows that most of the techniques and strategies will escalate the situation.
The same thing goes with those "anti-rape" techniques they show. You see these often on the day shows, like Opra.
"First, say "NO!" in a loud voice! (I love it when she does that. It makes me so hot!)
"Since your legs are much stronger than your arms, lie down on the ground and kick, screaming,"NO!"
(yes. Do the work for me. Especially if there's more than one. Why don't they also tell them,"You can run much faster without your clothes...")

Xiao3 Meng4
10-16-2009, 09:37 AM
LoL @ 2:37!

From the girl: "Don't roll over on your stomach, because the bully will grab your head and bounce it off the sidewalk."

My grandma was taught an anti-rape technique for girls by catholic nuns: pretend.
They should pretend to be excited and into it so as to get him to lower his guard. They should bring him close, kiss him if they have to, bring their hands up to caress his face... then dig their thumbs into his eyes until they squish.

She'd do it, too.

TenTigers
10-16-2009, 09:47 AM
apparently the Altar Boys weren't schooled the same way....

sanjuro_ronin
10-16-2009, 10:00 AM
This make light of a very serious situation.
"Instructionals" like that do more harm than good, at least the nuns advice has a better chance of working !

karateguy
10-19-2009, 04:27 PM
this assumes that the bully will not also be hitting the victim. I don't it makes sense to train a child specifically for bullying. Traditional MA will suffice.

David
10-19-2009, 04:46 PM
If it gets the kids all pumped, then good!

AdrianK
10-19-2009, 04:54 PM
When I was elementry school age I'd get into fights on a regular basis. I don't think anything else helped me as much as standing my ground and fighting it out. This stun and run thing can work, but I was always out-run by bigger kids. I'd come home bruised and sore, but no one ever fought me twice and I attribute that to standing toe to toe with them. Less people want to pick on someone who fights back.

LFJ
10-19-2009, 04:57 PM
everything is terrible! :eek:

David Jamieson
10-19-2009, 05:06 PM
even pretending to have confidence is difficult.

I think that is the point they are missing.

taai gihk yahn
10-19-2009, 07:20 PM
this is insane; why are they all smiling? it's annoying;

so many ridiculous assumptions: like that everyone has the same degree of pain tolerance; that if you bite / slap someone on a Monday, that Tuesday they won't kick the living sh1t out of you for fighting like a little b1tch; that stomping on someone's foot will do much of anything; that they are going to walk into your outstretched hand and let you do whatever you want; that you can watch some stupid video once and then will spontaneously use what you see with a sufficient level of expertise for it to work (assuming that it was any good to begin with);

if your kid is a chronic victim of buying, you need to act radically to deal with the situation; you have to address it from all levels, which may include alteration of travel, engagement of school / parents, and realistically training your kid to deal with violence - I'd say put 'em into a BJJ or judo class - that will teach him how to deal with impact and give him some tools he can actually use, as he will be training in class closer to what it'll be like than if he puts on a crotty outfit and punches the air;

Scott R. Brown
10-19-2009, 08:36 PM
if your kid is a chronic victim of buying, you need to act radically to deal with the situation; you have to address it from all levels, which may include alteration of travel, engagement of school / parents, and realistically training your kid to deal with violence - I'd say put 'em into a BJJ or judo class - that will teach him how to deal with impact and give him some tools he can actually use, as he will be training in class closer to what it'll be like than if he puts on a crotty outfit and punches the air;

Yeah!!! Like push the bully off a cliff or something like that! THAT fixes the problem permanently and teaches the world not to mess with you or your kid!

taai gihk yahn
10-19-2009, 09:08 PM
yeah!!! Like push the bully off a cliff or something like that! That fixes the problem permanently and teaches the world not to mess with you or your kid!

exactly!!!

Scott R. Brown
10-19-2009, 09:20 PM
exactly!!!

For ONCE we agree on something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

taai gihk yahn
10-19-2009, 09:38 PM
For ONCE we agree on something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

considering that most of your profile is like some kinda scary stalker-shrine to me, it was bound to happen sooner or later...:eek::eek::eek:

Scott R. Brown
10-20-2009, 01:03 AM
considering that most of your profile is like some kinda scary stalker-shrine to me, it was bound to happen sooner or later...:eek::eek::eek:

Shhhhhh......Don't tell anyone!!!

How am I EVER gonna give what you got coming to you, if everyone is looking out for you!:mad:

.....and I KNOW you eat SPAM-A-LOT.....not that I have seen you do it through the window or anything though......:D

taai gihk yahn
10-20-2009, 03:36 PM
Shhhhhh......Don't tell anyone!!!
since there is no one else but me, who would there be to tell?

How am I EVER gonna give what you got coming to you, if everyone is looking out for you!:mad:
uki already sent me the moose...

.....and I KNOW you eat SPAM-A-LOT.....not that I have seen you do it through the window or anything though......:D
then you would also know that I'm quite in-de-fa-ti-gable...:eek:

SoCo KungFu
10-20-2009, 08:38 PM
When I was a kid I found that crashing a chair over a bully's head did real well in ending that issue.

Scott R. Brown
10-21-2009, 01:18 AM
since there is no one else but me, who would there be to tell?

Ahhhhhh...a plan has occurred to me that will make my job much much eeeeeeasierrr....yeeesssss!!!!

I see now......since there is ONLY you, in order to get to you, all I have to do is get to ME!

Yessss........it is all very clear now!!

I will be hearing from me very soon now!!:p

uki already sent me the moose...

Did he give you Moosehead:eek:.......

then you would also know that I'm quite in-de-fa-ti-gable...:eek:

I would slap you with a fish, but with my new realization I will just....take THAT........SLAP!!!!.....OUCH!!!!!.....SLAP!!!!... ...OUCH!!!!......SLAP!!!!....OUCH.....SLAP...SPLAS H!!!

Now let that be a lesson to ME.....er YOU.....er ME.....er YOU!:confused::confused::confused: