PDA

View Full Version : Fred the Iceman

MasterKiller
12-03-2009, 08:09 PM
http://www.fredtheiceman.com/html/iceman-bio.html

My name is Freidun Younossi. I was born in Afghanistan in 1963, into the Barakzai Dynasty, which was ruled by my uncle King Zahir Shah. My family ruled the country and we lived in the Royal Palace. At age three, I was kidnapped by three men in broad daylight and taken to a house, where I was held hostage for two weeks.

Kickboxing Champion of the World Fred YounossiMy father's cousin, who was the Chief of Police--along with an army official--assembled a team of soldiers. They went door to door throughout the surrounding area of Kabul until I was finally rescued. The kidnappers were executed immediately and I was brought back to the palace. Within a short period of time, my parents notified me that I was going to learn how to defend myself.

I was sent to Shaolin Monastery in Songshan, China. It was there that I learned the principles of Zen Buddhism, meditation, and the art of Kung Fu. I was the only Muslim Afghan in the monastery, where I lived for approximately seven years. It was there that I met Jackie Chan and Jet Li during belt-promotion ceremonies. My education was in the Chinese language, which I had difficulty picking up because I am dyslexic.

Every day I was trained to be a warrior. I learned the ten-finger technique to kill a man. Next I was sent to Thailand to study Mauy Thai and then on to boarding school in Germany. While in boarding school, I robbed a pedestrian passerby. I was picked up in the red-light district a couple of days later and put into an adult penitentiary. During the short period of time I was in prison, the Soviet Union commenced war on Afghanistan.

I joined the French Foreign Legion at the age of sixteen. I was trained in special forces at seventeen and dispatched to Djibouti, Africa. I carried out twenty-two missions. One night, my unit was ambushed and twenty-five of my fellow soldiers were assassinated. Only two survived: I and another serviceman named Pierre. The attackers kept us alive to torture us for information, but we escaped by killing the guards.

After I recovered from my wounds and my contract was over, I went back to Germany. I joined the sport of underground fighting in Europe, an activity that led me throughout Europe over the course of five years. By the age of twenty-four, I had engaged in over 400 private fights.

I then moved to California with my family. In California, there was a huge bodybuilding movement, which included the likes of Arnold Schwarzenegger--a seven-time Mr. Olympia and breaking actor. I had the honor of training under him for a year. I also trained with Peter and David Paul, who were known as the Barbarian Brothers.

I got married and moved to Minneapolis. My marriage, however, broke up after a year. So, I picked up and moved again, this time to Union, NJ, where a friend from California was living. I began underground fighting for extra income. I also started offering physical training services, work that I continue to do for various clients--whose goals range from overcoming the debilitating effects of illness or injury to simply getting into better physical shape.

I began kickboxing on a professional level in 1982. My current professional record is forty-eight KO's, two draws, and zero losses. I went on to be the twelve-time World Kickboxing Champion and two-time South American Champion. I hold a ninth-degree black belt in Shao-Do-Kahn, as well as an eighth-degree black belt in Sil-Lum-Gung-Fu. I have also mastered Aikido and Jiu-Jitsu.

In May 2006, I had a severe motorcycle accident that detached my left foot. My foot was surgically reattached after five surgeries. At my first post-recovery fight, a charity bout that was held at NYC’s Webster Hall on March 29th 2007, I logged my forty-eighth career knockout. Pictures from the event are now on the photos page.

kfman5F
12-03-2009, 11:57 PM
Reads like a Claude Van Damme movie. I never heard of Shao-Do-Kahn. Since when does Sil-Lum-Gung-Fu have belts?

David Jamieson
12-04-2009, 06:15 AM
...also, he can shoot razor blades out his ass and when he barks, bees come out his mouth and sting you.

all his relatives are actual kings and queens of a dynasty and if you press his left nipple, nuclear weapons detonate near his dynastic families enemies from teh past and the future.

The Large Hadron Collider fears only one thing and it is this man, this bald, red-faced underground kickboxer who is number one in the world and yet still....remarkably unknown.

awesome!!

Lucas
12-04-2009, 01:08 PM
its definately someone in those photos. from his features he looks middle eastern....who is he though?

he at least looks like a tough guy.

sanjuro_ronin
12-04-2009, 01:26 PM
Someone should have TM the name "iceman" a long time ago.
Was it Jean -Yves Theriault that was the first one back in the PKA/WKA days in the 70's ?

MasterKiller
12-04-2009, 01:30 PM
Someone should have TM the name "iceman" a long time ago.
Was it Jean -Yves Theriault that was the first one back in the PKA/WKA days in the 70's ?

Uh.....DuH!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/bb/Iceman_King_Parsons.jpg/200px-Iceman_King_Parsons.jpg

sanjuro_ronin
12-04-2009, 01:32 PM
I hate to admit it, but who is that?

MasterKiller
12-04-2009, 01:34 PM
Iceman King Parsons, son!

sanjuro_ronin
12-04-2009, 01:40 PM
Iceman King Parsons, son!

Wrestling ?

MasterKiller
12-04-2009, 01:48 PM