PDA

View Full Version : Animal Rights Protestors Shot!

BoulderDawg
10-22-2009, 01:00 PM
West Hollywood, California (Monday, October 12, 2009) - A sniper fired a rifle loaded with two-millimeter brass bullets Saturday during a Santa Monica puppy mill retailer protest, hitting three protesters including West Hollywood community activist Ed Buck. Ed Buck and Carole Raphael Davis reacting to sniper fire that hit them both, as well as a third animal rights protester.

Wonder why the press didn't cover this. Had it been a bunch of Neo bible thumpers protesting abortion then this news would have been plastered everywhere.

I guess it's open season on people standing up for liberal causes now.

1bad65
10-22-2009, 01:20 PM
Are you off your meds, or just very lonely?

I've noticed a recent surge in controversial, political threads started by you over the last few days.

sean_stonehart
10-22-2009, 01:35 PM
2mm sniper round???

Please even the police aren't this frikkin stupid when it comes to firearm ID...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqclQGHjMUc

Look at the micro pistol to fire it... a Chinese pellet gun does more damage than this... or my brother's Airsoft Dragonuv copy...

uki
10-22-2009, 02:03 PM
police-state coming... only pu$$ies running. :D

1bad65
10-22-2009, 02:28 PM
I didn't read his post, I have him ignore again. :rolleyes:

You mean these idiots are saying they were attacked by a "sniper" who had a BB gun?! Oh the humanity, someone could have lost an eye! Was it a dreaded Red Ryder model sniper rifle? :D

BoulderDawg
10-22-2009, 03:36 PM
hmmm......

I guess what's good for the goose.......

So you would have no problem with air rifles being used against abortion protestors.

ittokaos
10-22-2009, 09:26 PM
Well it's not cool to shoot at anyone either way regardless of who they are but had this been a life or death matter, then i am sure that the news outlets would have plastered this all over our screens. It would get better ratings. Besides, what world do you live in? Since when are people anti abortion more important that someone who gets shot? Are you talking about FOX news because that my friend is the only news outlet that reports anything pro conservative. Everything else is either liberal or neutral.

David Jamieson
10-24-2009, 09:24 AM
hollywood should suffer a nuclear strike.

I don't think anyone there can deal with reality.

Probably because they live so far outside of it for the most part. lol

and for the record, I am NOT a conservative by a long shot.

I think there are good arguments for nuking hollywood though. :D

Drake
10-24-2009, 10:09 AM
A 2mm sniper rifle? Are your posts monitored for stupidity prior to posting? You know that's impossible, right? The little pistol thing, yes. A sniper rifle? NO. A sniper weapon? NO. A harmless novelty? YES.

I did some research, and apparently these pistols are one of the smallest in the world. It's a novelty item sought after by collectors. By comparison, the military issue M4 fires 5.56mm rounds, and has been criticized for being far too small in order to be effective. At 5.56mm, this size round is known to have gone through the enemy without any real effect. Snipers typically use 7.62mm and above in order to be effective. There's even .50 cal sniper rifles.

Seriously. A pellet gun would do more harm. Can we stop with the naive stupidity?

Edit: For comparison, the average BB is anywhere from 4.34mm to 4.39mm.

BoulderDawg
10-25-2009, 12:49 PM
hollywood should suffer a nuclear strike.

I don't think anyone there can deal with reality.

Probably because they live so far outside of it for the most part. lol

and for the record, I am NOT a conservative by a long shot.

I think there are good arguments for nuking hollywood though. :D

Jealousy is a sad thing. What can I say? Not everyone can be beautiful, talented and love life.

Of course Hollywood doesn't deal with your "Reality". They have their own world. Everyone is welcomed to join them. We have fun and don't really worry what others might think! :eek::D:p