PDA

View Full Version : Jow Ju She's wooden dummy book

18elders
08-22-2001, 02:57 PM
Has anyone seen the book on Tai Chi Mantis's wooden dummy techniques by Jow Ju She?

mantis108
08-22-2001, 08:35 PM
What type of info you need? You can run a check on the threads that I made. There should be a thread regarding the book in this forum (try searching back). If you need to know specific info, you are welcome to post them to me. I will try to answer as best I can. Thanks

Mantis108

Contraria Sunt Complementa

Tainan Mantis
08-23-2001, 02:38 PM
How do I buy the book?

18elders
08-23-2001, 02:54 PM
I searched through your previous posts and it says you sell the book?
Someone is getting me a copy but for others on KFO do you have any left?

mantis108
08-23-2001, 07:57 PM
Dear fellow Martial Artists, Friends and Brothers:

TCMP's Wooden Dummy Book is available. This is by far the only book featuring Sigung Chui Chuk Kai performing the entire Dummy set. Unfortunately, there is only Chinese version available at this time. This set is unique to our system. Not all the TCPM schools are currently teaching it in their curriculums. As a collector and preserver, this legacy of a GrandMaster is not to be missed. The price, all funds are in US dallors, is set at $40.00 plus $10.00 shipping. Please add $5.00 dallors for locations outside North America. Multiple quantity orders are welcomed. Price wise it may not be accessable for some. This book being the intellectual property of a GrandMaster and the effort of many people involved, I am sure most of you would understand. Here's my email

sifu1@internorth.com

Interested parties please contact me to purchase your copy.

Mantis108

Contraria Sunt Complementa