PDA

View Full Version : Giving Thanks

Boston Bagua
11-26-2009, 08:58 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to my KFO Family.

I want to wish all my friends, teachers, kung fu brothers and sisters a very Happy Thanksgiving!

I am thankful to have such people in my life!

IronWeasel
11-26-2009, 09:01 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to my KFO Family.

I want to wish all my friends, teachers, kung fu brothers and sisters a very Happy Thanksgiving!

I am thankful to have such people in my life!

Back at ya!

Happy Thanksgiving

sanjuro_ronin
11-26-2009, 09:11 AM
Thanks dude, you are one awesome kilt wearing, circle walking mofu !!

On a serious note:
I wanted to thank you, Dale, for all the advice and help you have been over these years, you have been a true "kung fu brother" and have helped me on my MA journey and for that, there are not enough words to thank you.
Thank you my Brother.

To all my fellow MA on this beloved forum of ours, I thank you for all your help and contributions over the years, I thank you for your patience and for the warmth that you have shown me and I thank you for allowing me to indulge in my reknown skill of "babepostage-fu".
:D

To Gene, our Herr general, Our Liege, thank you for your patience and for allowing us to add stress and disharmony to your life !

To those that I tend to have a more "favourable" online "relationship" with, and you *******s know who you are, Thanks, you asswipes !

And for those that I don't get along that well with:
:p

I still think most of you deserve to be on the same planet I am on, maybe.

Dragonzbane76
11-26-2009, 10:12 AM
happy thanksgiving all.

:)

Thanks dude, you are one awesome kilt wearing, circle walking mofu

scottish? ALBANACH :D:D:D:D

there will be no bashing of the kilt wearing... I have been known to wear my own kilt at times. :)

David Jamieson
11-26-2009, 10:33 AM
Thanks dude, you are one awesome kilt wearing, circle walking mofu !!

On a serious note:
I wanted to thank you, Dale, for all the advice and help you have been over these years, you have been a true "kung fu brother" and have helped me on my MA journey and for that, there are not enough words to thank you.
Thank you my Brother.

To all my fellow MA on this beloved forum of ours, I thank you for all your help and contributions over the years, I thank you for your patience and for the warmth that you have shown me and I thank you for allowing me to indulge in my reknown skill of "babepostage-fu".

To Gene, our Herr general, Our Liege, thank you for your patience and for allowing us to add stress and disharmony to your life !

To those that I tend to have a more "favourable" online "relationship" with, and you *******s know who you are, Thanks, you asswipes !

And for those that I don't get along that well with:
:p

I still think most of you deserve to be on the same planet I am on, maybe.

Kinda early for all the drinking, sobbing and backslapping isn't it? :D

I mean, happy thanksgiving to our american cousins.

Yum Cha
11-26-2009, 01:28 PM
Enjoy your holiday there lads and lasses. I haven't done a Thanksgiving in probably 20 years.... But, I sure enjoyed the holidays...

FOOTBALL!