PDA

View Full Version : Kung Fu in Indiana

xcakid
10-28-2009, 09:18 AM
Have a student that moved to Indianapolis for his graduate degree. Wondering if any of you guys know of a good CMA school in the area. He is like me in that he enjoys forms and fighting. Therefore a school that does not over emphasize one over the other would be ideal.

Anyone know of a school?

MasterKiller
10-28-2009, 09:21 AM
Have a student that moved to Indianapolis for his graduate degree. Wondering if any of you guys know of a good CMA school in the area. He is like me in that he enjoys forms and fighting. Therefore a school that does not over emphasize one over the other would be ideal.

Anyone know of a school?

James Theros is in Indianpolis. He teaches a Chinese style similar to mine, with roots in Korea.

http://www.level10martialarts.com/

The sales pitch is strong, and I don't know how much fighting they do, but it's an option.

Water Dragon
10-28-2009, 03:10 PM

Anyone know of a school?

There are some CC Chen/Tao Ping Siang guys in the area. PM me and I'll dig up some contact info for ya.