PDA

View Full Version : Mr Punch

Lokhopkuen
10-17-2009, 12:38 AM
I'd just like to say after reading the life and times of Mr Punch here on the forums that he is an intelligent, articulate contributor and I feel so bad that I have cause him to hate me so.

I just would like to say you're alright bro.

Peace

Lok

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q69/lokhopkuen/Broadsword.gif

Mr Punch
10-17-2009, 10:36 PM
Er... thanks.

I always thought I came across as an annoying pr!ck on this forum. Tried to moderate my tone, but can't resist giving it straight. I'm very much the same in life, but get on with most people, although I must confess, Americans tend to hate me at first...! :D

Anyway, I don't have any kind of downer on you: I just couldn't see WTF you were on about in that MMA-dissing thread. Sometimes you just come on here and everyone's whining about something and you let it all go and then just sometimes you take someone up on it, but it's always fairly random as to who it is!

Apologies if I offended you... or the Shaolin Temple... or the usual suspects.

David Jamieson
10-18-2009, 05:43 AM
Er... thanks.

I always thought I came across as an annoying pr!ck on this forum. Tried to moderate my tone, but can't resist giving it straight. I'm very much the same in life, but get on with most people, although I must confess, Americans tend to hate me at first...! :D

Anyway, I don't have any kind of downer on you: I just couldn't see WTF you were on about in that MMA-dissing thread. Sometimes you just come on here and everyone's whining about something and you let it all go and then just sometimes you take someone up on it, but it's always fairly random as to who it is!

That's it! now your pushing it punch.
The usual suspects is one of the great films of all time and when you make fun of it, you're just looking for trouble. :mad: :mad: :mad: --3 of them that's right!

taai gihk yahn
10-18-2009, 06:45 AM
OMG, why don't we just all go hug some trees, make some granola, hold hands and sing "Kumbayah" already!

Mr Punch
10-18-2009, 06:56 AM
I tried, but when I got to the **** tree, there was some bald Taoist PT hugging it already. :mad:

David Jamieson
10-18-2009, 07:47 AM
that's it! You guys are making fun of trees now.

The end is effin nigh! :mad: :mad: :mad:

taai gihk yahn
10-18-2009, 09:19 AM
that's it! You guys are making fun of trees now.

The end is effin nigh! :mad: :mad: :mad:

right, but let's say that someone dug up the tree, brought it into their school, chopped at it with an axe, then dragged it across the floor leaving a trail of sap behind and threw it in a dumpster out back, then I bet you wouldn't give a crap...;)

David Jamieson
10-18-2009, 09:56 AM
right, but let's say that someone dug up the tree, brought it into their school, chopped at it with an axe, then dragged it across the floor leaving a trail of sap behind and threw it in a dumpster out back, then I bet you wouldn't give a crap...;)

Well that's different. It's inconsequential to my peace and well being, especially since that happened 20 years ago. I've seen worse too! the tree didn't deserve it, but meh, what am I gonna do? Shout out my frustrations and pointless observations about how bad some was?

hmmmn?

Or should I just get on the bandwagon and start complaining about other things tat I have no control over, cannot change and happened so long ago as to be rendered moot?

hmmmn?

well?

lol

Lokhopkuen
10-19-2009, 06:26 AM
Er... thanks.

I'm only randomly offended but never on these forums:D

Lokhopkuen
10-19-2009, 06:29 AM
OMG, why don't we just all go hug some trees, make some granola, hold hands and sing "Kumbayah" already!

Wow sounds like quite a bit of fun:rolleyes: