PDA

View Full Version : Attention Uki

Ray Pina
11-17-2009, 06:03 AM
You know you keep ranking on me for being a loser but I'm 6 wins 0 loses in Vale Tudo. Yes, I'm 0-2 kick boxing and 0-3 MMA. And that's because those sanctioned fighters are better, tougher, more well prepared.

What a record doesn't show however is the level above your average training person a competitive fighter like myself is. I don't say it to be ****y, just to put things in perspective. Why do I go fight in a cage? Because I think I'll win!!!! Why do I think I'll win? Because I school guys at boxing gyms, I take gold in BJJ tournaments, I beat everybody I spar with. Dude, put me in a kwoon and bow down to me because I'm fu(king GOD!!!!!! I'll take your kwon do, I'll take your three sectioned staff, I'll take your meditation pad and beat you over the head with it..... if I wanted to. And I haven't met a pure Kung Fu guy that could stop me. I just haven't.

So when you're commenting that I'm a loser, realize in your enlightened Taoist joker mind, that that is your own hang up. I have two links posted. One is of my last fight; a loss. The other is a somewhat highlight clip a friend filmed of me beating the hell out of a bunch of people. Yet from this you deduct I'm a loser. I have forgotten about more fights that I have won then I have competed in. Most of all, I win because I've learned how to really protect myself. I have much to learn still, but what I have is real.

Good day to you.

Dragonzbane76
11-17-2009, 06:10 AM
haha ray easy easy...

Uki baits you... don't fall into it let it slide you know what you have done.

Don't be like Mr. Lok. who falls for every baited statement i make :) easy button should be his nickname...

but it's all in good fun that's what people don't understand.

Frost
11-17-2009, 06:12 AM
Ray don't take this the wrong way but let it slide, don't take his insecure comments personally, those on here that have competed in any combat sport know how hard you have to train and how far ahead of the curve you have to be just to step in the ring.

You are on a different path to him, one he can’t hope to comprehend

Iron_Eagle_76
11-17-2009, 07:04 AM
Ray,

I wanted to add that in my internet-fu experience, there will always be some tough guy who sh**t talks you and/or what you do. Hell, you could post a video of Fedor fighting and some ignorant mouth boxer will say he sucks or that he or his instructor could beat him. People are stupid, always have been, always will be.

That being said, I never understood why people care or worry so much about what complete strangers over the internet think. 99.9 percent of these people you will never have any kind of person to person encounter with and they will have absolutely no impact on you're life whatsoever, so why bother. I post on here for entertainment and to learn which actually does happen sometimes.

But the point I am trying to make is people take this sh**t way too personally. If you post a video and someone says you suck, Fu**ck them. It is hard when people who never provide evidence of their skill constantly talk sh**t, but it is the internet. Where anyone can be whatever they want to be. Some of these people must have not gotten enough make believe playtime as children.:D

As for Uki, the more you post sh**t like this, the more pleasure he is getting. You are feeding his appetite for annoying the hell out of you.

TenTigers
11-17-2009, 07:49 AM
don't sweat the small stuff, Ray.
If you let people like Uki push your buttons, how do you expect to live in the real world? Let it go.
Oh, and here's another word of advice (see, advice is like a$$holes-everybody's got'em)
take that last rant of yours and turn it into a rap song. Them's some pretty powerful words you spoke. Make'em rhyme, you may develop a following.:D

Dragonzbane76
11-17-2009, 07:54 AM
http://jesus.spydro.be/weblog/wp-content/arguing.jpg

yes the internet is just like this...

goju
11-17-2009, 07:59 AM
too much testosterone on here every guy has to show off his e p enis

this is the reason why i only hang around girls
well that and i am man w hore:D

Dragonzbane76
11-17-2009, 08:05 AM
man wh0re... hehe :) at least you have that in your life.

bawang
11-17-2009, 08:29 AM
why do u care about what uki says
he takes mushrooms and lives in a swamp
roffles

Dragonzbane76
11-17-2009, 08:35 AM
and beats his head against telephone poles in his backyard. :)

U know he has brain damage from that :D

TenTigers
11-17-2009, 08:38 AM
the guy tattooed his face. did ya get that? He TATTOOED HIS FACE!
that kinda says it all, doesn't it?

bawang
11-17-2009, 08:40 AM
thats a tattoo? i thot it was mud

TenTigers
11-17-2009, 08:44 AM
c'mon, you KNOW that if Uki had longer hair, he'd have dredlocks.

"A White guy with dreds is like a black guy with a mullett!":D

bawang
11-17-2009, 08:49 AM
is it me or does lokhopkuen look like barrack obama

Dragonzbane76
11-17-2009, 08:56 AM
don't know his heads so big I can't really tell. :p

sanjuro_ronin
11-17-2009, 09:08 AM
c'mon, you KNOW that if Uki had longer hair, he'd have dredlocks.

"A White guy with dreds is like a black guy with a mullett!":D

The Tao has spoken.

sanjuro_ronin
11-17-2009, 09:13 AM
You know you keep ranking on me for being a loser but I'm 6 wins 0 loses in Vale Tudo. Yes, I'm 0-2 kick boxing and 0-3 MMA. And that's because those sanctioned fighters are better, tougher, more well prepared.

What a record doesn't show however is the level above your average training person a competitive fighter like myself is. I don't say it to be ****y, just to put things in perspective. Why do I go fight in a cage? Because I think I'll win!!!! Why do I think I'll win? Because I school guys at boxing gyms, I take gold in BJJ tournaments, I beat everybody I spar with. Dude, put me in a kwoon and bow down to me because I'm fu(king GOD!!!!!! I'll take your kwon do, I'll take your three sectioned staff, I'll take your meditation pad and beat you over the head with it..... if I wanted to. And I haven't met a pure Kung Fu guy that could stop me. I just haven't.

So when you're commenting that I'm a loser, realize in your enlightened Taoist joker mind, that that is your own hang up. I have two links posted. One is of my last fight; a loss. The other is a somewhat highlight clip a friend filmed of me beating the hell out of a bunch of people. Yet from this you deduct I'm a loser. I have forgotten about more fights that I have won then I have competed in. Most of all, I win because I've learned how to really protect myself. I have much to learn still, but what I have is real.

Good day to you.

Bro, what other people think of you is irrelevant.
Our path is ours, it belongs to no one else and we own no one any justification.
IF you value any opinion, vale that of those that have been there, on your similar path and know of what they speak.
I have a pretty good record in Boxing, MT, Judo, kyokushin and TKD, but all I remember were the losses !
LOL !
The peons always try to irk the warrior caste !
:p

IronWeasel
11-17-2009, 09:53 AM
roffles

Lol!!

Pure Comedy Gold:)

sanjuro_ronin
11-17-2009, 09:57 AM
roffles

Uki is Gollum ??
:confused:

Lee Chiang Po
11-17-2009, 09:59 AM

Good day to you.

Ray, I don't doubt your fighting abilities, but just how many kwoons and boxing gyms have you gone to and schooled them?

LCP

TenTigers
11-17-2009, 10:28 AM
Ray, I don't doubt your fighting abilities, but just how many kwoons and boxing gyms have you gone to and schooled them?

LCP
don't give him any ideas. I once told a guy who said he was trained in Kung-Fu by Jesus, to go to the other schools and share your information and enlighten them.
-we all know how that turned out...

goju
11-17-2009, 11:08 AM
i once fought a leprechuan with a harelip
true story:D

Lucas
11-17-2009, 11:16 AM
i once fought a leprechuan with a harelip
true story:D

you did that too?

goju
11-17-2009, 11:18 AM
you think thats impressive i once removed my underwear with out taking off my pants!

Lucas
11-17-2009, 11:30 AM
you think thats impressive i once removed my underwear with out taking off my pants!

you think thats impressive? I once removed a chicks without taking off her pants....with my teeth

goju
11-17-2009, 11:40 AM
i once gave a woman an orgasm simply by willing it:D

Lucas
11-17-2009, 11:53 AM
i once gave a woman an orgasm simply by willing it:D

you should see what happens when i walk down a sidwalk full of women. the wake i leave is something to behold....

uki
11-17-2009, 12:54 PM
how a thread can turn a corner into oblivion... :p

goju
11-17-2009, 01:00 PM
whats was this thread about anyway lol

Lucas
11-17-2009, 01:15 PM
i think it was about uki going to the player haters ball

uki
11-17-2009, 01:32 PM
i think the thread is about insecurity issues...

sanjuro_ronin
11-17-2009, 01:34 PM
i think the thread is about insecurity issues...

Only one think can make us insecure men feel like real men !!
CLEAVAGE !!

http://thehostess.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/cleavage.jpg

sanjuro_ronin
11-17-2009, 01:35 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_saSL-Bu1xNY/Spw_R7m6gkI/AAAAAAAABMI/x0ImOJBZxE4/s400/cleavage-g.jpg

sanjuro_ronin
11-17-2009, 01:35 PM
http://www.beautyden.com/lingerie/pics/cleavage-sexy.jpg

sanjuro_ronin
11-17-2009, 01:36 PM
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/Wakker/CLEAVAGE.png

Boston Bagua
11-17-2009, 01:37 PM
boobs are over rated.

its all about the caboose.

sanjuro_ronin
11-17-2009, 01:38 PM
http://images.askmen.com/photos/sara-varone/39698.jpg

sanjuro_ronin
11-17-2009, 01:42 PM
http://bp3.blogger.com/_SB9pjpMydSA/SD1QVb-zfQI/AAAAAAAAAao/BmweoPIQSSw/s400/amrita-rao-deep-cleavage-wallpaper.jpg

sanjuro_ronin
11-17-2009, 01:42 PM
boobs are over rated.

its all about the caboose.

Who am I to argue ?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_LWFET7ZfpfI/SWTcZmTPR9I/AAAAAAAABuU/Dj8bL4CP6EA/s400/best+ass.jpg

uki
11-17-2009, 01:43 PM
boobs are over rated.

its all about the caboose.it's all about the intellect - any schmoe can find a hoe...

sanjuro_ronin
11-17-2009, 01:44 PM
http://www.ourspacer.com/images/graphics/sexy/a-great-butt-god%27s-way-of-apologizing-for-lack-of-a-rack.jpg

sanjuro_ronin
11-17-2009, 01:47 PM
http://www.secretsexguide.com/wp-content/photos/upskirt-thong-miniskirt-ass-pic.jpg

sanjuro_ronin
11-17-2009, 01:58 PM
http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp338/kingrabbit/nsfw8-The-school-girl-uniform.jpg

uki
11-17-2009, 02:09 PM
god be merciful... spare the desire...

dirtyrat
11-17-2009, 02:17 PM
Sanjuro,

thanks. :D

as for this thread. i think its too late to tell Ray not to let Uki bait him. can't blame Ray though. after all, everyone knows what a 'master baiter' Uki is.

sorry, couldn't resist.

Yum Cha
11-17-2009, 02:21 PM
Ok, I definitely come down on the caboose side of the discussion, just personally...

Full respect, Ray.

uki
11-17-2009, 02:34 PM
sorry, couldn't resist.no need to apologize... it's all game man. it's all a game... once you understand the rules, you can play it well. :D

Dragonzbane76
11-17-2009, 02:50 PM
no need to apologize... it's all game man. it's all a game... once you understand the rules, you can play it well.

aye it is. :)

David Jamieson
11-17-2009, 02:50 PM
Women are beautiful. As much as it is unfortunate that we have a tendency to objectify them, it has to be noted that often, women also objectify themselves.

The worship of youth is another mechanism in our society that causes it ethical and moral dilemma. We love the young, even though they have unformed minds and as yet to be thought of philosophies for living.

Our society is ill and faltering.

Having said that, I"m a boob man, because I got my own legs and ass.

:D

hahaha

Yum Cha
11-17-2009, 03:15 PM

hahaha

Just speculating DJ, but I suggest that yours don't hold a candle to those.

David Jamieson
11-17-2009, 04:28 PM
Just speculating DJ, but I suggest that yours don't hold a candle to those.

Well, I am not a 105 pound schoolgirl, so yeah, you're right, they have nicer bums and legs.

Iron_Eagle_76
11-17-2009, 04:47 PM
Well, I am a 105 pound schoolgirl, so yeah, you're right, I have a nice bum and legs.

Holy Crap, I thought you were a two-hundred pound, gun toting Canadian:p

Lucas
11-17-2009, 04:52 PM
rofl you actually got me there for a sec ironeagle

MasterKiller
11-17-2009, 04:58 PM
http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/132104-1/Midget_dancing.gif

Lokhopkuen
11-17-2009, 05:05 PM

yes the internet is just like this...

You finally posted a photo of you doing something:D
Maybe U'r not a troll:rolleyes:

Lokhopkuen
11-17-2009, 05:07 PM
Women are beautiful. As much as it is unfortunate that we have a tendency to objectify them, it has to be noted that often, women also objectify themselves.

The worship of youth is another mechanism in our society that causes it ethical and moral dilemma. We love the young, even though they have unformed minds and as yet to be thought of philosophies for living.

Our society is ill and faltering.

hahaha

Jamieson you're starting to worry me. Is the cold getting to you:D

Lokhopkuen
11-17-2009, 05:07 PM
http://www.ourspacer.com/images/graphics/sexy/a-great-butt-god%27s-way-of-apologizing-for-lack-of-a-rack.jpg

Your wisdom knows no bounds old sage:D

Lokhopkuen
11-17-2009, 05:09 PM
roffles

The mean-ness LOL!:D

Dragonzbane76
11-17-2009, 05:46 PM
You finally posted a photo of you doing something
Maybe U'r not a troll

yeah i know you were in the other lane i ran the 40 faster than you.....:):):):)
gotta get up pretty early mR. Lok,

Lokhopkuen
11-17-2009, 07:18 PM
yeah i know you were in the other lane i ran the 40 faster than you.....:):):):)
gotta get up pretty early mR. Lok,

The difference between you and me is I never run:D
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f399/myfask/258Troll_spray.jpg

Lokhopkuen
11-17-2009, 09:53 PM
is it me or does lokhopkuen look like barrack obama

I am his stunt double....

uki
11-18-2009, 01:39 AM
great thread ray!! :p

David Jamieson
11-18-2009, 04:48 AM
Holy Crap, I thought you were a two-hundred pound, gun toting Canadian:p

In a really short plaid skirt!

uki
11-18-2009, 05:05 AM
In a really short plaid skirt!now where is that picture...

*cue light goes on*

Dragonzbane76
11-18-2009, 05:33 AM
The difference between you and me is I never run

spending your life playing catch up. you must not have much time for yourself then :o

Dragonzbane76
11-18-2009, 07:00 AM
Originally Posted by Iron_Eagle_76
Holy Crap, I thought you were a two-hundred pound, gun toting Canadian

That's a scary enough thought in itself.... :)

Iron_Eagle_76
11-18-2009, 11:38 AM
What the hell was the original topic of this thread again:confused:

David Jamieson
11-18-2009, 12:07 PM
What the hell was the original topic of this thread again:confused:

I believe it was about Boobs.

*cue sanjuro*....

sanjuro_ronin
11-18-2009, 01:11 PM
I believe it was about Boobs.

*cue sanjuro*....

http://www.bloggingwv.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/joanna-krupa-pokies.jpg

Lucas
11-18-2009, 01:45 PM
sanjuro: 1

everyone else: 0

ok, ok, DJ gets a .5 for the suggestion.

David Jamieson
11-18-2009, 02:27 PM
sanjuro: 1

everyone else: 0

ok, ok, DJ gets a .5 for the suggestion.

That's like getting kudos for getting a chubber while looking at a photo your friend took of his girlfriend. ;D

Lucas
11-18-2009, 02:39 PM
That's like getting kudos for getting a chubber while looking at a photo your friend took of his girlfriend. ;D

gotta take lifes little bonuses when you can! :D

Dragonzbane76
11-18-2009, 04:06 PM
sanjuro your quick with the hotty pics

I like :p

bawang
11-18-2009, 08:42 PM
i rub dit da jow on my genitals and make romance explosion to sanjuros internet boobie pictures

Dragonzbane76
11-19-2009, 05:19 AM
lol bawang...

you come outta left field with some of this stuff. :D

B.Tunks
11-19-2009, 04:39 PM
[QUOTE=Ray Pina;970797]Because I school guys at boxing gyms, I take gold in BJJ tournaments, I beat everybody I spar with. Dude, put me in a kwoon and bow down to me because I'm fu(king GOD!!!!!! I'll take your kwon do, I'll take your three sectioned staff, I'll take your meditation pad and beat you over the head with it..... if I wanted to. And I haven't met a pure Kung Fu guy that could stop me. I just haven't.
QUOTE]

Ray,

The more you show and the less you talk, the greater my respect for you will be.

BT

uki
11-20-2009, 03:04 AM
awwwww man... i am gonna cry now... *sniff* *sniffles*