PDA

View Full Version : SORRY

EARTH DRAGON
09-06-2001, 06:20 AM
I just want to apologize to all the real martial artists on this board for my behavior in dealing with 6hmantis! I believe that any one on this board can defend themselves when given the chance and most of us including myself can handle rudeness anfd flamming, but when someone refers to a loved one, family member or freind in a derogatory mannor and is not part of this forum or here to defend themselves than thats just plain wrong and there is absolutly no need for it!so lets try to keep this board clean and talk about kungfu and leave the trolls in the chat rooms!!!!! thank you, Sifu Michael Haley a.k.a EARTH DRAGON

http://www.kungfuUSA.net

HuangKaiVun
09-06-2001, 03:01 PM
Don't apologize for defending this forum against an obvious troll.

By defending yourself, you send the message that trolling has its repercussions.

Now you are becoming a moderator.

Just keep this episode in mind and keep our forum free of nonmartial BS - and remember that a little dirt is necessary for the survival of lower forms of life.

EARTH DRAGON
09-06-2001, 05:09 PM
unfortunaly that troll used to be my kung fu brother so I know him personally and part of the reason he was kicked out of our federation was becuse of his attitude and dissrespect of our master and president of the American Chinese Martial Arts Federation shyun kwan long. So you can apparently see why he was kicked out of our orginaztion and he took it upon himself to try to attack me on a personal level and I didnt think it was fair to the people on this board. He has some personal mental issuses that he has to deal with now but at least he has hopefully left me, my family, students and kung fu brothers alone!!!!!

xygie
09-07-2001, 04:23 AM
EARTHDRAGON has obviously developed a delusional system, invariably diagnostic of schizoprenia.

HuangKaiVun
09-07-2001, 12:12 PM
I see that you were right about xygie's "mental problems", Earth Dragon.

Let's leave this mentally disturbed person alone.

xygie
09-07-2001, 02:26 PM
A cult is a group or movement exhibiting a great or excessive devotion or dedication to some person [James Sun], idea [Sole Inheritor], or thing [A.C.M.A.F.] and employing unethically manipulative techniques of persuasion and control (e.g., isolation [from other legitimate 8 Step teachers], information management [Forum], suspension of individuality or critical judgement [6hmantis, xygie, etc.], powerful group pressures [Rank Advancement] and use of special methods to heighten suggestibility and subservience [Sifu Camp], etc) desighned to advance the goals of the group,s leader(s) [James Sun and A.C.M.A.F. State Branches] to the actual or possible detriment [Financial] of members, their families, or the community."(West & Langone, 1986)

EARTHDRAGON, I understand that you have already been given a copy of this definition when you were complaining to Sifu George about what James Sun was doing to you. We can foward copies of the email correspondence if you'd like.

EARTH DRAGON
09-07-2001, 10:08 PM
you know I always thought if you dont like something than leave it alone!! if you are not happy with the way the federation is run and you want no part of our lineage or our system, then why do you guys keep talking about it?you must missit! Do you go into the same resturant time and time again and complain that the food still sucks? THEN DONT GO THERE! thats pretty simple logic. Go on about your way and learn from who ever you want to but jesus H christ stop bothering us! All you do is bad mouth a the ACMAF and the teachers about why we are so wrong but yet how many years were you in the system?????? so again get a life grow up! and try spending a little time practicing and less time complaining about something your not part of!!!!!!!

xygie
09-08-2001, 02:49 AM
I'll take your advise about the restaurant, but please...Tell Haley not to pretend he's on our side in order to obtain legal information while at the same time he makes a post like the one on the Mantis Hand Skill Topic...2nd page, 3rd entry, EARTHDRAGON 8/1/01.

And...For the last time, Sifu George is not 6hmantis...If you traced the threads you already know that.

Peace

EARTH DRAGON
09-08-2001, 06:35 AM
what make a claim that you and your so-called freinds ar trying to dissrespect my teacher? you dont have the right to question his knowledge, you arent his student and neither was george! he never learned anything from master sun other than a few days of reveiw at a 2 day sifu camp! master sun is MY teacher! and say what ever you want about him he doesnt care. only you should care becuse now you have no lineage no sifu and no system! all you have is a crappie old public tape of master wei to watch and reminace!!!!!
So then smart guy answer this, who may I ask is 6hmantis? beacuse its obvious after I read all his posts that he speaks of the federation the exact same way he spoke to me! even using the same analogies. He even goes as far as plugging his web site and stating that he and john newberry are partners and are learning from li chin fu or something like that from NYC...funny george went to NYC and thats where he got a copy of a old master wei tape which he announced to check out on his website! so if it is not george and not joel as some one said than who pray tell could it be???????? you seem to know so why dont you tell the forum! I'm sure a lot of people would like to know who makes rude and vulgar comments about innocent people and doesnt have the guts to admitt who they are! real tough guy

[This message was edited by EARTH DRAGON on 09-08-01 at 09:50 PM.]

EARTH DRAGON
09-08-2001, 06:37 AM
you should talk XYGIE you didnt even bother to fill out your profile either! why are you trying to hide your identity? afraid some one is looking for you???????????????????????????

EARTH DRAGON
09-11-2001, 10:00 PM
well its obvious that george listjak is 6hmantis and xygie, for I have asked numerous times that If it is not then who is 6hmantis? But again no one making these claims has even bother to respond which apparently just confirms my posts! So please no more attempts to hide this persons identity We will be following this mattter up!

BeiTangLang
09-11-2001, 10:34 PM
Just quit! I'm tired of seeing you constantly post! Go train or something!

"It's all the same; Only the names have changed........."

EARTH DRAGON
09-12-2001, 12:14 AM
pardon me but with all due respect I am trying to get to the bottom of somthing that frankly doesnt concern you! I dont mean that in a harsh way but again if you are sick of my posting please do not read them. We are attempting to trace some leads and ISP addresses from certain people who have threatened me , my wife and some of my students So we need them to respond to the thread, so please If it bothers you that much dont read the posts! no dissrespect intended. But put your self in my shoes, what would you do if it were your family or student!

rumantid
09-12-2001, 06:06 AM
Bei tang lang, right on. Earth Dragon all you do is post. YOU say you want to get to the bottom of something, but even before this all you did was post. You said you only train 3-5 hours a week on t'ai chi or chi kung because you are so busy with work and a family, but yet you sure do have a lot of time to post. When exactly do you teach? You've only been registered for 4 or 5 months and you already have posted over 350 times. I must say I'm impressed.

Kiasyd
09-12-2001, 03:29 PM
Err.... Can't you trace the IP using the older posts?

-- Kiasyd

EARTH DRAGON
09-12-2001, 04:52 PM
I am sorry if my posting bothers you, but I like to help people, answer questions,and suggest comments and state my opinon. Again I am sorry if my involvement on this board annoy's you, but may I ask why does it?
as for my posts I am on a computer all day at work on the internet and to pass the time I surf this and many other sites, I hope that doesnt bother you also!
I own a school and teach every night M-F, as I said before my trainng takes a back seat to my students for their learning is more important then my practice, and my sifu lives some 3,000 miles away in San Fransico and I only get out there a couple times a year.
Tell me why do you post? and why is it not OK to allow other people to post? just curoius.

Braden
09-12-2001, 09:31 PM
rofl

xygie
09-13-2001, 03:01 AM
EARTHDRAGON exhibits symptoms of schizoprenia...A disorder characterized by the formation of a delusional system in reaction to a succession of events that he views with perpexity or inexplicable feeling of menace e.g. caught in his own web of lies.

This type of delusional system, invariably characteristic of schizoprenia, involves the formation of a pathopsychological thought process having 2 components...

1.) grandeur- the assumption of an identity with unrealistic special significance and
2.) persecution- belief that he is the innocent victim in the center of a conspiracy.

EARTHDRAGON seeks resolution of his difficulties in acts of aggression (e.g. posting online) against someone he perceives as a single source of his abject state.

In EARTHDRAGON'S inconsistent and tormented thinking, he appears to seek reassurance, recognition, and honor for his "heroic" acts.

EARTH DRAGON
09-13-2001, 05:32 AM
well put! did you learn that in chiropractic school or are you just handy with a dictionary?