PDA

View Full Version : Allow me to introduce myself...

sanjuro_ronin
11-20-2009, 07:30 AM
As some may have gathered, after over 30 years in the MA I have developed a trait knows as "glutton for punishment" and as such I have had the honour of being given this forum and the Fitness and Health forum, to rule with an iron hand !!!

BBWAAHHH !!!! * cough, hack spit*

Seriously, Gene has been so gracious as to allow me to moderate those forums and as such, I will endevour to do my best.
Don't expect decent spelling.
:p
If at any point anyone feels I am being heavy handed or bias, please feel free to speak up and direct your views to the nearest wall.
:D

For those that don't know me:
Paul Sacramento is the name, I have done MA since 1978 and my first system was Hung Kuen.
In terms of southern TCMA systems, over the years I have trained in Moy Yat WC, Hung Kuen ( Mainland and Macao), SPM ( Macao lineage).
In terms of souther infulences, I have a nidan in Kyokushin and a shodan in Okinawan Goju.

And for those that already know me:
http://www.khattam.com/wallpapers/celebrities/zeta.jpg

goju
11-20-2009, 07:31 AM
Finally you posted a sexy woman!!!

goju
11-20-2009, 07:34 AM
http://antimarc.flashrapid.com/spaptions/MOAR.jpg

lkfmdc
11-20-2009, 08:20 AM
your a man of wealth and taste, been round a long year......

sanjuro_ronin
11-20-2009, 08:31 AM
your a man of wealth and taste, been round a long year......

Ah, I knew that YOU would know what I mean !

David Jamieson
11-20-2009, 09:16 AM
Thanks for posting a welsh woman.

good luck! I moderated the main forum for years...then stopped because I couldn't be moderate with some of the monkeys in there no more.

This forum has way less ass wipes though, so it's more interesting and has specific threads as opposed to the hodge podge of masturbation fests that seem to occur on the main forum.

keep those tig bitties coming man!

sanjuro_ronin
11-20-2009, 09:19 AM
Thanks for posting a welsh woman.

good luck! I moderated the main forum for years...then stopped because I couldn't be moderate with some of the monkeys in there no more.

This forum has way less ass wipes though, so it's more interesting and has specific threads as opposed to the hodge podge of masturbation fests that seem to occur on the main forum.

keep those tig bitties coming man!

All I asked was for Gene NOT to give me the WC forum, LOL !!

http://www.spotlightingnews.com/gfx/633_1.jpg

lkfmdc
11-20-2009, 10:00 AM
Ah, I knew that YOU would know what I mean !

but, of course :D

DJ doesn't want people to know but I had incriminating photos of him and a goat and that's why he isn't moderator no more

KC Elbows
11-20-2009, 11:05 AM
Sucker!

GeneChing
11-20-2009, 11:06 AM
I knew it! I friggin' knew it! And it wasn't those cheesey photoshopped taco pix like you have of me (everyone knows it's all about nachos, not tacos, for me anyway).

Thanks for volunteering, sanjuro_ronin.

Lucas
11-20-2009, 11:23 AM
id like our new southern mod to know that its ok to randomly add cool pictures to my posts if you want to improve my online street cred :p

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/photopost/data/3175/medium/Bilde_009.jpg

sanjuro_ronin
11-20-2009, 12:26 PM
I knew it! I friggin' knew it! And it wasn't those cheesey photoshopped taco pix like you have of me (everyone knows it's all about nachos, not tacos, for me anyway).

The honour is to serve, My Liege.

sanjuro_ronin
11-20-2009, 12:35 PM
Sucker!

I believe the correct term is "glutton for punishment".
:p

banditshaw
11-20-2009, 01:45 PM
Cool.... we got a Glorified Kickboxer modding the southern thread. :cool:

Seriously though.... I'll be sold if you could post a woman of color just this once.:D

sanjuro_ronin
11-20-2009, 01:50 PM
Cool.... we got a Glorified Kickboxer modding the southern thread. :cool:

Seriously though.... I'll be sold if you could post a woman of color just this once.:D

Ask, and ye shall receive !

http://www.southernhell.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/melani-4.jpg

banditshaw
11-20-2009, 02:10 PM
You Sir are a Gentleman, a Scholar and have a bright future as mod on this board.

(****!! is all I have to say about the picture as I pick my jaw off the floor)

lkfmdc
11-20-2009, 02:45 PM

unfortunately, I don't have real pics of Gene, otherwise I'd be a moderator! :eek:

David Jamieson
11-20-2009, 03:12 PM
I loved that goat you *******. :(

lkfmdc
11-20-2009, 03:50 PM
I loved that goat you *******. :(

HOW you loved him was the only problem :p

sanjuro_ronin
11-21-2009, 09:55 AM
You Sir are a Gentleman, a Scholar and have a bright future as mod on this board.

(****!! is all I have to say about the picture as I pick my jaw off the floor)

I am here but to serve, the way of a true Samurai !

sanjuro_ronin
11-21-2009, 09:56 AM
HOW you loved him was the only problem :p

This is getting a little too "Zohan" for me...

lkfmdc
11-21-2009, 01:20 PM
As a moderator, I think you have a lot of hard work ahead of you....

k gledhill
11-21-2009, 04:06 PM
and allow myself to er ah introduce ah..myself....you have good taste in bad women :D
ive taken up archery with my new instructor and given up VT :D i love archery ;)
http://www.stripersonline.com/surftalk/attachment.php?attachmentid=83060&d=1196645034

David Jamieson
11-22-2009, 07:19 AM
mmmm boobs n' bows

dirtyrat
11-22-2009, 10:25 AM
and allow myself to er ah introduce ah..myself....you have good taste in bad women :D
ive taken up archery with my new instructor and given up VT :D i love archery ;)
http://www.stripersonline.com/surftalk/attachment.php?attachmentid=83060&d=1196645034

:Dshe should be careful when drawing and releasing that bowstring; it be a pity if she damage her goods....;)

sanjuro_ronin
11-23-2009, 07:24 AM
As a moderator, I think you have a lot of hard work ahead of you....

Hmmmm, indeed....Luckly I have my spartan ways to back me up !

Lucas
11-23-2009, 02:43 PM
I am here but to serve, the way of a true Samurai !

lol you rule, i wasnt sure if you could add a pic to my post but im happy you can!

mickey
11-24-2009, 09:36 AM
She looks....interesting.

And I thought CZJ was a woman of color. :) If not, I am voting her to an honorary one!!!

mickey

Brule
11-25-2009, 06:38 AM
What happened to the days when you would have to click a link in order to view something? Now, it's all embedded. This does not contribute to good karma at work. sheesh.......Now i need to think twice before viewing a thread that SR has posted in.

oh and....

strength training = good
forms = fun

Yum Cha
11-26-2009, 01:51 PM
:Dshe should be careful when drawing and releasing that bowstring; it be a pity if she damage her goods....;)

Like most true Amazons, the left one is gone to accommodate the bow.

I'd like to thank Paul for stepping up. Its easy to have confidence in someone who has always maintained a level head, even under fire, and who obviously has a lot of talent and skill on topic that he is not afraid to share. He's good value just for the name dropping IMHO.

All that being said, YOU'RE a KARATE GUY! hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

SPM - so that's where you got the Phoenix training?

sanjuro_ronin
11-26-2009, 01:54 PM
Like most true Amazons, the left one is gone to accommodate the bow.

I'd like to thank Paul for stepping up. Its easy to have confidence in someone who has always maintained a level head, even under fire, and who obviously has a lot of talent and skill on topic that he is not afraid to share. He's good value just for the name dropping IMHO.

All that being said, YOU'RE a KARATE GUY! hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

SPM - so that's where you got the Phoenix training?

The PE fist started with Hung Kuen but I must admit, it was the SPM that brought it up a notch, to say the least.
Thanks for the kind words.

Yum Cha
11-26-2009, 01:58 PM
The PE fist started with Hung Kuen but I must admit, it was the SPM that brought it up a notch, to say the least.
Thanks for the kind words.

Don't thank me, speaking honestly is easy and good for the soul. I'm a lazy glutton.

sanjuro_ronin
11-26-2009, 02:02 PM
Lazy is good, beer is better:
http://on205thimages.com/images/977g1hybggs6ivewfu9.jpg

Yum Cha
11-26-2009, 02:33 PM
Ein Prozit, ein Prozit, der gemutlichkeit!

Wir gehen ins Poof ins Barcelona, fi de, fi da....fi de, fi da.....

I once knocked back two of those, and a few beers as well...:D

冠木侍
11-29-2009, 11:41 PM
Congratulations on your promotion Sir.

Your pics have finally caught Gene's attention...LOL.

Thank you for the intro and letting us know about yourself (for those of us who do not know you).

I will be your biggest complainer...you'll see. :D

David Jamieson
11-30-2009, 05:37 PM
sr makes these forums way less ghey than other forums. ahem... :p

sanjuro_ronin
12-01-2009, 07:10 AM
sr makes these forums way less ghey than other forums. ahem... :p

That is one of my many gungs !

http://gnews.com/entertainment/Images/042373633764/Brit_Cole_Tops_100_Sexiest_Women_Poll_XLarge1.jpg

Frost
12-01-2009, 07:21 AM
i am in love

sanjuro_ronin
12-01-2009, 07:54 AM
i am in love

I hope you mean her because if you are referring to me, you gotta take a place in line behind HW8 :D
That is the Spartan way !

Frost
12-01-2009, 08:55 AM
I hope you mean her because if you are referring to me, you gotta take a place in line behind HW8 :D

i never want to be behind HW8 so its her i am in love with (although if you keep posting pics like that i could fall for you :D )

TenTigers
12-01-2009, 10:20 AM
sounds like we got a KFO Daisy Chain in the making....

Yum Cha
12-01-2009, 02:02 PM
sounds like we got a KFO Daisy Chain in the making....

YOU put that image in my mind, now you must DIE!